Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
Hello and Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:19 am
Momoko Miro
Emm-Kaye
Momoko Miro
i'm really passionate about photography and i'm having a hard time looking for a guild here on gaia that has members whom i could share my thoughts with. i actually don't consider myself as a pro or photographer maven though. i still seek for knowledge so if anyone here is a photography enthusiast, hello dear! i've been searching for ages, glad to meet you future photography buddy xp
What media do you use? Digital or film?

digital 3nodding
That is much easier than film (don't have to wait to get it developed!).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:23 am
syakaori
Hello everyone. You can call me Sya.
I'm not into certain crafting techniques but I enjoy doing simple crafting. I used to draw but I stopped for a couple of years and now I just seems to not able to draw like how I used to sweatdrop
I will try to post pictures of some of the things I made and I'm looking forward to see other's creation and share ideas 3nodding
Welcome, Sya.
I hope you enjoy our gilld.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Momoko Miro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm
Emm-Kaye
Momoko Miro
Emm-Kaye
Momoko Miro
i'm really passionate about photography and i'm having a hard time looking for a guild here on gaia that has members whom i could share my thoughts with. i actually don't consider myself as a pro or photographer maven though. i still seek for knowledge so if anyone here is a photography enthusiast, hello dear! i've been searching for ages, glad to meet you future photography buddy xp
What media do you use? Digital or film?

digital 3nodding
That is much easier than film (don't have to wait to get it developed!).

so truuuuueee! 3nodding but yea i also wanted to explore film cameras as well. too bad i don't have one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:42 am
Momoko Miro
so truuuuueee! 3nodding but yea i also wanted to explore film cameras as well. too bad i don't have one. sweatdrop
Film can be a lot of fun, but it's getting harder to find places that develop it (or even sell it!).  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Test Dummy Infatuation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm
Hi, I'm Test Dummy/Liz.
I'm 22.
I'm a knitter and a beginner seamstress.
I also work at a fabric and craft store.
It's nice to find a crafting guild that isn't dead so I have somewhere to hang out with other crafty people. smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:20 am
Test Dummy Infatuation
Hi, I'm Test Dummy/Liz.
I'm 22.
It's nice to find a crafting guild that isn't dead so I have somewhere to hang out with other crafty people. smile
Welcome, Test Dummy/Liz! I hope you enjoy our guild!
That would be a very dangerous job for me - I'd probably starve, but the crafting supplies I'd have.... sigh. lol  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Virdis Bruja

Fashionable Member

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 pm
Salutations everyone!
My name is Tiffany but most call me Pepper or Duchess, because of my username, and I love to craft things.
Usually I make anything from pillows to quilts but I have recently been getting into drawing as well. I love cooking/baking, making cloths, and many other things. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 am
Dutchess Peppermint
Salutations everyone!
My name is Tiffany but most call me Pepper or Duchess, because of my username, and I love to craft things.
Usually I make anything from pillows to quilts but I have recently been getting into drawing as well. I love cooking/baking, making cloths, and many other things. smile
Welcome, Pepper! I hope you enjoy our guild!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:25 am
Test Dummy Infatuation
Hi, I'm Test Dummy/Liz.
I'm 22.

Hi and welcome smile It would be nice indeed to work at a craft store! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 am
Dutchess Peppermint
Salutations everyone!

Hi and welcome smile You sound very busy, it would be great to see some of your work 3nodding  

Wynter Sparrow

rouge angel1991

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:03 am
Hello I'm Angel and I lobe to cross stitch. I like to learn new things. There are some crafts I do. I've done needle points and latch hook. I want learn learn how to do jewelry but never have the time to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:58 pm
rouge angel1991
Hello I'm Angel and I lobe to cross stitch. I like to learn new things. There are some crafts I do. I've done needle points and latch hook. I want learn learn how to do jewelry but never have the time to do it.
Hello, Angel! Welcome to our guild.
I understand completely about not having time.
I hope you have fun here!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

rouge angel1991

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 pm
Emm-Kaye
rouge angel1991
Hello, Angel! Welcome to our guild.
I understand completely about not having time.
I hope you have fun here!

Thank you! I finally have a computer now so I might be on a lot now smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:59 am
rouge angel1991

Hello Angel, it is nice to meet you. I love to cross stitch too 3nodding  

Wynter Sparrow

XputonahappyfaceX

Sugary Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 pm
Hello, I am a crafter from the US butt living in Argentina, I knit, crochet and weave and I sell things to a shop here in Argentina, but I always look tto learn new things.
Thank you for adding me biggrin  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces