Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sielent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:19 am
"B-beat me?" Crash asked his eyes wide in fear, "I-I don't like pain, I mean, these pillows aren't here for a fashion statement. W-what if I accidentally piss him off? I don't want to fight family even if he is beating me but I don't want to be beaten up either." Crash was squeezing his pillow and his breathing was shallow as he continued to ramble. "A-and I can't just stand by and watch my friends get hurt by someone. Somebody should tell him to stop being mean." He stuffed his face in his pillow making the rest of his rant muffled and incoherent.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:23 am
Colorless looked to Crash and chuckled.
"You would do well with Green. He overlooks the protection of all in reach, whether it be armor, shelter, or guardianship."

He then looked back to Amaya.
"And you would do wonders with Blue, our R&D head."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 am
"Don't bother with the martyr role." Jack grunted to Zahzi, raising a curious eyebrow as the utensils began to float from Amaya's powers. He grunted, shifting his weight as her powers made him slightly uncomfortable. Omga was pretty ******** up to make something like her. God only knows how many more people they made with similar abilities, or people even worse.

"...I doubt your dear ol' dad will be very happy with the two of you when he catches on." He finished off, still watching the floating dishes with unease.

"..Do we need to join branches?" Gabriel asked with worry, frowning as she finally brought herself to look at Colorless for a few moments. She hadn't been found by the group very long ago, some time last week or so. She hadn't seen much of what they had, but didn't feel like she could serve much purpose to any part of the organization. She hadn't been much help for Omega, besides lucky cannon fodder.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:47 am
Zarex starred at his hands. He remembered the battles that his hands had been through. The long, painful, days of battle. He was made for fighting. All day. All night. Continuous painful battle. Red seemed like someone he was meant to work for, but his hatred of being a foot soldier made him opposed to the whole ordeal. He watched Amaya flip out, then watched her levitate the objects on the table. He sighed remembering that the later the child, the more messed up their genetic make-up was. Her mind must have been warped from the animal genetic material it sent it through all different types of hoops.

"So..." Zarex interjected once Gabriel finished. "What is your deal? I don't get it. You don't like Omega, and you have your own army; but for what reason? Why are you uses us as your mobile forces? What is your big plan; 'cause I don't see any good in it?"

Zarex placed his hands on the table then moved away. The 17 plates he had placed on the table rattled as he stood up. "Where is the bedroom. I don't even feel like thinking of how you're gonna trade on us."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 pm
Sen scowled slightly at the description of Red. "Sounds like an a**..." He mumbled, reaching over to pat Crash's head. "Calm down before you make yourself faint. I doubt someone like you would get stuck with him." The kid was small anyway, if push came to shove he could just find a place to hide.

He grunted quietly to show he heard Gabriel, so long as she didn't starve herself he wouldn't push it. Right now the fox was more interested in what Colorless was saying. "Who's in charge of stealth and stuff? You?" He asked, popping his head out from under the table to look at the man.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:22 pm
"Oh, I fear it's too late for that.." Zahzi groaned.

Colorless looked back to Gabriel.
"It's in our nature to make sure everyone has a road ahead of them. Being in a Branch just gives you a goal, a circle, and an extended family." he told her befor Zarex spoke up.

"The truth is, we could focus our resources on Omega immediately and wipe them off the face of the Earth. But, it wouldn't be as satisfying to us, as it would be to people who have a true ax to grind with them." he told him, standing up and walking towards him.

"Do you want closure, Zarex? I'm sure the other Alphas do. In the same way Red to civilly put it: 'Give the kids the opportunity to take the powers that Omega gave them, and shove it straight up their asses, along with a grenade.'." he added, now in front of him.

"I know you have trust issues with everyone in this room because of your upbringing, but you're going to have to get over it if you're going to lead your friends to victory." he told him quite clear to his face, before turning to look at Sen, already moving away from Zarex.

"Putting it simply, I am in charge of removing a problem before it catches Red's attention, so yes. Stealth and 'stuff' falls under my jurisdiction."

A new person walked into the restaurant from the back, watching everyone in silence. By his appearance, it was clear he was another Baron.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:54 pm
"Telekinetic and a Telepathic," Amaya replied. "I hope this blue person is nice..."

"Bet I could get it there without them even noticing..." Flint said to himself, clearly liking the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 pm
Crash sniffed and pulled his head out of his pillow when Sen patted his head. "G-green? Is he nice? All I can really do is run fast... I-I'm not all that good in fighting..." He looked up when Zarex got up. He crawled over and lightly gripped the bottom hem of Zarex's pants. His head popped out from underneath the table and looked up at the wolf. "Is it okay if I go to the bedrooms with you?" he asked, "I'm getting sleepy, again."  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm
"Oh nonsense. It's never too late to find your lost balls and reattach them." Jack chuckled at Zahzi as he barely listened to Colorless' ramblings. Zarex was a stubborn a**, which made arguing with him absolutely aggravating. He was the type of dude to believe he was right until you put the God damn bomb in his face to prove to him that yes, there was a bomb in the room. And even then he questioned Jack about whether it was real or not.

"Basically Wolf Boy," he looked dully at the kid who should have been a mule, "we have two options: Fight alone, work slowly, and most likely die. Or, we make some new friends, work faster, and probably not die. And honestly, I like the second option more than the first."

Gabriel gave a defeated heavy sigh, unhappy with Colorless' answer. She wasn't even interested in joining the forces, even if they provided food, protection, and shelter. She wanted out the first night she stumbled in. But the Barons were locking her in, no possible escape and always returning to 'home', and asking that damn question, "Have you chosen a Branch?" to which she had no answer for still.

It was just like being with Omega. She was caught, and locked in.

As a new scent entered the room, Gabriel looked over at the new Baron and immediately flinched at his appearance. She had come to recognize this particular Baron, and knew almost immediately his presence was bad news.

Jack looked to Crash as he began asking a few more questions about the Barons, one he was happy to answer.
"Green is a good enough guy." He replied, scratching around his mask as he tried to recall his few encounters with the man. "He's never been rude to me. Not like Red. You'll want avoid his Branch if you're avoiding assholes." He chuckled again before he noticed Gabriel flinching, which made him look over and see the new Baron.

"And speaking of assholes.." He sighed, looking dully at the man. "Need something, Watchful?"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:27 pm
Zahzi just gave a grunt, still eating.

Watchful looked to Jack and shook his head.
"I am merely seeing how many arrived tonight. More than expected. This is good." he told him.
"Red should have no reason to nitpick, but expect it, as usual."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Zarex snarled and crossed his arms. His stubbornness came from his paranoia. All he knew since he was born was Omega. Endless pain, torture and distrust. He was the first experiment after all. Everyone could only see the front he put on, the overly angsty monster that covered the whimpering kid that mimicked Crash.

Zarex dropped his angry expression as he rubbed the head of the boy. He smiled some laughing a bit as he looked at Crash. "Yeah... I guess I can tuck you in bro." Zarex spoke to the rabbit as the other Baron came in. Zarex was shocked that he didn't hear the other male approach. Silence reducing boots maybe? Zarex thought as he listened to the conversation continue to ask questions on the people that Zarex already passed judgement upon.

Zarex scoffed as he began to walked away motioning for Crash to follow. He would rather not listen to the continuing back and forth, on top of that the sleep he desperately needed so it was no reason to stick around. he knew that the Alpha's wouldn't die. There was a reason that out of the thousands of children abducted, these kids did not die; and then all-in-all he needed to find his information broker tomorrow.

Zarex suddenly stopped and his eyes widened. "Zahzi." Zarex shouted. "The... The thing. I-It's a map!"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:54 pm
Zahzi rose an eyebrow.
"What? The card..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:59 pm
"I'm sure he is." Sen hummed, patting Crash's head before looking to Colorless again. He sounded more like an assassin when he put it that way. "That doesn't sound too bad...." It was much better than being stuck with that Red guy.

He crawled out from under the table, planning on sitting back down until someone else entered. The new person made him feel uncomfortable with how he was just staying away and watching him. "I think I might go with you guys..." He mumbled, trailing after Zarex and Crash. Sleeping in a bed would probably do him some good anyway.

When the wolf suddenly stopped he frowned slightly, looking at him curiously. What was he talking about?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm
((Anyone have any suggestions for mayhem to follow in the Alpha's? Message me?))

Zarex sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. He was thinking to much. Letting his surroundings get to him. "It can wait..." Zarex sighed beginning to feel the weakness in his knees. "I just..." Zarex panted and suddenly the wolf boy passed out sleep.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers