Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

He could hear the way Milly was grinding her teeth together to keep herself from saying anything. Her long sharp finger nails dug into the wood of the floor behind him though the sound was so quiet he very much doubted that Raven would be all the wiser to someone else's presence in his room. He refrained from looking back at her even though he wanted nothing more than to tell her that it was going to be okay. He knew it was the mortal girl's insolence that was shaking Milly up to her core. Did she not know who it was she was talking to? Of course she didn't! Alexander was not fool enough to come out and tell Raven his one huge secret. Even the way she was looking at him was causing Milly's sudden anger. He had to get rid of her and fast.

Alexander sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He stood up to adjust his stance in the doorway and crossed his arms over his chest holding the door open with his left foot. He met Raven's gaze with closed eyes and a tight smile,
"No, Raven, you did not make me feel...horrible. You insulted me." He opened his icy blue eyes and focused them on the girl in front of him. He didn't want to sound cold but with Milly there it wasn't possible. Instead he softened his eyes hoping Raven would understand without him having to tell her through words. But from her earlier reactions to him trying to tell her things without the use of the English language, she wouldn't get it. They'd end up where they were before. Somehow that didn't bug him as much as it would have before. After all, there was the gorgeous and warm girl waiting for him. The love of his life...who came back to him from the dead. He shouldn't be having second thoughts...and yet there was something off about this new girl, something that was driving him towards Raven. No. No more second guessing.

"True friends...after only a couple of days of knowing each other. Heh, you are far too trusting of people Raven..." He looked away for only a fraction of a second trying to gather the strength to finish what he needed...no it had to be want. He wanted to say... "Raven...after what happened...there's no way we can be simply friends, He lowered his voice and Milly had to stretch closer to be able to hear what he said now, her hearing was not as great as his was, "I showed you a side of me that I've never shown anyone for years. Make no mistake...you were not the one betrayed that night. You are cruel...and yet...intriguing. We may try, but I guarantee you'll incur more hardships than you wish to have." He could hear Milly's fury in her low hiss. The dark rumble in her throat as she crouched low in the darkness. Alexander hid his cringe as her screams entered his head, Raven would be oblivious to her mind talk,

"Armand! What is this? Get rid of her! What is she to you but a burden? Let's finish her! You don't need her! Armand! ARMAND!"

Milly, she is nothing. Let me keep her. She amuses me. I can't kill her yet. I won't.

In his head, Milly let out a shriek of rage and took off into the night leaving only Raven and Alexander there together. Dammit, why did it have to be this way? Torn between a friend and the love of his life. Both who had been mortals. What was it about their life that attracted him to their beating hearts?

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.Raven will incur Milly's wrath lmao}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His first few words shook her. Raven could almost feel something breaking inside of her. She refused to pull her eyes away and was surprised to see how they softened. Raven fought the urge to look away. She kept looking, her eyes gazing into his icy blue ones, her own steely silver. Raven merely pursed her lips, understanding that he really didn't want to hurt her.

She continued to listen to him as his voice grew softer. Not against her will. Raven leaned towards him, his cool breath whispering across her skin. She ached to touch him, but she knew that now was not the time for that. "I may not know you, Alexander," Raven said, "but it's clear you don't know me either. I liked that side I saw of you. It was extremely beautiful." The next part made her swallow hard, trying so hard to hide the truth of how she was starting to feel. A smirk flitted over her lips. "I can endure hardships and even more. I am willing to be...more."

Innocently, she smiled a sweet smile and tilted her head to the side.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : I feel a little bad for Milly. She fully expected to come home to her guy, with him still wanting her. Now she's facing another girl liking him. x3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia felt boring. She always worried that she was boring a person, and Alastar seemed to give off the bored vibe. Though, she always over thought things, and ended up looking silly. So rather than worry about it, she just smiled, and was saved from her thoughts when he spoke. "That's awesome. He must be really good." Maybe, if her and Alastar ended up friends, she could meet his brother and see the gallery. Of course, Amelia wouldn't dare show him any of her stuff, or even mention that she liked to take pictures too. She was far too shy for that, but seeing others' work always interested her, like with Raven's poetry. Her smile turned to a more amused one as Amelia almost giggled a bit. "That is true, you just don't seem to give off the dancer vibe. Though, I do bet you would look nice in some tights and a tutu." She had to tease him back, it was just they way she worked. Plus, she liked to make people smile and laugh. Besides, he didn't even look like he had been teasing, save the look in his eyes, and that made her wonder.

"Really? That sounds like a good thing, as long as you don't turn into one of those guys that is like creeper friend, that is." She was in a teasing mood for some reason. Why was beyond her, but all she knew was that she was, and hopefully Alastar didn't mind. Though, he seemed not to very much, she still wondered. Amelia had a feeling he thought about a lot at once. He just seemed like it at least. A glint of amusement flickered through her eyes when he called himself awkward. "I wasn't. Though, you don't seem awkward to me." She could see how one would think he was awkward, but she didn't find him that in the slightest.

Amelia noticed the topic of his mother dropped, and was actually grateful that it was. It hadn't seemed like he wanted to go into a full out conversation with her about his mother anyway. After all, they had just met. As they walked, she noticed that they weren't many people in the hallways now. All probably in their room or the cafeteria. The people of this school were terribly predictable. Except for a few that is. "The best place to read here would be your room, or the gardens. The librarian is creepy, but if you can handle her, then it isn't so bad there either." She faked a shiver to show the feeling she had towards the library, but smiled to show that she was joking, sort of.

"Well, ask me anything. but you have to answer too, because so far, all I know is that you are from Ireland." She smiled lightly now, simply because he had called her beautiful, but she still thought of herself as plain. "I dance other things besides ballet, ballet is just my favorite."

[[ --- ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm
XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey lifted her head from her desk in her room to see that school was over. Rubbing her eyes she noticed she was still in her undergarments. Shrugging she stood up streching her body as she walked over to her closet. Tapping her chin she glanced through and grabbed some clothes. Pulling her clothes on she ran her brush through her black hair and applied some makeup around her eyes. Grinning like a mad man she grabbed a piece of strawberry gum and poped it in her mouth before leaving her dorm. Looking around she noticed alot of the students had either left the dorm areas or are off doing what ever they do. Shrugging she walked down the hall her boots clicking making it echo in the empty halls. Leaving the dorm room area she headed inside the school to find Angelique. Searching for her friend she saw the guy from the cafeteria and Raven together. Rolling her eyes at the girl she found Angelique and went over to her but stopped seeing the man go over to her and they talked. Moving closer she stood behind them with a hand on her hip as some of her black hair fell over her shoulder. "First part of what complete." She said looking at the two with her blue grey eyes but was forced to look up at the man even when she had heels on.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Sorry guys having some writers block tonight

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique nearly cackled to herself in excitement. How delicious! Her master, Sebastian, truly knew how to plan out things well. Sebastian turned to Kasey, who approached them, with great interest in his eyes. Her master often liked people, especially women, who pushed him away. Even though he didn't smile much (he was very solemn), Sebastian was very much interested in Kasey. But who knew how long his interest would last? It was a bad thing for him to be interested in anything for too long, or too bored by anything.

Angelique glanced towards her master, who nodded in approval. Squealing, she scurried over to Kasey, grinning all the while. "Well, you see... It's so wonderfully delicious, that I don't know where to start!" She giggled hysterically before calming herself down. She was just so excited! "You see...we plan to kill Raven Black."

An insane gleam appeared in Angelique's eyes. She grinned widely.

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander could feel her moving closer. No. This could not happen to him. He must not be made so weak. Too many a time had he been threatened by others using the human Milly. Too many times did he lay awake at night wondering what the next day would bring. Would he see her? Would she be the same as she always was? Sweet, caring and not changed by the words of another being. Well she could take care of herself now. Had that not been what Alexander wanted all this time? To change her and spend the rest of his days with her in immortal bliss. Yet here stood Raven, frail and delicate to the touch, and Alexander was unable to deny her.

He did not back away though he did stop his breathing for a fraction of a second. He could see it in her eyes. The longing to reach out and touch him. To press those warm lips to his own. He gritted his teeth and leaned forward slightly. He was about to kiss her when another shriek ripped through his mind sending chills down his spine. He had someone. Raven had to be just a friend if he wanted to keep her longer. He backed away and groaned. He rested his head in the crook of his elbow that leaned against the door frame. Tilting his head to the side, the vampire male peered at her with his crystal blue hues.
"Raven Black you are curious. We shall be friends, but for now I have something I must attend to. Please excuse me, perhaps I'll see you later at dinner."

Very briefly he let his fingers run down the side strands of her black hair and then he was back in his darkness and closing the door to the last bit of light that wanted to seep through the cracks of his door. When he turned he was met with a ferocious face in front of his own. She resisted growling but she did dig her nails into his chest. He did not flinch and did not feel the pain. He could only focus in on the pain lying behind her tears.

"You are mine! Mine do you hear me? I came back for you and this is how you repay me? I'll kill her Armand. Do you hear me in that mind of yours? I'll kill her."

Her words rang out in his mind clear as if she had spoken to him with her own lips.

Milly please. Stop this. I am yours. She means nothing I swear. Just let me keep my pet. Let her amuse me until I tire of her. You are the one I'll never tire of. Just stop.

"No! I see the way you look at her. Don't think I did not know, I could see it in the reflection of her eyes. Her terrible, ugly silver eyes."

Enough! Milly that's enough. I'm tired.

He took her arms and pulled her close to his body in a hug as the sobs racked through her body. He lifted her like a baby in his arms and carried her to the bed while she huddled up into his chest. he gently stroke the softness of her hair and laid gentle kisses to the top of her head.
"Hush now my dear," he whispered softly to her, calming his poor dear girl in his arms, "Never will I hold her as I do you. You are my one true love. My rose whom I've waited all these years for. All I ever need. My Milly. My dear, dear girl."

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom. **Ahh yes lol however she couldn't expect him to wait forever right?}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He was going to kiss her again. She knew it. Alexander's eyes locked onto her and didn't move. He leaned in toward her, and she reciprocated. Her heart thudded excitedly in her ears, responding so enthusiastically to a boy. Raven's eyes were confident, all traces of fear disappearing from them. Before his lips could even brush hers, Alexander pulled his head away and rested it against his arm. It appeared as if he was in pain.

She was disappointed, but his words filled her with hope. That feeling she had in the beginning, his dark eyes, did not fail her. Softly she nodded and leaned towards his fingers. Dinner it was, then. She ran the memory of him leaning towards her through her head a thousand times. Raven felt very giddy and lightheaded. Was it possible to say that she was addicted? Maybe not. Most certainly she had a crush, or more than a crush. A love interest, maybe?

Raven forced herself to breathe deeply and turned away as he closed the door. One step after another, she filed down the hall and then down the stairs. Her first instinct was to find Amelia. Of course, what had just happened would be kept to herself. That moment was intense, more intense than any other feeling she had ever experienced before. When Raven last remembered where Amelia had been headed, it was the cafeteria. Raven turned a corner and found herself there. There she was, talking to the new boy.

Suddenly brighter, and high on the moment, Raven bounced over to Amelia and chirped, "Hey, guys!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : True, true. He thought she was dead, plus his feelings for her seem to have changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

It’s been a really really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

And my girlfriend went and cheated on me
She’s a California dime but it’s time for me to quit her

xxx
The sound of wheel on dirt was the type of thing that Edan loved. It was that grinding sound that sent your heart racing even though his black helmet. Just as he pulled on to the street as he was told to go, he lifted the front of his bike and moved to driving on his back wheel. His heart started beating faster and a grin spread across his face. He was so glad his parents didn't take away his bike in their anger. This bike was his baby, he took care of it, tuned it up everyday, made sure it was clean. Party music pounded in the headphones connected to his helmet. He felt good, that is until he saw the school. He pushed his front wheel down and braked quickly. This sent his back wheel flying around and a spray of dirt to go into the air.

"Well, welcome to hell." Edan said to himself as he parked his bike off to the side, have absolutely no clue where to actually put it. It seemed safe enough there for now. There was a long intake of breath as he sighed. He had just gotten used to his old school and going to it, now this creepy gothic school would be his new home as well, lovely. As long as he could find a decent party he could survive.

Quickly he pushed is way through the door and fixed his blue v-neck shirt. He always wore the perfect clothes that showed off most all of his tattoos, he found it made him feel cooler. Being here made him feel absolutely small. He quickly followed signs to the office and then he decided to explore by himself, no classes meant exploration. Maybe he could find people to talk to, maybe not. He just hoped it wouldn't be too silent. Too fill the piercing silence in his mind, he started humming a song from his favorite video game. As lame as it was, it calmed him a bit. Though not enough to stop him from messing with the front of his shirt nervously.

[[This post skeleton will get better.]]
[[ Hummed song.]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

la la la, it doesn’t matter

I Speak Books

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey placed a hand on her hip and waited for her question to be answered. Standing there she began to grow impatient and was about to start cussing untill Angelique began to squeal and giggle like she was on some serious crack. Watching the bubbily vampire she slowly began to calm down and listened to what she said. Hearing her she felt her dark red tinted lips move up into a smirk."Really now, and you were not going to include me...oh Angelique I thought we was friends." She said with a pout making her look irrsistible. Looking at the blonde vampire she glanced over at Sebastian she walked over and placed her hand on his chest and pushed him against the wall pressing her body against his. Standing up on her tippy toes even though she was in high heels she looked him in the eyes. "You better let me in on this or else I will come after you." She said with a smile making her look as innocent as a child. Licking her lower lip she moved away and walked over to Angelique she wrapped her arms around the girl."Youll let me be involved right Angelique." She said giving her the puppy dog face.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Sorry guys having some writers block tonight

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 am
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Sebastian was silent as he listened to Angelique's exchange with the girl. His eyes roved over Angelique, seemingly dull and bored. When her attention shifted to the vampiress Kasey, he paid attention to her. Angelique spoke; Sebastian leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest, eyes glancing between the two.

Angelique was excited, so excited, to finally be involved in an all-out hunt. The gamble of death. Sebastian stood still, extremely still, and watched the two vampires converse. His nostrils flared and took in Kasey's scent: sweet and pleasant with a hint of floral to it. Quickly, the cogs of Sebastian's mind turned with great vivacity. The insane gleam in Angelique's eyes reflected the excitement in his own mind. His face didn't show it.

"You see...we plan to kill Raven Black."

He felt his pupils dilate in excitement, but no other physical change in Sebastian was noticeable. He was a real life statue. That is until Kasey sauntered up to him and cornered him against the wall.

"You better let me in on this or else I will come after you," she nearly purred, smiling that sweetly innocent smile of hers.

His mind whirred even faster, with excitement and something else. Something devious and absolutely nefarious. "Yes," he replied, breaking his bout of silence. His British accent lilted across the words; his voice was smooth and even. "There is a part for you. You must follow it, if you wish." His eyes grew cold and hard. "If not, I have no use for you."

OOC : Heh, we all block sooner or later, Wolfy. :3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 am
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageJealousy rose within her as Kasey pressed herself against her sire. How could she do that? But it faded as quickly as it came. Kasey asked to be apart of their little plan. Immediately, Angelique looked to Sebastian. It was his plan and, ultimately, his decision. As crisp as always, he informed her that she could. Then he was even cooler, his dangerous side, which sent a shiver of fear mixed with pleasure down her spine. Yes, Angelique was strange.

Kasey came to her and wrapped her arms around her. Angelique smiled wistfully, thinking of Raven Black's delicious blood dripping into her mouth. Tasty flesh ripped and raw and sliding down her throat... "Of course, Kasey," Angelique replied, smiling sweetly up at her friend. "I wouldn't think of not sharing with you."

She looked over at Sebastian, who was staring quite intently at Kasey. Angelique closed her eyes, enjoying her friend's warmth, until she caught a scent with her sensitive nose. A few moments later, a guy pushed through Wickwood's doors. Top to bottom, he was dressed like a bad boy. No doubt that he was. A smirk of amusement flickered over her lips and she licked them. They might not be hunting Raven Black at the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't have another snack.

Locking away her vampiric side, Angelique approached the bad boy and greeted him cheerily. "Hi!" she chirped. "Are you new? If so, I could show you to the office if you like."

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

xxx
From when he entered to still now this school let off this vibe. It was wicked creepy, which got his heart rate up major. This was his thing, new adventure more excitement. He still couldn't help but feel a little scared, which meant this had to be a pretty intense place. He bet they threw awesome parties these people. Speaking of parties he needed some actual good music so he pulled out his ipod and stuck in his earbuds.

The song that came on made him smile a bit and he had the very strong urge to start dancing. Because this is Edan we are talking about, he follows his urges, so he started dancing. He probably looked like a dork to anyone who passed him, but who cares. He has been labeled many things in his life not once did it bother him.

The problem with loud music an dancing with your eyes closed is the fact that you can't hear or really see when people approach. So as Angelique approached him he didn't hear until the song was over thirty second later and he opened his eyes. It was that moment where you feel someone just appeared out of no where and is now standing in front of you. His heart beat so much faster. Yanking out his earbuds he started laughing. "You scared the s**t out of me." He said trying to breath. Not many people could do that, and the fact that she snuck up on him and saw him dance was his own damn fault. When he regained his composure and somewhat regulated his breathing he looked at her and smiled. "Yes indeed I am new. I have made it to the office. On the other hand I have not made it anywhere else I am afraid." He looked about the hall and noticed a couple more students that he hadn't before. Well they had dinner and a show, how nice for them.

"By the way I am Edan. Like the Garden of Eden. But spelt with an A. What is your name?"

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Was Kevin good? Alastar had never really paid attention to the poor boy's work. It wasn't a top priority. He looked at other peoples in the gallery but other than that..."Well we have money, he has a passion. I don't really think it matters if he is good or not. But if you would like I can convince him to send me a couple photo's of the gallery for you." Maybe he could even convince him to come down and looked at Amelia's work. That would make her like him, trust him. It would be his move in their big game. It would be that much better because she doesn't know what they are playing for. It made him smile he would have wiped it immediately off his face, if it weren't for her tutu comment. "You've been looking at my butt haven't you?" He winked at her and then the smile was gone. His smiles, if they happened did not last too long."

At her next comment Alastar almost cracked a smile again. He composed himself and shrugged. "You'll just have to find out." He said cryptically but raised one eye brow at her. The irony in her comment was there somewhat and that made him want to laugh. He did a good job in picked this girl. She would amuse him in the weeks before he planned to kill her. Screw school rules, what would they do kick him out? Sounded like a privilege to him. "Oh good. I always worry people want to run away because I am boring and awkward." Again he shrugged and continued walking with her to the cafeteria.

She spoke about the best places to read. This was good information for when he wanted to be alone. He wondered if there was a place to safely hunt around here and then he mentally groaned at his stupidity. Of course there was, he just had to find it. "Creepy is no problem. I can deal." When she laid out the terms for their get to know you game he nodded and thought of a question. "How old are you?" Might as well start out generally."I am eighteen."

He turned his head toward Raven who was coming back. "Nice of you to join us. Would you like to take my other arm?" He offered it out to her but sort of didn't expect her to take it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:33 am
Angelique de Vincent

User ImageIt took a few moments for the boy to notice her. Meanwhile, she glanced back at Sebastian and Kasey. She gave Kasey a devilish smile that disappeared as soon as it appeared. She glanced back at the boy. He was dancing and listening to some kind of music. It was hip hop or something; she could hear it throbbing through his earbuds, it was that loud. When he noticed her, Angelique burst into giggles.

"Well, I am sorry," she laughed softly. "Were you having fun?" Angelique smiled in return at him. "Angelique. Nice to meet you, Edan!" At this, she smiled even brighter. "Where do you come from?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

xxx
Edan smiled as she giggled. It was kinda cute. He cleared his throat. "Yes in fact I was having a lot of fun. You should apologize." This girl seemed like the very hyper type. Edan could go with the flow here, hyper meant fun, fun meant lots and lots of drinks. Or that is just how it connected in his head. "Angelique. Very pretty. It is nice to meet you too." He grinned and looked around at her friends. That was most likely where she came from at least. Then back to her.

"I come from Portland, Oregon. Well technically I took a detour drive through California for a party, so....California." He smiled and shrugged. "But I lived in Portland. What about you?" Again he looked over at her friends. Very intimidating and creepy people. Compared to this really bright girl in front of him. "I don't mean to keep you from your group."

[[OoC]]

La la la, whatever
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games