Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Membership Badges [ Get them here! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Aryeec
MG IT Guy
Aryeec
I want my {platinum if still at discounted price} badge! In large and mini please sweatdrop

If platinum at 50k is still an option by the time you get to me, let me know where to send the gold. If not, basic will do! 3nodding

It's still an option. We've decided since we grew so fast that the first in the first 150 people to sign up for badges they will be eligible for the discount. But only at that time. I'll add you to the list. Go ahead and send your trade

Coolio, thanks!

*EDIT* Request sent

You'll receive your invitation to the club after you get your badge  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
i'm interested with the platinum since it's discounted but...um, it's too..platinum? sweatdrop is there a way to customize badge colors?

There are too many members to have custom badges, sorry
If I go Platinum...can i still request for basic badge if I like the current basic badge? I will put them both on my signature....

hmm...if there are too many members? i think there are more members wanting free badges rather than the premium holders right? isn't it a nice sorta privilege for premium to have it customizable? so that at least when it comes to basic membership...you don't have to work in changing the badges every issue? just saying though....if my suggestion is really out of hand...please ignore... sweatdrop don't mind me sweatdrop  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
i'm interested with the platinum since it's discounted but...um, it's too..platinum? sweatdrop is there a way to customize badge colors?

If I go Platinum...can i still request for basic badge if I like the current basic badge? I will put them both on my signature....

hmm...if there are too many members? i think there are more members wanting free badges rather than the premium holders right? isn't it a nice sorta privilege for premium to have it customizable? so that at least when it comes to basic membership...you don't have to work in changing the badges every issue? just saying though....if my suggestion is really out of hand...please ignore... sweatdrop don't mind me sweatdrop

I'll talk it over with the staff and get their opinions on it. But the Basic badges have a reason for changing. The premium badges are all the same for a reason. They're supposed to be classy and exclusive and they stand out. And yes you can still get the current basic badge if you have a premium membership.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

I'll talk it over with the staff and get their opinions on it. But the Basic badges have a reason for changing. The premium badges are all the same for a reason. They're supposed to be classy and exclusive and they stand out. And yes you can still get the current basic badge if you have a premium membership.

oh good...but i'm sorta concerned that you will have to work on a badge twice for my character. what i'm sorta thinking is that at least the membership title would be change if i have both types of badges like for example...the one that i currently have...basic...so it's like if im already premium and yet i love the current basic badge...should it should be that instead of doing two badges, i would just like to request the membership title to be changed to platinum so you don't have to work to hard on it...

and well, colors with designs stand out more...i actually have to look twice to see if it's a staff badge or a platinum member to see the difference...or maybe because i'm just colorblind...or something... sweatdrop  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 am
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

oh good...but i'm sorta concerned that you will have to work on a badge twice for my character. what i'm sorta thinking is that at least the membership title would be change if i have both types of badges like for example...the one that i currently have...basic...so it's like if im already premium and yet i love the current basic badge...should it should be that instead of doing two badges, i would just like to request the membership title to be changed to platinum so you don't have to work to hard on it...

and well, colors with designs stand out more...i actually have to look twice to see if it's a staff badge or a platinum member to see the difference...or maybe because i'm just colorblind...or something... sweatdrop

It's much easier to just drop a new picture onto a badge rather than change titles. And that would make it difficult because then we'd have to look harder to see if someone is a platinum or a basic member.

Platinum and Staff badges don't look alike in the least. Platinum badges are all silver and Staff badges are purple  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 am
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

It's much easier to just drop a new picture onto a badge rather than change titles. And that would make it difficult because then we'd have to look harder to see if someone is a platinum or a basic member.

Platinum and Staff badges don't look alike in the least. Platinum badges are all silver and Staff badges are purple

oh. then i guess i really am colorblind...sorry.. you do have a point...like i mentioned, don't mind me...i was just sorta throwing out suggestions sweatdrop sorry bout this..  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lewpy Von Cakes

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 am
Arisa Takera
Lewpy Von Cakes
First of all, Thank you for inviting me. I feel very honoured. Second, I don't know much about these badges so make me a card in anyway you like, as long as it's colourful C:

The membership cards are a token for all of our members. The guild is public so people can come in and post as they please but only people who have actually joined and are counted among our numbers are allowed to get membership cards. When you get a card, you get a membership number and with those numbers you'll be eligible for drawings to win gold and prizes that only people with a membership number can earn

With that, you'll be getting the red February limited but I need to know the size. So do you want a big or mini?

Thank you very much for explaining, I'll have it big C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:34 am
Large badge .. basic. for now  

Albedo Kreideprinz

Blessed Architect

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 am
kewljakey
Large badge .. basic. for now

Added to the list  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 am
Ran Fujikawa

To your question about having colorful Premium badges I actually think the notes answer your question. I forgot that I even added that.

About Upgrading your badge :: If you would like to upgrade to Diamond or Platinum but would like to keep your current badge you have the option to have your new Membership level added onto your badge at the bottom where it says MEMBER.

So you can keep your colorful badge and just have it say Platinum or Diamond where it says Basic. But it still costs to upgrade your membership  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lewpy Von Cakes

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 am
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
wow...the badge is amazing!! heart i want one crying am i eligible for one?

lol you get a crew badge Ran

oh..! i'm honored! emotion_kirakira thank you... emotion_hug yey!

*headscratch* I did hire you as a journalist didn't I? I've been so busy I can't remember ^^;; I've forgotten to upgrade lots of people to crew...

If you'd like any help around the guild, writing department or editing, I am happy to help. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 am
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

*headscratch* I did hire you as a journalist didn't I? I've been so busy I can't remember ^^;; I've forgotten to upgrade lots of people to crew...

If you'd like any help around the guild, writing department or editing, I am happy to help. C:

jcl007149 is the one to ask for help with the writing department. If we need help, she'd be the one to talk to. Thank you for the offer :]  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lewpy Von Cakes

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am
Arisa Takera
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

jcl007149 is the one to ask for help with the writing department. If we need help, she'd be the one to talk to. Thank you for the offer :]

Got'cha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 am
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

Got'cha.

Hello! I saw my name =D

While we don't have a position for a writer open, I do have an assignment that needs doing that you may be interested in.

It's called "Understanding Alchemy " and what we're looking for is an article on beginner tips for alchemy, a good way to get started etc. I've been looking for a guest writer to do this article since I myself nor any of the writers have experience in it- or at least they haven't come forward if they do lol ^-^

I'd be great if you want to do this article for us, other than that, you can enter some creative writing (story, poetry etc.) in the user content sub forum. If you need anything or want any answers, then just quote me~ I'm usually around 3nodding  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Lewpy Von Cakes

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 am
jcl007149
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Lewpy Von Cakes
Arisa Takera
Ran Fujikawa

Got'cha.

Hello! I saw my name =D

While we don't have a position for a writer open, I do have an assignment that needs doing that you may be interested in.

It's called "Understanding Alchemy " and what we're looking for is an article on beginner tips for alchemy, a good way to get started etc. I've been looking for a guest writer to do this article since I myself nor any of the writers have experience in it- or at least they haven't come forward if they do lol ^-^

I'd be great if you want to do this article for us, other than that, you can enter some creative writing (story, poetry etc.) in the user content sub forum. If you need anything or want any answers, then just quote me~ I'm usually around 3nodding

Oh great! The problem is that "writing tips on Alchemy" is a problem for me because I have never used it myself but I have an article on OMGPOP, If it suits your fancy?  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games