Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 pm
Angelus coughed and set Lena down on her feet."Sorry Lu...I mean Lena,"he said,"It's me...Angel and I was wondering when I would get to see you again".He turned back towards the dragon and put his hands up in surrender."My bad".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm
Lena wobbled a little and put her hand on Angelus' shoulder to keep from wobbling. "Heh..... It's ok." she said and gave him a dizzy smile then smiled at Dragon.

Dragon still glared at the man called Angel and rubbed Dog's belly. "It's ok, girl." he assured, making the dragon move away from the two.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Yumaki nearly rolled over in laughter. "You've got another one?!" He asked, still laughing. "You sure get around." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 pm
"Shutup!" Lena yelled at Yumaki, accidentally tightening her grip on Angelus' shoulder.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm
Angelus turned to Yumaki."That's not very nice to accuse a lady of such".he said with a scowl on his face.He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Yumaki.His attention turned back to Lena when he felt pressure on his shoulder."Plus she's just a friend I recently made".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm
Yumaki smirked. "After what she put my brother through i call her what i like. "he said devilishly then remembered. "Hiro's gonna be here in a few minutes anyway." He said.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:05 pm
Lena growled then remembered Angelus and let go of his shoulder. "Sorry." she said then glared at Yumaki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm
Angelus shook his head and smiled lightly."Didn't hurt."he lied and he rubbed his shoulder with his other hand as soon as she let go.
"Who's Hiro?"he asked, but mostly to Lena.

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Yumaki sighed. "It's too bad you weren't gone sooner, now my poor little brother will have to see you again, a little bit soon for my taste but what can I do about it." He said and looked back. "Speak of the devil."

User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro walked to the temple, still abit far away, but in view. Hiro grumbled abit because the tie around his neck kept flying all over the place and his white collared shirt kept flapping. ((He basically looks just like his pic.)) He noticed Lena up ahead and sighed, he didn't really know anyone else up ahead but yumaki.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:16 pm
Nikolai looked around and sighed. "we cant even get a moment alone it seems...." he muttered under his breath and looked at hiro. "lookin a bit raggedy there. you feelin alright?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Hiro walked up to them and sighed. "I dont really know who you are but if you want a moment alone thats fine, take Lena and leave." He said without emotion, putting his hands in his pockets. "I came here because my brother is here, thats it." He said blankly.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm
"somebody's a bit cranky" he laughed. "but great news! me and Lena just got hitched!" he laughed and held up Lena's hand to show off her diamond ring. "you coming to the funeral...i mean wedding?" he joked  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Hiro looked at the big dragon. "Congradulations..." He looked at the seventeen year old boy when the wedding was mentioned "Hn, you gonna be Best Man?" He asked Dragon then turned back to Nikolai.. "I dont know, maybe." He said boredly. "May I ask who you are?" He asked, not really caring but he wanted to know.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 pm
"Im nikolai, Lena's husband-to-be" he smiled brightly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

He shrugged. "Im Hiro, and that title was once mine, doesn't mean much to me anymore though.." He lied with a small smirk.

But thats for the best.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces