Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

Squinting at how she did it, and how she did it while shoko was guiding her hands, diva waved her hands in a shooing motion.
As if to say 'Let me do it!'
Frown deepening, she bent low enough on the table for her small chin to rest there.
Both elbows spread out, she went in...once, she missed it..but before she stabbed it, she took a calming breath and went for it again..and lone behold, even sloppy she grabbed the piece of sushi. Having to go fast to place it in her mouth before it fell out of the hold of the chopsticks.
The little girls face was elated as she struck her hands up in the air.
"YES!" she yelled, startling Newt awake, causing the dog to look around and start barking, and then chase his tail as he was placed in an unknown circumstance.
"I did it!" She continued, slamming the chopsticks down on the ground, surprised that she did not break them.
Her goal...of eating sushi with chopsticks...was accomplished.
But not yet mastered...bum..bum..bum.

Me: Hahah did you?? biggrin

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

"Hazzah!" Shoko pumps her arm in celebration as Diva successfully uses the chopsticks on her own. Laughing so hard Shoko can't help but to breath in heavily and give a mighty silly snort. "Your a natural." As the girls finish up the food, Shoko begins doing the dishes. Cleaning up her mess she made while cooking and eating. It is a breath of freedom for Shoko to be able to spend time like this with a family, instead of constantly going on missions and fighting. This is a nice change of pace for her to become more family oriented. With dishes cleaned up and much time til Diva should go to bed. Shoko isn't exactly sure what to do now. In which case she knows it is best to just ask."So...Diva my darling, what shall we do next now that our tummies are full?" Shoko sits near Diva crossing her legs, she smiles and looks to the sky and setting sun which still has a couple hours til sundown and actual sunset. Shoko is worried about bed time, as this is an important part of taking care of children, but doesn't want to rush it and impede on the childs freedoms.

OOC:
SOOOOooooo cute, rp'ing with Diva, my cute intake is maxing out ma'am. Can't...take...much...more...will...break...down...into...cutesy talk...soon.

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Sitting down with her legs out, little toes sticking out at the ends of her pink sandals, she wiggled them and smiled...studying each and every one..how it moved, how little they where compared with her fathers etc.
As she stared down at her feet, she noted that the shadow she made was getting larger an larger. The sun, unfortunately ..was going down before she knew it.
How sad, she thought.. soon..her fathers would be tucking her into bed, her complaining, and saying that tomorrow would be anew.
But..they where not here, they..well, she did not know there location. she wish she did, she missed her fathers.
She shrugged, she had shoko here..someone, someone she liked she would say.
"Well...I would like to train..honestly. My hands are not ready, but that does not mean I cant learn other things....right?" She asked, looking up at shoko..her white eyes staring directly into shoko's, almost like an exact reflection, but Shoko's had age to them...not just in her years of life, but of the years of experience, tests, challenges that she has gone through over the years, somthing that Diva wish she could achieve one day.
Bed time would come shortly, she knew this..so hopefully training could be done the next day, or sometime soon.

Me: Are we outside? You said you sat down next to diva and looked at the sky?
IDK..BUT Im going to go with it. Better creativity..lmao.

Oh and go for it! haha wink

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 am
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

In all honesty for a split second Shoko forgot completely that she wasn't in fact Diva's real mother. All this taking care and spending time and as the sun rapidly goes down, Shoko starts to worry as to where both Kleine or Kiyoshi are. Noting to herself that she may be the one putting Diva to sleep tonight...does she enjoy bedtime stories? Being tucked in? or is she a free spirit child...seems like a free spirit child, Shoko just can't be sure nor make any assumptions."Training?" Shoko smiles, she really isn't the best of teachers."Well I suppose we could do alittle training before bed tonight, maybe some tougher training tomorrow if your still willing." Shoko stretches herself out whilst standing upright. She may be a weapons user so her usage of Jutsu is rather limited, but she knows of many and can perform many techniques.

"Given your hand type I assume you have an affinity towards the Earth element, this could be something I can help you with."Shoko pulls out two scrolls and unravels them just enough for Diva to see a single Jutsu off each. One being of the Earth type, the other being a universal type jutsu.

Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

and/or...

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

"So either we can attempt to learn both these Jutsu before you go to bed or we can save one for later." Shoko made a good pick on the type of jutsu to be teaching young Diva. Each requiring a significant amount of chakra control, she would be quite challenged by these techniques. Neither of the techniques is considered one to be used as an attack against an enemy or something that Diva could use that could potentially be dangerous--other than of course falling from a wall high up she climbed or being stuck deep in the earth. These are just some risks that need to be taken and these risks will only be taken under the close guidance and supervision of Shoko. Sighing slightly she hopes Kiyoshi and Kleine aren't mad that she is training their daughter, they never did say anything against it.

OOC:
Oops...umm ya we have totally been outside this whole time *shifty eyes* I totally didn't mess that one up >.<

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Diva smiled at the willingness of Shoko teaching her, she had the right idea or thought that diva would have Earth as an element..but, she was not correct.
One thing that her daddies had started to teach her was test of knowing what affinity her element drifted to.
Smiling, she crossed her legs Indian style and made a single handsign..closing her eyes, a slight gust of wind passed through the two..not even close enough to move anything but ruffle there hair a bit. By this, she showed that her element was not Earth, but air.
Taking her hands apart, she reached one up and patted Shoko on the face.
"Id like to try this one" she said sweetly , pointing with her other hand to the universal jutsu.

Me: Gah! Idk how many it would take her to learn.
I shall go look. =P

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:56 am
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"How odd..." Shoko laughs before speaking once again, "Well I guess it is to be expected of the daughter of Kiyoshi." Slight oddities. A little bummed out that Wind isn't her specialty Shoko looks to Diva with envious eyes. This girl has so much potential she thinks to herself."I looked over much of the training in Kusa so lucky you, I know how to train wind type...to an extent." Shoko first sets to what Diva picked in the first place. Walking on walls. Making a single handsign Shoko only does this to show Diva how one needs to concentrate chakra. She then walks up to a wall and sticks her feet to it easily, walking around like she had suction cups upon the bottom of her feets she smiles while hanging upside her feet securely attached to the ceiling. Her hair, short, wandering downwards with gravity she smiles then laughs."Wait how about this?" Frowning Shoko tries to make it look like she is smiling while upside down...not quite easy as turning a frown upside down when upside down equals a smile...two negatives do equal a positive. Goofing around a bit this should be a perfect way to mix training in with playing and thus be the perfect style for young Diva.

Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

OOC:
Its a Gennin technique so im guessing four or five posts.

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Diva watching with inspecting eyes, letting out a burst of giggles as Shoko-turtal san, was being funny.
Clapping her hands together, while petting Newt right after.
The little dog letting out yips of joy as he pranced around the exuberant girl."Alright, alright, alright! My turn!" she shouted, giving a light push to newt, who was becoming a little annoying. Not his fault though, he was a puppy after all.

Putting her hands together, she remembered what it was like when her fathers taught her how to feel for her wind element, how to get the juices flowing..chakra to be exact.
She knew how to create clones, how to switch her body with a piece of wood, to change her appearance...to an extent, so..why should this be any more difficult then those? Eyes squinting in concentration, she felt her body come alive. (1/2)
Chakra, as blue and pure as a summer sky enveloped her two little feet and hands. Well honed chakra to be exact, meaning that most people's would be ragged and choppy..but Diva's almost seemed perfect. Perhaps, with this well honed chakra, she would make a fitting Medical shinobi..a task that could put her life in danger, sometimes more so then your typical ninja. An observant ninja like shoko would notice this..would the women who thought diva, now as an adopted like daughter tell her? To push her mind in that direction? Would there be a more, subtle approach?..or just the opposite..to not tell her, to protect her from that future as much as she could?
Standing up, diva smirked and shot past shoko..running full speed.
Being apart of the Inuzuka, she had little claws on her hands..and tended to be more agile and acrobatic then others, so when she ran past Shoko, she leapt as high as she could onto a tree. Digging her claws as well as the tree walking technique for her feet to get higher and higher..(2/2)

High enough to where Shoko would have to bend her head back to look at her, she called out. "Come on!" And off she went, leaping from tree to tree...getting further away from the older women.
Her voice ringing through the night.."At least a little exercise before bed!!" she yelled, giggling following shortly after.
Before she could react, Newt barked and charged to divas location, his little puppy feet carrying him as fast as they could.

Me: I looked for it...after taking forever, I finally found it. >_> lol
It would be 3 posts,
BUT being Medical class it's -1 Ninjutsu for posting, thus (2) =D
yay

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:38 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

A slight giggle escapes Shokos lips, Diva sparking a life of childhood back into her."Ya why not." She smiles and with great speed bursts off her location and gains distance between Diva and herself rapidly. Diva has indeed picked this skill up rather quickly and her pace is proof positive of such a statement. She forces Shoko into pushing herself to catch up. A gust of wind would blow through Divas hair as Shoko catches up and adjusts her velocity to match that of Diva's"Your not bad at this girl, but can you do this?" Shoko bursts in front of Diva twisting her body in the air she slaps her foot onto a tree branch while upside down and springs off it with great speed heading straight down she gathers chakra in the palm of her hand and slaps onto yet another tree branch thus pushing her forwards instead of down, and pouncing like a cat through the woods. She smiles and skids to a stop on a rather large branch waiting to see if Diva can pull off the move through this thicket of forest. For Shoko this would act like a final test to see if Diva truly could master her chakra control like Shoko so expects.

OOC:

The Female Shinobi

Eris5

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm
A hole that would tear the very fabric of the fourth wall space time continuum apart if any shinobi possessed it, opened up and devoured Yuto whole, transporting him to wherever the hell I choose for him to end up and no, its not considered to be kidnapping.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff