Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
Walking throw the alleyways silently, Shadow searches for shelter to recuperate and cleanse himself. Even though Abyss stitched up his open cuts around his arms the fractures on his right arm still remain. He chose the allies in order to remain unseen due to his external appearance. But the good news to him was that a cold front was coming in the weather forecast and the cool breeze was enough to finally settle him down after such an ordeal through the sewers and with Armor Fiend. He had his mind on what Abyss told him about the truth behind project Dark Star and his connection with him. But for now, Shadow has his mind fully set on two more important matters. Finding Vincent or Cross, even though he more on the hopes of finding Vincent than Cross. The mere thought of the trail he traces he left behind was enough to make him grind his fangs in irritation. And from what Abyss told him about Cross, the little hint from the poem he mention gave him a clue on what he looks like. Walking silently and unseen, he suddenly halts to hearing a loud meowing sound.

His ears twitch in the direct from outside the allies as he spots a little girl near the park way on the branch of a tree trying to get a kitten down. Shadow had no interest in watching someone with pet problems and attempts to walk off making an annoyed sigh. Just then, his heart skipped a beat the moment he heard a snap.
The little girl manages to get her cat back, but the branch of the tree snapped the moment she grabbed it. Without hesitation, Shadow instinctively makes a full speedy sprint toward the tree so fast, no by stands have ever noticed him running by for he look like a black streak. He slides across the grass and catches the girl and the kitten in his arms. He now lies face up with the little girl on top of him shaking with the kitten paralyzed with fear in her arms. Shadow slowly sits up and sighs in relief that he made it in time. Slowly brushing off the leaves in her hair, the little girl look up at Shadow in awe, seeing that he was different from other people. For a moment, Shadow was thinking she was gonna scream and run away from him due to the cold and frightening expression in his red eyes. But unexpectedly, she smiles and laughs in joy for it wasn't the eyes she was focused on. "Fuzzy ears!!!", she giggles with a happy smile as she reaches up to him and plays with Shadow's ears. Shadow's body weakens for a second in surprise as he moves around trying to move away from the girl's soft touch on his ears. "Wha guh......hey. Stop that....I'm sensitive there", Shadow says in a panicking soft tone as his face began to turn red. The little one continued to stroke and rub Shadow's furry ears as he tries get her under control,"Come...on. Please...let go". After a moment playing with Shadow, the little girl hears her mother calling, "Molly!!! Molly!!". Hearing her mother's call, little Molly lets go of Shadow's ears and gets off of him running to her mother. But before she left, she looks back at Shadow with a sweet smile and waves good-bye,"Thank you, Mr Wolfie".

Shadow becomes bashful and annoyed for a moment after little Molly calling him a strange juvenile name. His ears went down as he thought in confusion,"Wolfie? Ugh, kids.". Shadow sighs scratching his head in embarrassment as a sweat drop passed it. People began to notice the commotion as Shadow quickly gets up and bolts off into the nonresidential district near the allies. Silently moving like a dark figure in the shadow's he finds an old apartment building. Seeing that the security was hardly present due to a low budget exterior, Shadow finally finds a place to recover. He has learned great survival skill and picking locks was quite simple for him with his keen hearing. He quietly sneaks in and tip-toe down the hall ways looking for any vacant rooms.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna's eyes were closed and her ear twitched in annoyance while her arms were crossed as she waited for her sister. Nyx was looking up at the beast who had stopped moving and wouldn't listen to her. "You are a big stupid...butt face! Why won't you just listen to me? What did I ever do to you, huh? You should be grateful! I brought you back didn't I?" she said as she put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot waiting for his response. But the beast didn't even acknowledge her and she groaned in frustration. "Why are you being so difficult?! Come on! Just follow! Did you forget how to walk or something? Just put one foot in front of the other! Please." she whined as then pouted up at him. The beast looked down at her before turning and disappearing. She stomped her foot and huffed. "I hope you know that's the wrong way you baka!" she shouted before she heard Luna who was growling in annoyance. "Real good idea Nyx! Summon a beast that doesn't even listen to you! Yeah that's really helpful you know! Especially now since you've wasted well only god knows how much time arguing with it! It's gone ok! And we got left behind if you haven't noticed! Next time you want to help out, don't! You'll only get us into more trouble." she said in frustration as she looked around and tried to find Cross's scent. If she couldn't find it, then her and her sister were on her own again. Nyx was frozen in silence as she realized Cross was gone. She didn't even hear him leave. She shook her head in denial and twirled her bird charm. "No way Lulu. He wouldn't leave us behind like that especially since we're out in the open and unprotected. He's an angel Luna. He wouldn't do that." she said softly as she desperately looked around and hoped he was leaning against a wall and hiding. Luna turned back to her sister and growled again. "He did Nyx! No matter how much you hate the thought of it, he did leave us out in the open! And he's not a damn angel! Now let's just find someplace to stay before we run into hunters." she said as she stormed off, leaving Nyx who was running after her to keep up. "I still think you're wrong." she added softly and Luna just grunted in response. She didn't want to hear anymore.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:17 pm
Cross turned the corner facing the two girls and starred at Luna.

"Nice of you to still not trust me..I went ahead to try and find something to scavenge."he said throwing a chocolate bar her way.

"Now come on..I got an apartment...inless you don't trust me enough to live in the same shelter."he spat coldly and kept walking. Cross hated being talked about behind his back..and thats all he had heard before turning that corner.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled brightly as she saw Cross though her smile faded when she heard the way he talked to Luna. She ran after him and hugged him tightly from behind. "Please don't ever scare me like that again." she said before she blushed and grabbed his hat from his head. "I thought I'd never see my hat again." she said with a giggle as she tried to lighten the mood and save herself from embarrassment. Luna twirled the chocolate bar in her hands before she felt guilt wash over her. She followed silently with her ears flattened against her head as she tossed Nyx the chocolate bar. Nyx frowned at Luna before she looked at Cross. "Don't be mad or upset guys. Please. It's been rough for all of us. And Luna trusts you Cross. Deep down she knows she does. She just had one of her crazy moments. We've all been there before right?" she said as she smiled at them but Luna still didn't speak.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm
Cross turned poking Nyx and Luna..with two of his fingers..his middle and index.

"I am sorry for talking so rudly..but I wasn't expecting to hear that..and I wasn't expecting that from you..I thought I had earned your trust already..though I can understand if I haven't."he said softly and he gave Luna a 2nd chocolate bar.

"Enjoy it..you haven't had a snack in a long time..nither have I.Its german..best chocolate in the world. After what Vincent did to you..you deserve something delicious."he said softly and turned walking forward his hat magically being flung back on his head as water formed over Nyx's head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled and looked at Luna. "Don't worry about it. Silly Luna just isn't a people person. But you got to love her!" she said as she hooked her arm with her sister's and took a bite of the chocolate bar, purring in delight since she couldn't remember the last time she had chocolate. She then felt the hat disappeared and when she looked up she saw water above her head. She looked at Cross with an innocent expression. "You wouldn't dare. Not to poor little me. What did I ever do to you?" she asked as she tried to hold in her laughter. Luna cringed at the mention of Vincent and her free hand gently traced the mark he left on her. She then let the aroma of the chocolate distract her mind as she took a bite and savored it before she heard Nyx. She unhooked her arm so she wasn't near the water and she couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry twinny, you're on your own!" she said as she looked over at Cross. "I'm sorry." she said to him softly before she took another bite of her chocolate bar and looked back at Nyx who was pouting with her arms crossed.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:24 pm
The water fell soaking Nyx..but not even touching her bar. Cross turned his head smiling.

"Oh yes I would."he said laughing. He looked back at Luna.

"Don't mention it."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx shivered as she felt the water and she hissed as she shook her hair like a wet dog. "Now that was just cold! Literally! See, if I had a hat, I would've been able to avoid this issue!" she said as she crossed her arms, stomped her foot, and turned her back to them. She tried to hold back her giggle since she was trying to look mad. Luna smiled at him before laughing at Nyx who was now soaking wet and she rolled her eyes as Nyx turned her back to them. "Oh you're in trouble. Nyx is using the old silent treatment." she said as she chuckled and shook her head. "If I knew that was all it took to shut you up, I would've used that trick a long time ago." she teased but Nyx just huffed while trying not to laugh herself and not talking to them.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Cross shook his head and walked back..putting an arm around Nyx's waist..picking her up..and walking on.

"You know it was funny darling."he said gently.

"I love you two."he teased laughing softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna was laughing hard as she saw Nyx's eyes widen when he picked her up and she started to wriggle to get out of his grip. Nyx's tail was whacking him in the face as she tried to wriggle free and she tried not to laugh when he said he loved them, though it was hard not to. "Well you have a real funny way of showing it you baka!" she said before she spotted the hat. She grabbed the hat from his head and placed it on top of her's, holding it tightly down. "Ha! Your little plan backfired mister because this hat is officially mine! I was going to share it with you but no! No more misses nice Nyx! Don't make me bite you." she said as she pulled the hat so far down on her head that it began to cover her eyes and she was determined to not let it go. Luna couldn't even speak or breath as she laughed at Nyx and shook her head. Nyx glanced at her sister and huffed. "It's not funny! I'm being very serious!" she said as she bit her lip to keep her laughter from exploding out of her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron seemed to slip out of the shadows; when Shadow and the being calling itself Abyss had simply ignored him, he wandered in the dimly lit shadows of the alleys and streets. "It's pretty obvious, if you know what to look for, outou," he said quietly, his voice carrying clearly as he used the Japanese term for 'brother', since Cross was one of the few experiments he both recognized and knew from before they'd escaped the lab-schools they had been held in. His irises were still that odd slowly swirling liquid silver, though they held an oddly prismatic edge to the color.
~OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Shadow slowly keep moving through the halls as he listen to each door to see if any of them are occupied. So far, it appears this apartment has been shut down for a while. As he opens each door to find a room, most of them don't even have a bed or even a decent set of clothes left behind. He keep searching on, hoping to find a perfect set. Suddenly, he begins to feeling an inhuman presence closing in. No doubt in his mind, it might be a group of hunters. In his current condition, Shadow's arm is still a bit fractured and he cant risk completely breaking it again. With quick thinking, he hides in one of the rooms and shuts the door behind him. He isn't quiet sure how skilled they might be, but he kept his left hand on the handle of his katana. He remains quite in the dark room, hoping they are only hunted and not hunters. His eyes glowed brightly in the darkness as he awaits them.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:00 pm
The water collected going up and lifted the hat from her grip putting it back on Cross's head before the water fell back on Nyx. Cross turned his head and lifted his hand to Acheron. His cat-like white eyes meeting the silver that looked at him.

"You are welcome to join us you know. We are all aimming for the same goal."he said softly. He then looked back toward Nyx.

"You know you are a big baka. I told you your not keeping my hat. "he chuckled.

Vincent starred at the now flickering lights of the abbadoned hotle. His wings wrapped around him like a cloak. He smelt Shadow very easyily..but of course he also smelt Abyss. He sighed and shook his head..he'd have to deal with the creature until the summoning was complete. Vincent rolled a red marble out of his hand and watched it disappear amongst the buildings roof. He jumped..gliding down to the hallway of the 2nd floor.

Chris came from the rubble on the top of the roof..sliding threw the glass and dropping down to the 6th floor. He whistled gently letting the music haunt the ancient hallways as other death like voices carried it along.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjGTUYQXTQI

Abyss sat over a group of 8 hunted..the bodies stacked one ontop of the other. He took a puff from the cigar in his hand and sighed..seeing another group coming from the alleyway he jumped down. Abyss counted each one in his head..15 hunted. He sighed and used his shouldar as the 1st one threw a bouldar at him..rock pieces flew everywhere. He cought the speed demon that went around him..a few cuts on his arms but it didnt hurt much. Abyss popped the hunted's neck with no issue and then in a sudden twist broke it. The next hunted that charged him was an ice maker. The shards flew by Abyss as shadows blocked them off easyily. Abyss caught him and threw him like a chew toy into a car going down the street. Abyss pulled a shard out of his shouldar and threw it..his eyes watching the slowing surrounding 13..he sighed and popped his knuckles.

"Well kiddies its time to go to school. I'm going to show you how old school does things."he said softly and chuckled as they all got in a charging position.

Fight Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0HYdGlQpyw&feature=BFa&list=PL87B462F633A32F65&index=1  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Shadow suddenly feels another presence close by as the sound of a sinister tune humming down the hall. the tone of the tune seemed familiar as well as the presence. He slowly opens the door slightly and takes a peek to see where it is coming from. His fist tightens as he sweat profusely.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx groaned in defeat as the water soaked her again and her ears flattened against her head. "It's my hat..." she muttered under her breath as she huffed and tugged on his ear as payback. She then looked over at Acheron and waved at him before she started wriggling again. "Alright already! Put me down! I do not like to be man handled! Or woman handled. Or would it be cat handled? Oh you know what I mean!" she said as she groaned. Luna was holding her side from her laughter but she soon stopped and her ears perked up in alert. She looked around and her tail started to sway anxiously. "Something doesn't feel right." she said softly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games