Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Whaa? You broke? I couldn't imagine such a thing! I can see a guy like me broke but a lady?" Sven asked with a hint of shock in his voice. He looked at the waiter, but he was already walking away. Guess he could wait till he returned to get his coffee. "Ehh I've been alright. Car still on the fritz.. And like I said my buddy is locked inside.. Um enough about me though! What about you Kiyaka? How have you been?" Sven looked at her with curiosity in his visible gold eye.

((xDD lol!! So close heheheh!))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 pm
Keiko_1357
{{I know!}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My parents cut me off, so I had no choice but to get a job," said the gorgeous principal. "But I've been fine. Had a few relationships here and there, but mostly just one night stands. Nothing out of the ordinary for the modern woman. Love life aside, how's your sex life?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Oh that's too bad.." Sven frowned. "Oh well that's good. At least you've been fine. Oh some relationships, that's nice. Sex life.. Sex life?!" Sven's mouth dropped but he quickly closed it from catching flies. "Umm.. Hehehe.. Well I've worked with a woman on a mission.. And Annette is just.." Sven shuddered and mumbled 'feh she's a crusty old hag...' "ahem anyways.. Well I suppose I.. Oh gosh I have no social life.." Sven realized, mortified.

((that's so pro! biggrin D))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Keiko_1357
{{I know!}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Having heard him, she laughed, her laugh a gentle, melodic one that sounded like chimes and happiness. "No social life? Well, I'd call going on a date with me having a social life."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven smiled hearing her melodic-like laugh. Then Sven rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh well I guess that's true.. And this is a very nice date! Not necessarily a.. Sex life though.." Sven chuckled. He sighed and glanced around briefly, then looked back at Kiyaka.

((^~^))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 pm
Keiko_1357
{{So....unicorns?}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"Well," she purred, her hand sliding over his and rubbing against his knuckles suggestively. "We can certainly change that later."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven's hand twitched slightly when she rubbed her hand across his. "Ah.. Um.. Well I don't know I have to find people and.. Well.. Uh.. We could, mmm, maybe.. sometime..? Oh but you're practically my boss!!" The colorin his face drained and he couldn't resist the urge anymore. He quickly pulled out a cigarette and glanced at Kiyaka before lighting it, "You, uh, don't mind, do you?" he gestured at the cigarette lighter, signaling he was wondering if he could light a cigarette. "Oh and I'm so old! I'm much older than you! What is it, ten years...?"

((yes. I think. Unicorns...? xD??))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm
Keiko_1357
{{Unicorns are the horniest of animals~}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She snapped her fingers, lighting it for him and smirking. "So? We're already on a date, why not make it extra fun?" As the waiter brought her the wine, he poured it for them, then walked away wordlessly. "As for age, I'm technically older than you. Much older than you. Even if that weren't so, I like mature men. Especially sexy ones like you~"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

((Umm.. xD hahaha that's funny! But aside from that, um I saw your new rules and Sven, Train and Eve are from Black Cat... I gave copyright no infringement intended and this is what I imagine after the BC series. It showed Eve was going off to a school and it never specified what school, so... ?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Keiko_1357

{{Regardless, the point of RP is to create your own characters. You can keep their names, and even what Eve is, but you MUST change their backgrounds. Otherwise, it'll be a strike and I REALLY don't like giving strikes to people I like.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

((okayy! Let me quickly go do that! >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:16 pm
Keiko_1357

{{Oh thanks. Just in time for school to start tomorrow.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Oh thanks!" Sven took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke in the opposite direction. "Well this is only the first date.. I mean and this is the only time we really have chatted so in depth.." he paused when she said she was much older. He took a sip of the wine and looked back at Kiyaka. "Sexy men... Like me? Hahaha I wouldn't see myself as sexy.. A gentleman yes! Sexy.. I don't know.."

((okay I'm working on their story and yeah! xD))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 pm
Keiko_1357
{{I actually read up on that. It's all good now.}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"You obviously have never been inside the teachers' lounge," she laughed, sipping her wine. "All the female and even some male teachers lust after you, and several students want nothing more than to try you on under the sheets. Can't say I blame them." Kiyaka sat back, looking away and taking a breath. "I'm...so very bored with this campus life. My apartment is empty and devoid of life, and my office is dull. The kids never come to me, and I'm alone most days....it's like this job requires I'm lonely."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"The teachers' lounge? No I haven't.." Sven stated. He blinked several times before replying "Th-they do? After me?? Well I can imagine the ladies because I am the perfect gentleman, but.. The men even? And s-students? Oh jeez..." Sven shook his head and adjusted his eye patch. "Oh you want something exciting in your life. Well, I'm always around if you need a time out to lunch or something. And next time I'm paying..." Sven told Kiyaka. Sven's cell buzzed quietly in his pocket. "Ah hang on I got a text from my friend.." Sven grumbled as he looked down. He got out of the car... By smashing the window!?!? Sven stared down at his phone and quickly replied in anger. Then his face sank as he added a last reply before telling Train he had to go. He glanced back up at Kiyaka "sorry about that.. My friend had to text me informing me he escaped the car by breaking the window... Ahem. Anyways!"

((Ohhh yay!~~ >u<))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games