Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 pm
"Well i will just take you to my dorm then" he said to her as even though they have been dateing for a while she never showed him her dorm or even said that she had one to start with  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Juliet Rosen~
Juliet stands behind the counter, cleaning one of the pitchers with a white towel. Her tail swings back and forth and she humms the chorus of 'tiny dancer' to herself.

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 pm
Vatanee looked up from her drawing and found that there were more people in the cafe. She wondered when they had got there but just shrugged her shoulders. She was about to start drawing again when a guy with a small dragon caught her eye. Vatanee looked at them for a moment then smiled and started drawing again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Shiro stood and smiled at the young dragon."So wisp would you like a snack to go with the coffee you have left?"He asked while petting Wisp's head."Ahh ah a!"The dragon cooed while nuzzling his hand."Okay be right back."The boy said walking over to the counter were a small neko girl stood."Um excuse me do you sell sweet's here?"Shiro asked the girl hopeing she could hear him.When he stood up strait his goggles fell down over his face,so he pushed them back up and waited patiently.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm
Vatanee didn't have to look up from her drawing to know that the guy with the dragon was standing next to where she was sitting at the counter. Where exactly did you get a dragon? He's really cute by the way She asked while shading in her picture of an elegant flower.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am
Shiro looked away from the counter while he was waiting for an answer and answered the girl."I got him from a dragon maiden who's my second mother."He said smiling at the young girl while leaning on the counter.Wisp wakled along the floor and jumped up onto Shiro's shoulder.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm
~Juliet Rosen~
Juliet looked up from the pitcher at the guy with he goggles and the dragon. "Umm, we have pastries and coffee and some other drinks, but I don't think we have any sweets. I'm sorry. Can I get you anything else?" she spoke softly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Shiro turned back for the other girl and faced the counter."Um i'll take two pastries do you have one that's chocolate filled?"He asked smiling with Wisp on his shoulder.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm
~Juliet Rosen~
Juliet thought for a seacond and smiled. "Umm, would you like a chocolate croissant or a 'pan de chocolad'?" she asked, a plate in one hand and tongs in the other.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm
"Um which ever you think Wisp would like."Shiro said looking at the girl then to his dragon.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:29 am
~Juliet Rosen~
Juliet smiled and placed two chocolate filled croissants on a plate and handed them to the young man. "There you go." she said happily.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm
"Thank you."Shiro said while he paid then turned back to the girl sitting at the table next to him.he handed one of the plates to Wisp and he took off back to there table with it and started munching on his sweets.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Passionfruit04

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:04 pm
James walked into the small cafe needing to relax. James thought the cafe was perfect walking up to the counter,"can I have a coffe please" looking around his grey eyes looking at her intensely  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm
Well, that's really cool if I do say so myself. Vatanee said putting her notebook and pencil away and looked up at him with a smile. I'm Vatanee by the way. She added quickly not wanting to be rude.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:16 pm
"Shiro Sunai."He said holding out his hand."Nice to meet you."Shiro said smiling at the young girl.He looked over for a second to check on Wisp,seeing he was fine he turned his eye's back to the girl.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games