Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm
Free from the ice's cold grip on his tongue, Damian got up and smiled gratefully at Lili. "Thanks a ton!" he laughed then pulled her up in a bear hug. "What would I do without you~!" he snuggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Lili laughed a little, her feet a few inches off the ground. "Thanks adorable~" she joked to him and kissed his nose while it was in front of her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 pm
He laughed and gently set her to the ground, making sure she wouldn't trip. "Ready for some ice skating?" he smiled and began to skate around, holding her hand so she'd glide with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm
Lili smiled and skated beside him. Surprisingly she hadn't tripped or anything. "Well this isn't hard" she mumbled happily and let go of his hand skating off in front of him then turned around. Lili stuck her tongue out "I'm already better then you!" she laughed  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 pm
Damian scoffed and jumped into the air. When he landed he was now a Olympics looking skater, even in tights! He smirked at Lili and literally skated circles around her. "So you say." he mocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 pm
Lili pouted "I should have left you stuck to the ice" she joked and skated on ahead of him spinning around a few times. She leaped into the air and landed on one foot and skated backwards.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm
"HA! I scoff at you!" he scoffed and halted to a stop. He bent down to touch the ground and let his hands catapult him past Lili. Once he passed her he jumped into the air, flipping three times and landed on the tip of his ice skate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm
Lili spun around to face Damian, she raised her hand, the ice under him shooting up. "I refuse to loose!!!" she yelled to him then went off to do something fancy to win this war.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 pm
Damian blinked and tripped up when the ice lifted. He hit his head and stayed on the ground for a while, seeing stars and shifting back to normal. "No fair! Cheater!" he said and looked at some ice shavings, smiling mischievously. He'd forgive her for the cheating of course - probably the Japanese blood in her making her do this - but hey, fight fire with fire. He glanced back at Lili then put his head down, acting as if he was in loads of pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm
Lili stopped skating and noticed Damian's head down. Feeling a little worried she skated over to him then knelled down. "H-Hey....you ok sweety?" she said softly  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm
From underneath his stomach, the young angel had scavenged all the ice shavings around him and turned it into a snowball. As soon as Lili knelt down next to him, he shot up and threw the snowball at her. "KARMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 pm
Lili wiped the snow off her face then half-way glomped Damian "So mean!!!~" she wined, her arms wrapped around his neck a pout on her face.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 pm
"Mean?!" Damian huffed and held up his right elbow, showing a tiny scrape. "You made the ice throw me!" he whined himself then smirked. "Besides, that was tough love." he said and rested his forehead against hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Nikki
Changed
Nikki sat on a bench putting on her skates.
"Such a nice day," she thought.
Nikki got up started to skate.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm
Lili smiled and kissed his forehead lightly "Sorry about that. You know I don't like loosing" she laughed a little. After a minute or so she pulled away "Should we skate a little more? Or should we go someplace eles?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff