Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm
Anyone play Second Life? I just thought I'd check it out today since my favourite musician does a lot of building there and occasionally some DJ sets.
It's pretty cool! I dislike the fact that you can only use IRL money to buy things and there's no ingame currency, but there's some cool free stuff and the game's free to play anyway.

Anyway, about the character design I think I'm going to use my journal for that, although the staff mentioned taking down journals a while ago, so I'll keep what I type in a notepad document just in case.

Edit: Man, I just keep getting the tops of pages in this guild. Haha!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm
The only time I tried to play second life it seemed like everything was going all wonky, so I never really got into it.

Is it still worth getting into?  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 pm
I'm not sure, I only walked around a bit but it seems active from all the events that go on.
My internet sucks today so I haven't been able to play, but I'm looking forward to wandering around a bit more and getting more acquainted with the game tomorrow or whenever my internet decides it likes me again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:33 pm
Well let me know if it is worth getting into!  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm
I used to play SL but became disinterested quickly.There was never anyone interesting to talk to,  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 am
Kinda what I would be worried about. I don't have much time to get into something new - and most of the things I have tried recently turned out to be wastes of time (not saying it would be)  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:52 am
Yeah, that's why I don't play MMOs any more, I don't have any friends on them.
As I said before, the main thing I don't like about SL is how much stuff requires real money to use. You can't even have a private home without paying.
I haven't had much chance to play it mainly because I've had a lot of other stuff to do since I got it, but I'm hoping to make some friends on there once I can play it more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 pm
Are there any similar games where you wouldn't have to put in real money?  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 am
Not that I've heard of, though I would like to hear of some.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:49 pm
I like your new avatar!  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Thanks, I like yours too!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Argh this day has been so boring.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 am
Somehow my sleep schedule has gotten all messed up.I'm waking up around midnight and going to bed by noon.I need to try and get out more,maybe if I go for a walk it will help(sounds like a weird way to help sleeping but it works for me).  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 am
Ah,as I said before,I would post the shenanigans of the compulsive liar when he starts his crap up again,so here it is,enjoy:
ohh, well if it helps im allergic to silver and i wore silver chain for years alway burned my skin

(me)I've never heard of an allergy to silver
I like to use silver exclusively,I find it a sacred metal

(him)its rare but i happens thats way i say a werewolf that lost his abilty to shift
yea but cant wearit

(me)werewolves being allergic to silver is a complete myth though,it was invented by hollywood in the 20s when the wolfman movie came out.Traditionally in old lore,werewolves were weak to fire,but then again,most things are.And wolfsbane being used to kill werewolves is true,but only because the plant is poisionus,and it can kill most things it ingested
I am more wolf than most,and I find no trouble with silver

(him)well im more were two spirts in one vessel and acordint to the lore i read old settleres would melt silver onto there swords to burn the skin of the wolfs.

12:46pm
(me)it wouldn't burn the wolves,but the swords themselves would obviously kill the wolves.And as I said,silver is a sacred metal,so they probably used silver as a way of "warding evil"The fact that it was silver isn't what killed the wolves though
him)bingo now your getting it they saw wolfs as demons and silver purifes evil

12:51pm
(me)yes,but it wasn't true,so silver does not actual harm wolves

===========
He's doing this as I am typing this,so I can't post all of it,but yeah,this goes to show how bad he can be.He's trying to say silver burns his skin,like,take a torch to it burn it.That's sad.He's also trying to say he was bitten by a demon wolf and that's why he's a werewolf.Also,in my own references to me being a wolf,I mean it in a spiritual sense,as in wolf soul,not in a physical sense.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 am
:3 hi everyone  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games