Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm
Masumi, how would you randomly know whenever Rahenno is dead?

Also, he would likely fall into the pool of blood after being decapitated... and the blood would rip him so badly that he wouldn't be anything more than a bunch of fragments of dead skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm
It not randomly known, Rahenno and Masumi share a connection due to my clan transformation being caused by him, as well as having a piece of me implanted in him for exactly this reason.

Also idk where your getting how this blood behaves, unless you manipulated it to slice him to bits then it didn't. It would be like falling into water. More importantly their is nothing stating he was damaged further then his decapitation so by rp their is nothing damaged besides the decapitation. We could continue to argue this, but then I just edo tensei the body anyway. So it much less of a headache for both of us if we just let this go, unless your hell bent to try your hardest that he never ever comes back.  

Masumi H Dekata

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 pm
Masumi H Dekata
It not randomly known, Rahenno and Masumi share a connection due to my clan transformation being caused by him, as well as having a piece of me implanted in him for exactly this reason.

Also idk where your getting how this blood behaves, unless you manipulated it to slice him to bits then it didn't. It would be like falling into water. More importantly their is nothing stating he was damaged further then his decapitation so by rp their is nothing damaged besides the decapitation. We could continue to argue this, but then I just edo tensei the body anyway. So it much less of a headache for both of us if we just let this go, unless your hell bent to try your hardest that he never ever comes back.

Actually it was stated that I cut his body into three parts.

The head from the chest, and the chest from the legs.

Either way though, it's fine, I don't mind him coming back as long as it doesn't mean I have to fight him again...

I would go through any amount of OOC arguments to prevent the eventual spread of even MORE incase we have to fight again...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff