Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am
User Image

"You have a beautiful voice. I never knew you were a singer as well." He smiled, looking at her. "You should sing more often."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

Anna White

'Mother always sung it when I was afraid of the monster under my bed. I'm afraid of almost everything. It just makes me feel better.' She smiled back, leaning against him and shoving a rubber spider out the way. The ride jolted into action once more, and soon they were out of the end tunnel. 'Finally!' Anna said, stepping shakily off the ride.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu laughed partially at her kiddy fear. The ride finally began moving again and he stepped out after Anna. "There's nothing to be afraid of, but if you're ever scared, just tell me and I'll come for you." He smiled. I wonder if she realized that I can read her thoughts...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

Anna White

Anna blushed, ignoring Kyotetsu's comment. 'I'm hungry.' Anna moaned, clutching her stomach. 'Let's go somewhere to eat?' She suggested, shrugging her shoulders. 'You choose, as long as it's a takeaway. I may head off soon!' She giggled, running through her head what there could be in the town.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

"We can go get some pizza if you want." He pointed to a pizza place fifteen feet away from them. "We can grab two slices and head over somewhere else if you want to."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 am
User Image

Anna White

'Sounds great!' She smiled at him, and started walking towards the pizza place. She was hungry, but she mostly wanted to go somewhere to spend more time with him. 'Pathetic, Anna. You like him already?' She mentally scolded herself, blushing and looking at the floor as they walked. 'I may just have a plain pizza... maybe with pepperoni. What are you having? I'm happy to pay!' She giggled nervously, reaching into her handbag for some money.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu's ears twitched again. Like him? Who is this person she likes? Knowing Kyotetsu, he was oblivious to what Anna was actually thinking about. He just shook the thought of her liking that person out of his head and answered her question. "I'll just get pizza with mushrooms." He stopped her hand from reaching inside of her purse. "I said I was going to use the ten yen you bet me with before. No need to pay for anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Anna White

An image of Anna and Kyotetsu together formed in her mind, the image playing out in the distance in the corner of her eye. Her eyes widened, and she tried her best to clear her mind. 'No, I'll pay! You won that money fair and square.' She took £10 out of her bag, and asked the man for two small pizzas. Before Kyotetsu could react, she'd paid and was handing him his pizza. 'Where to now?' She smiled.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu blinked at the sudden quickness of Anna paying for the pizzas. He just shrugged and took his slice. "Fine, but next time I'm paying." He laughed a bit. "I'll just go where you want to go. I have nothing else to do, and to be completely honest, I feel like being around you for the time being."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Anna White

'Really?' She beamed, taking a big bite out of a pizza slice too big for her. Some cheese hang out of her mouth and she dragged it in using her lips. She tilted her head, a new idea forming in her mind. 'I understand you're.. neko.' She said, pulling his tail playfully. 'But what else do you do?' She smiled, interested.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu blushed as Anna felt his tail. He shook his head and looked at her. "I really don't do much for a neko. Sometimes the usual, you know. Take naps whenever I'm bored and stuff. I don't like many things but I don't dislike them either."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
Anna White

'No, silly.' Anna said, releasing his tail and stopping to face him. 'I mean, can you do anything weird? Like I can, with my illusions.' She smiled, intrigued by the idea of learning more about the guy she liked. 'How embarrassing if he could read my mind..' She thought.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

His ears twitched at the sudden thought. "Well, I have telekinesis..." He crossed his arms and smirked. "What do you mean how embarrassing it would be to read your mind? It's actually quite fun tampering with your nervous system." Kyotetsu smiled genuinely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Anna White

Anna froze, going red as a tomato with her hairs standing on end. She mentally waved. 'You didn't.. hear or.. see anything important or.. personal did you?' she thought towards him.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

I can't see anything yet. Even my telekinesis is weak. It develops whenever I mature. As for hearing...well...who exactly do you like? Kyotetsu transferred the thought over to her. I didn't hear much of anything that was personal. That, or I wasn't paying much attention...  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games