Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 pm
"I sure hope you do... for both our sakes," he mumbled before leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm
As soon as the door closed, Kim jumped out of bed. It was clear now Azm wasn't going to let her do anything, whether it was or wasn't with the military. He wasn't going to let her run yet he wasn't going to handle things her way.

She slipped out of the door, watching carefully for Azm or anyone else who could recognize her. When the coast was clear, she scurried down the hall to storage, where she thought she had seen her belongings being taken. After digging around some, she found her rifle, knife, armor, and duffel bag. She investigated more, both in the storage room and around the halls and kitchen, in search of food. Everyone was being with patients and paid almost no heed to as she stuffed her bag with dry food and water bottles.

Running out of time and things to grab, Kim then made her exit, slipping out of a side entrance of the hospital. From there, she dashed through the parking lot, onto the streets and into the city. Once she was down the road from the hospital, she veered off and slowed down, trying to act her best as a soldier simply returning to home as she made her way out of town.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm
It would at least take Azm at least a whole day to switch out bodies and and talk with the FBI about the information he found. He would just have to trust Kim to stay put...

As Kim left the parking lot a set of eyes followed her, hidden in the darkness of one of the cars among the lot. Once Kim had made he way down the street a few meters the car started and went down the street after her. The driver passed Kim, moving about a hundred meters ahead of the soldier. Once the car was far enough away, the driver stopped and parked among some other vehicles parked along side the street. A woman exited the car and started walking hurriedly down the street towards Kim, looking down at a lit up smart phone.

Before the woman passed, Kim the woman with the phone tripped and nearly tackled Kim. "OH my gosh I'm so sorry!" she cried. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm
Kim kept her head low and shoulders hunched, trying to pass off as just simply being cold in the night air as she 'went home'. She glanced up once in a while to check her location and surroundings, finding nothing too dangerous and suspicious. When a vehicle passed her she looked up, curious. Not very many people these days had cars to drive, usually government officials and the military. The car was black as midnight though, body and windows, which meant government. she grunted, and lowered her head again, hoping they weren't looking for her on behalf of Kim's father.

She heard footsteps later approaching her, twisting her stomach in a knot. Maybe that government car was looking for her..? As she looked up to see who was approaching, Kim was tackled down by the preoccupied woman.

She grunted loudly as she fell back, hitting the ground hard which sent pain all through her rib cage.
"Just great..." She growled lowly to the female, glaring daggers into the business woman. "I really enjoy being knocked to the ground. Feels great on the ribs." She got up, brushing herself off, trying to hide her face from the woman.

"Watch where you're walking next time." She walked around the woman, picking up her pace to make up for lost time.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm
The woman sighed as Kim growled angrily at her, then she continued down the side walk. She looked closely at the phone now, watching a red dot move down a map on the screen, signifying the device that was placed on Kim was working properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:40 pm
The following day..

The Lieutenant stood outside of what was Kim's room, the time roughly around three in the afternoon. He was pacing back and forth in front of her door, looking rather furious about something.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm
Azm liked his new body and his expression showed it. He felt just about as human as he could. All of his facial expressions, his hair, his muscles, all very very human. Even the way he took in air, which passed through countless folds of thin metal tubes filled with coolant that kept his body from overheating. He finally had what he wanted after so many years of hard work.

All that happiness faded away as soon as he spotted the LT pacing up and down the hallway. Azm doubted the LT would recognize him at first but the android was in uniform so he was sure the LT would figure it out pretty quickly. "Something wrong sir?" he asked, already knowing the answer to the question.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm
"No." The Lieutenant growled, throwing a quick glance to the soldier. "Noth--" He paused, taking another look at the soldier. He hadn't recognized his voice at first, but it was familiar. Different, and yet familiar..

"Azm..?" He muttered, looking to the uniform's name tag, seeing that it was indeed the android.

"So, that's where you've been." He growled, glaring at Azm. "Getting some new skin while she ran off." He grabbed the handle of the door and threw it open, revealing an empty room.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 pm
The android nodded when he was called by name. He glanced in the room the th LT threw it open, and Azm sighed. "Well... I guess I should go after her then..." he looked back at the Lieutenant. "Does her father know and can we get a vehicle?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm
"I haven't said anything to anyone yet." He growled lowly, his glare never leaving.

"And you're too calm that she just went AWOL. Where the Hell is she?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm
"No she's most definitely AWOL," Azm replied. "We had a talk about it before I left and I told her how stupid it was. I was hoping she would actually take my advise for once." Azm started walking down the hall. "By now she's probably pretty far from town and probably being followed by the same spy who's been feeding information about your unit to the enemy so she could more easily be captured. She's going AWOL cause it will keep your unit from unnecessary harm."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm
The Lieutenant stared Azm, quiet as he explained the situation.

He gave a low groan, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"I can grab us a truck.. You can reexplain everything to me in there while we find her." He grumbled as he followed Azm through the halls.

"Best to just hold your tongue for now though, until we're alone."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm
"Understood sir," Azm replied. It didn't take them long to get a truck. Azm hoped into the driver's seat, started the vehicle, and waited till the LT was ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:57 pm
The Lieutenant hopped into the passenger seat a few moments after Azm got into the driver.

"Alright, while you go where ever the Hell our girl went, I want you to explain everything. From the beginning. And don't skip any details. I need to know everything."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games