Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Damian walked up to Dragon and bent down, picking up the letter. He read part of it then looked off into the sunset. His wings were still out... not good. "Lena, why did you have to get guys to like you?" he sighed silently then looked at Yumaki. "I've got a bad feeling.... Like more trouble's coming. You feel it, too?" he asked.

Dragon stared at his uncle then at the man named Yumaki, his tear streaked face twisted into confusion and worry. Today was supposed to be a great day. He had a date, his parents were getting married, and his friends would be here. He hasn't seen the girl he liked in a good, long time, his dad just ran away, his mom was flirting with another guy, his friends were fighting with everyone. A choked up sob came out of his mouth, making his uncle turn to look at him, but he just shrugged it off. Now wasn't the time to break-down like everyone else...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm
Tabuu looked at Dragon and placed a gentle hand on him. "Bottling up your emotions will only make you feel worse, my child" he said.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm
Dragon shook his head slowly and looked up at his grandfather sadly. "No, I've got to be strong... For everyone. Strong like...." Like my dad. He wanted to say that badly, but his father just abandoned him. That wasn't strong.

Damian listened to Dragon and looked at him sadly. Poor kid was going through things nobody like him should have to go through. Everyone was right, he really has matured faster than everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm
Tabuu looked at Dragon. "I know what you were going to say. your father didnt abandon you. he abandoned the memories of this place. he loved you, but he just couldn't handle this again" he said. "your father was strong, but he was also kind."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm
The boy's expression hardened and became unreadable as he listened to his grandpa. "Was." was all he said before walking towards the temple. He sat down on the steps and let his black eyes look up at the slowly falling snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 pm
[colr=cyan]"Dragon, don't do anything hasty." he said, being more of a father than a grandfather  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

Takeshi kept a soft gaze as he cupped her cheek with his hand,Feelig it slightly sweaty from what they just finished doing. "I call it Love at first sight...And you said it to me not to long ago.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Dia glanced at his hand then back at him, a small bit of uncertainty in her red eyes. "I did... didn't I." she murmured, trying to figure it out herself. She never really said that she loved anyone before, and she never really felt this ways towards anyone before.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

Takeshi saw the uncertainty in her eyes and frowned. "Yes you did.." He said quietly,He ran his hand along her naked stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

She reached down and stroked the back of his hand. "Then perhaps I do..." she mused softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

Takeshi rested it on her lower stomach and kissed her cheek. "So am I a weakling? Am I unimportant?" He Smirked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

"Well, you are not weak, I know that." Dia said with a smug smirk as she looked back at him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly. "Yea it did take muscle to do that position now didn't it? But still not my favorite position,Am I unimportant?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Dia just rolled her eyes at the comment then closed them. "I will admit, you are not unimportant to me." she said softly, trying to stay unreadable, but her blush gave it away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

Takeshi Smirked before holding her body against his and closed his eyes as well,Already seeing the blush. "I love you Dia." He said softly to her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff