Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Zara slowly hovered into the empty building, not wanting to make any noise. as she entered she noticed the building wasnt so empty. so she kept her distance from the other people not wanting to bother them. she just wanted to explore. as she is looking around she is softly humming a song to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Shinzo noticed someone hovering above. Didn't know the person. Always a bad sign. However, he ignored it unless such person was going to cause trouble.
He took a nice drag of his cig, blowing out the smoke and looking around all his surroundings.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:17 am
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Zara while looking around smelled something, she didnt know what it was. but she saw someone sucking on something then blowing out smoke. she had to see what it was. so she floats down to the person and just stands in front of them staring at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 am
Shinzo minded his own business until something stopped infront of him. It was that being from before. She was standing there, silently looking at him. It was a bit creepy.
He took another hit of his cig, blowing smoke upwards.
" Um...did...you...need something? "
He tried asking politely without the stuttering yet kind of failing.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am
(sorry cant post a pic at the moment)

Takeshi put a hand under her chin and made her look at him. "Aww dont be that way.Im jusy teasing,i do that from time to time." He wrapped his arms around her tightly to keep her warm,he moved his eyes around to see two people there,one was a bounty hunter for demons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:57 am
Shinzo noticed two more people around but tried to also ignore them. He was hoping for a quiet, alone time around here. However, things started to seem strange. Now he was confronted from someone silent and unknown to him while what seemed to be a harassment case happening some distance away from him. This place wasn't the best place to hang out. Hopefully there would be no fights. Atleast his jacket stored with limitless amounts of weapons would get him out quickly.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image

Cameron let out a big sigh. "Fine." she said as she stared into his pale red eyes. When she saw him look around she asked, "Is something wrong?" He looked kind of urgent as she stared at him so she decided she might as well just ask. As she waited for a reply she stood and thought for a moment in Takeshi's arms. One part of her yearned to be touched more by this mysterious boy, but the other part wanted to run away. Eventually, after Cameron was done shifting through her thoughts, the yearning part of her won out. It became clear to her now that she had feelings for him. He was the first person she ever had these kinds of feelings for so naturally she was afraid, but she remained in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:11 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi chuckled. "It's nothing to worry about,There's a demon hunter here and I'm a demon,But he doesn't have any Intent on attacking so it's all good." His hands were on her lower back and smiled down at her. "Hiw about you? You ok?"

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm
Shinzo sniffed the air. It smelled a bit burnt with a hint of soot and hazel nut. Must be demons. One of the two must have been one. It wasn't a problem. However, it sounded like they were speaking about him.
Maybe he was paranoid, but this being was still standing infront of him silently and those two over there mentioned him. Was there some kind of set-up?
To get away from the commotion, he took another hit of his cig and walked inside, trying to steer away from the crowd. There was going to be a fight. No mistaking it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Zara followed the person she was staring at. then asked, 'what is that thing you are sucking on?' in a soft confused voice.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm
Shinzo realized the creepy one actually that bad. Must have bee a curious person shut off from most of the outside world's popular cultures.
" This? It's called a cigarette. Rolled in paper and filled with only drive leaves since mine are just herbal. "
He took an inhale and blew it out.
" Breathing in the smoke caused by burning the leaves alters the brain and kinda feels good. "
He asked, looking at it strangely now knowing he never really thought about it before.
" Why do you ask? "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Zara looked at him. 'interesting, i have never seen such a thing.' she stopped fluttering her wings and stood on the ground. 'this is only my 3rd day out of my colony, i am seeing many new things.' she looks at him. 'My name is Zara, what is yours?' she said with a smile.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 pm
Shinzo held up two fingers for a peace sign, having the cig hang lazily from his mouth.
" They call me Shinzo. The best gunner here I'd say. It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Zara. That is, if you are one. The cloths seem too detailed for a common citizen even from your foreign lands. You had to be of royal stature I'm sure. "
He noted, viewing her clothing. Another new person and she was actually of royalty in a land of other creatures. Possibly fairies. Huh...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Zara looked at him with squinted eyes. 'how did you know i was a princess? my clothes cant be that obvious, can they.' she said looking down at her clothes.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:44 pm
He nodded.
" Cloths usually that look in high value and great detail usually mean they come from some kind of line of wealthy heritage. I figured you couldn't be a regular millionaire so you had to be of royalty in your foreign land. Princess was just a good guess on my part. "
He said with a slight chuckle.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces