Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Lena paused and smiled softly at him. She wanted to say something, but what could she say to that? She walked over to Roy, her hand holding Hiro's old ring out of habit, and shook him awake. "Get up and help Hiro!" she shouted right in his ear.

Roy jumped up when Lena shouted in his ear then looked at her. "Huh? Hiro?" he yawned and looked up at Hiro, seeing the blood on his shirt. "Fine, fine." he yawned again and slowly walked up to Hiro. "Take your shirt off." he said, too sleepy to notice how wrong it sounded.

((Guess who has ta get off for another two hours! :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 pm
Hiro laughed. "Wow Roy, I thought you just had a preference for twins?" He said smirking as he took off his shirt, revealing his cut to him, then looked at Lena, smirking slightly. "Heh, the first time you've seen me topless." He said, after a look at his body it was obvious why he had so much agility in a fight, he had muscles, which he didn't really care for and a tattoo of the Yuchika family crest were his heart was, as well as a scar that went down his ribs but wasn't that large.

((Santa Claus?))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm
Nikolai looked at the wounds. "hmm...not to bad, i'd say....put some bandages on it and some disentfectant. you will be just fine." he smiled and walked over to Lena. "all right, spill it." he demanded her. "I saw Ray whisper to you on his way out. what was he really going to say?" he questioned  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm
Hiro's eyes widened slightly. "R-Ray was about to say something?" He asked, walking in front of Nikolai. "Would you mind telling me who Ray is anyways?" He asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 pm
"Ray, he's my brother. he said that you and Lena couldnt wait for the wedding, but he isnt that way....he was hiding something. i can tell" he looked at both of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Hiro looked down, a smirk playing on his lips. "Whether a bullet or a knife...you deserve to live perfect, I dont care shat happens to me." He muttered doing a grin as he looked at Nikokai. "You're a smart one, eh, Nikolai?" He asked, and half his eye turned black. "Ray was about to tell you that he saw us kiss, but thats not true, I kissed her, she didn't kiss me, I caught her off gaurd and kissed her, while she got pissed at me, and tried to slap me, and eventually got her to forgive me before we reached the restaurant." He lied to Nikokai, smiling darkly as he walked out the restaurant. "Hope I gave ya something to think about, old friend." He said evily, slowly fading away.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm
"hiro, im not a dumbass. ive known that when you lie your eyes turn dark." he sighed and looked at Lena. "and now, would you kindly tell the truth?" he said and crossed his arms. "and please dont sugercoat it. i want the full truth"
((good thing i play poker! hehe, i know a how to tell if a person is lying))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm
((actually his eyes turn dark when any form of darkness seeps out of him,))

Hiro laughed. "You got with Lena didn't you, of course I dont think your dumb." He said softly, losing blood from his wound. "Hmm, now how can I put this to make me look bad and Lena look good?" He wondered.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm
Lena looked down andshook her head at Hiro. "No, he might as well hear everything." she sighed and looked down. "Yeah, Hiro and eye kissed." she admitted with a guilty look on her face. "It was.... It was just our good-bye, though." she said and avoided any kind of eye contact.

Roy looked back and forth between everyone and sighed. Yup, he knew that stare off all too well. I'm gonna need a lot more bandages, he thought and backed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:49 pm
Nikolai took a deep breath and tried to control his anger "so....it was....just a good bye kiss....right?" he seethed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Lena bit her lip, hearing the anger in Nikolai's voice. Oh Lena, aren't you a great wife-to-be? she thought and nodded, still not looking at him. "Just a good-bye." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Hiro glared at Nikolai. "Thats all it was.' He said and turned his back to them. "I gotta find a hospital soon." He muttered to himself. "And dont get angry at her, it's my fault, I feel..like a came back to the school at the wrong time." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "I need a place to think, im going to be at the hospital if anyone needs me." He said, walking off.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm
Nikolai sighed and looked at her. "as long as....we are still together....im happy" he smiled at her and hugged her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm
Lena blinked, a little surprised that he'd hug her after hearing about the kiss, but smiled and hugged him back. "Didn't I tell you I'd always stick with you?" she laughed a little and kissed him on the cheek.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm
"yes, but...there is this....saying that my dad always told us.." he sighed. "he'd say, 'everything you do is like a scar you get. you can cover it up and make it look better, but you can never get rid of it of say you never got it....'"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff