Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Single Furs Rave Parteh RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

-walks in- ninja
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 pm

~Name: Chaos
~Age: 18
~Sexuality: Bi-sexual, but prefers women.
~What I look like: Purple and Teal Husky/Wolf, Purple Emodo hair, healthy looking, and cute, has a glow in the dark teal webbed see-through t-shirt, with bleached, webbed at the knee, jeans.
~Turn ons: If you are outgoing, special from all the others, stand out, is adorable, want to have a fun time, and you are really nice, you're perfect for me.
~Turn offs: Assholes, people who ignore me, bullies, uptight people, and preppy people.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

-Walks in, looks around a bit, smirking and pulling out a bunch of glowsticks, wrapping them around my arms, legs, neck, and tail, holding two in my hand, walks out to the dance floor, looking like a rainbow of colors and starts to dance with a passion, having very good moves as I raved all the time, smiling wide as I danced-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:40 pm

~Name: Argus
~Age:23
~Sexuality: Straight
~What I look like: cat with black fur with blonde highlights pierced ears
~Turn ons: Milk, people with mad dance skills, the unusual
~Turn offs: the Mundane, impolite people

DungeonMastah

DungeonMastah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Argus walks to the bar and orders a White Russian. He then proceeds to survey the dance floor and sees the two lions talking, he sighs to himself and wishes there were some more cats here.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

As he finishes his drink he decides that he may as well start dancing, so he heads out to the dance floor and starts to strut his stuff.

DungeonMastah

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 pm

~Name: Em
~Age: 18
~Sexuality: Bi
~What I look like: You bet I look like this :p
~Turn ons: Wolves, Foxes, any type of dog furries. Sweet, kind, but knows how to take charge kind of guys. Sweet, seemingly innocent but naughty girls. Small girls, muscular guys, but not to muscular.
~Turn offs: Ones who don't know what they want, or want to do, Ones who are too perverted, ones who cuse to much. Bird Furries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Em hit the dance floor right away as she walked in, she swirled her but and tail around like she was a natural. In the pack of furries around her she flirted with some but mainly danced around or with people and with the beat of the music, but she never stayed specifically with one person for long.

Em Lenore

Pelvic Sorcery

Shameless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm

The zombie of Macho Man Randy savage busted the doors wide open and did a cartwheel into the room. "Are you ready top sex it up a notch?!" He shouted, pointing at Em. Then, in sheer shock, he dropped to his knees realizing she was a werewolf. "I will drive you back to the gates of hell, she-beast!" He screamed. The magnitude of which he screamed drew blood from his throat and filled his lungs. He fall on the floor exerting gallons of blood and glitter out of his mouth until a large pool had coated the floor. As if in some satanic ritual, he looked up into the sky speaking in tongue and dissolved into a green avid, leaving nothing behind him other than a pool of tainted blood, and the smell of methane gas.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff