Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 am
"Do we need to go back to the couch..?" Alan asked as he was getting hit, causing him to go directly behind her, his one hand staying where it was, while the other acted how it did before.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:34 am
As Alan started to 'punish' Abagail again, she twisted around in his hold so she faced him now. She then sent a hard punch right to the bruise forming on his throat, and then another at the bottom of his jaw.

"I'm not a ******** play thing!" She barked at him as she continued a frontal assault.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 am
After about five seconds of the merciless attacks, he finally grabbed anything he would with his hands. His left hand grabbed her right arm, while the right hand grabbed her left leg, forcing her to the ground as he did so.

He was going to feel this all in the later part of the day...He just knew it...

As he had her pinned to the ground, giving a smirk.
"Fight all you want, you're not going to win."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am
"And I'm not going to let you win either." Abagail growled at him, snarling and glaring back at him. "I'm not going to be some damn doll you can fondle and play with." She started to wiggle her right arm from under him, and once it was freed, she started to throw punches at the side of his head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:45 am
Alan gave a grunt after the hits to his head before letting go of her leg (Which fortunately, neither were near his groin) and grabbed onto her other arm and pinning them both above her on the ground.

His face right next to hers as he smiled.
"It's going to be fun, training you.." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 am
"And it's going to be fun breaking you." Abagail growled, before she threw her head forward, hitting Alan right in the nose with her forehead.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am
Alan gave a pained grunt at the blow, blood hitting the floor as he moved away before any of it hit the white uniform Abagail was wearing.
"You've forced this." he replied, suddenly flipping her over onto her stomach and putting his weight on her back as he grabbed both of her arms after he had taken two steel pairs of restraints out of his coat. Immediately, one was placed on her wrists, while the other, sporting a longer chain, went around her elbows, restricting her movement with her arms completely.

He shut the door leading to the hallway, making sure that if she were to get up, she'd never escape, as he made his way to the nearest bathroom for the bleeding to stop as he left her on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:07 pm
"And you started this." Abagail growled as she was turned over. She expected to be restrained, and seeing how she wasn't in a good enough position to fight, she actually laid down obediently.

She wasn't surprised when her wrists had been cuffed, but the set on her elbows was a bit more surprising. Abagail let it go though. He was at least being smart there, because she would have moved her arms over and choke him given the chance.

"Don't leave me here too long." She playfully teased as Alan left her in the room to clean up his face. Once gone, she snorted and glared holes into the wall. She rolled herself onto her back, and inched across the floor towards the wall, which used as support as she pulled her self up to get against the wall, which she then pushed back against, slowly lifting herself up. A bit tired from all the work, she walked over to the bench and took a seat, waiting patiently for Alan to return.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm
After about five minutes, Alan returned, his face almost completely back to normal, his eye and throat being the only thing still a different color than everything else.

"Now then." he grunted, picking her up by her arm and guiding her to her feet.
"Let's get going."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 pm
"How's your face?" Abagail grinned, looking up at Alan. "Does it hurt?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm
"You act like you're the first one to do that." Alan smirked as he moved her directly in front of himself, his hands on her shoulders.
"Now then, let's get started on that tour."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 pm
"I highly doubt I am." Abagail grunted, giving Alan a dull stare as he moved her.

"You seem like the kind of guy who gets the s**t beat out of him a lot."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 pm
"Now, now. Is that any way to talk to your master..?" Alan asked, looking down at her.
He was planning something if he didn't approve of the next response.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 pm
"You're not my master." Abagail growled. "I am not a damn slave."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 pm
"If I wasn't your Master, then why can I do this..?"Alan asked, slinking his hands between her arms around around her waist, his hands moving towards the underside of her top.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games