Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:17 pm
So... Who else did I suck the fun out of it for? I mean, if I'm ruining your experiences, please let me know.... Didn't think so.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:31 pm
Now since his hissy fit will no longer be tolerated....let the discussion continue.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:35 pm
Mr. Gerbik
Vash Thompson
Listen to me, you sorry piece of s**t. Don't go around calling people 'Gestapo' just because they have a certain look. You just can't handle the fact that Romero wrote the script and you were wrong. Your actions here are uncalled for. Yes, I do realize I may be banned for my ******** statement, but you need to learn some ******** respect you piece of s**t. And don't pull any of this "Show me respect to get respect' bullshit, because I only respect those who give respect to others.
Romero stated himself that he wrote a script for Resident Evil in 2000, but that it was rejected.
I won't answer this next part, because I know not how to respond to it.
Romero's movie's were well written because he didn't base them upon anything. When you take a game like Resident Evil, it's hard to write a perfect script without copying the game exactly. The actors would've been hard to find, because no person could possibly portray the characters like they were in the game. The RE movies are not great, but they help brings in fans, even if the fans are n00bs.

Well that's cool, dude. I won't report you. 1st of all, the dudes avatar does look like a Nazi uniform, and he is like the police of this guild, shutting down any forum he see's fit, he went so far as to change the name of THIS topic into something more of HIS liking (see, the Gestapo were the Nazi Police, get it?). As far as my actions go, you can think what ya like buddy. No, I don't have any respect for YOU or Mr. Bio EXTREME over there, nor do I desire yours. So go ahead with any verbal insults you like douche bag. It doesn't bother me.

I know that Romero wrote a script, and I never denied that. The information I had was that he wrote a script based on the events of RE1, and was fired from the project due to this fact.

Then the Gestapo steps in, once again, to pick apart my post, saying he read the script and that it was "NOTHING" like the orginal RE game, that it would have been more of a disgrace to the series, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. You know what I think? Mr. Gestapo likes the crappy RE movies, and was offended by my post. He didn't like the fact that I had the audacity to actually dispute one of his earlier "corrections", so he posted in retaliation for the soul purpose of spiting me. We had a prior argument on the "VS" forums over the caliber of Barry's stupid gun in RE1 for the PSX.

I got the information I posted from EGM, and I find it to be a bit more of a creditable source than some dude on Gaia. And a lot of fake movie scripts circulate the net. Even with his little correction, the script is still based on the events of RE1 (S.T.A.R.S., Mansion, etc.), unlike the actual RE1 movie that was made, like I stated. Even if it is the actual script, the only real significant changes made to it, were the drastic alterations made to Chris' character. But i'm not cool enough to have read the script, so i'm sure there's more that you can point out. He posted to spite me, because he gets off on being Mr. RE Scholar, along with all of his little yes men, who suck his @$$ cuz he's a mod. Is it really that big of a deal, Mr. Gestapo? That you gotta open your big fat mouth about stupid little details everytime I post something?

I am perfectly willing to admit that i'm wrong, when you have convinced me that I am wrong, which you haven't.

Well anyway, you don't have to worry about reading anymore of my posts. I'm done with this guild. You've successfully sucked all the fun right out of it. I didn't join to be picked-apart, and argue about RE all day. But it's obvious that as long as Mr. Gestapo and his henchmen are around, i'll have to.

So ban me.

I know who the ******** Gestapo are. Because one looks like the Gestapo, does not mean that he is the Gestapo. And that is his job though. If there is a repeat topic, like in the regular forums except the GCD and Cahtterbox, they will either be locked or moved to the Recycle forum. And some topics he locks, have nothing to do with RE. And he changed the topic name, because hate is a really strong word. Dislike is more suitable.

Actually, if he didn't like your post, he would've deleted it and banned you. But he did not.

I suggest you read the script, because I will not go through and point stuff out. Now you say we suck his a**, just because we agree with him and try to show you what he was saying is true? If that was the case, wouldn't every scientist be an a** kisser or a** sucker as you put it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:36 pm
Don't bother. He's banned now. He asked to be banned, so I banned him. He got a warning from Mr. Spencer himself.

Anywho. Movies... I like them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:41 pm
The movies were pretty cool, although they did portray some characters in a way that I disliked. I've probably said this before... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:43 pm
I tend to keep movies in a stand alone category form any games anyways, helps me enjoy them instead of getting all otaku about it. Correcting facts and whatnot.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:45 pm
That's kinda how I am. I just try to think of them as their own thing that doesn't relate to the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:47 pm
And yet they do so, it is a very delicate process of enjoying both as their own parts of their series.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:50 pm
I should probably rephrase that. I meant I think of them as their own thing that doesn't relate to the game, but is still RE. That fact can't be changed, no matter what you do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 pm
And that's why us gamers still love the movies. Or atleast wait for them religiously, watch them, and put up with them.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Nicely put.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:56 pm
God what was that???  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:58 pm
Don't ask, just ignore it, nothing to see here, move along, this sentence is horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:11 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Don't ask, just ignore it, nothing to see here, move along, this sentence is horrible.
You're doing a good job, Officer.

The only thing I didn't like is that Jill smoked. Turn off.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:13 pm
Thank you, Sir.

Eh, I don't really mind smoking that much. Actually, I really like the smell. >_>  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games