Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 am
the pups decided to do the same thinking it was respectful. "We dont know of creed sir..but we do know lots of tricks! like how we-" teru quickly put a sock on kazes mouth. "Do you want us to get grounded infront of daddys leader!! sorry sir what he ment to say was that we use our skills to hunt and fish at the moment. Mother is a skilled hunter and can really hurt a man.ask daddy!" kaze spat the stinky sock out. "Ya he witnessed the pounding of uncle tohopka!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 pm
enzerubebii98255
the pups decided to do the same thinking it was respectful. "We dont know of creed sir..but we do know lots of tricks! like how we-" teru quickly put a sock on kazes mouth. "Do you want us to get grounded infront of daddys leader!! sorry sir what he ment to say was that we use our skills to hunt and fish at the moment. Mother is a skilled hunter and can really hurt a man.ask daddy!" kaze spat the stinky sock out. "Ya he witnessed the pounding of uncle tohopka!"

Daisuke raised an eyebrow, "Something doesn't seem right about what you guys are saying." He picked them both up and set the two on his shoulders. "But you'll tell me all about it right?" The boys flinched. "Well, go on, take a tour of the new manse." The old wolf captain shooed them away.

Daisuke walked with the boys, "So . . . you're gonna talk to me about those . . . tricks?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 pm
"Well kaze thought it was a wise idea to ut mased potatoes in your layzy chair." kaze stared at his brother. "Tratior!" teru stared back."I value my life. papa is more stronger then mother the only way mama gets pissed is if someone-" a large yelp from a male and lake snarling was heard. "tries to hit on mama and wont get a hint...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 pm
enzerubebii98255
"Well kaze thought it was a wise idea to ut mased potatoes in your layzy chair." kaze stared at his brother. "Tratior!" teru stared back."I value my life. papa is more stronger then mother the only way mama gets pissed is if someone-" a large yelp from a male and lake snarling was heard. "tries to hit on mama and wont get a hint...."

Daisuke wasn't angry, "Good good. You are learning fast. But . . . please don't do stuff to my things. It's rather hard to clean up." He heard the loud yelp and laughed. "Who's trying to hit on my mate?" He turned to corner to see a big wolf holding his nose and Laughing Lake looking quiet angry, he shivered, her anger was strangely, euphoric, it drove his sexual energy onto a new level. "Hey D." The big wolf turned, "Ah Daisuke! Is this your mate? Feisty one ain't she."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke wasn't angry, "Good good. You are learning fast. But . . . please don't do stuff to my things. It's rather hard to clean up." He heard the loud yelp and laughed. "Who's trying to hit on my mate?" He turned to corner to see a big wolf holding his nose and Laughing Lake looking quiet angry, he shivered, her anger was strangely, euphoric, it drove his sexual energy onto a new level. "Hey D." The big wolf turned, "Ah Daisuke! Is this your mate? Feisty one ain't she."
if it wasent for the fact lake was being held by orihime she would had ripped D apart! she calmed down a bit seeing her mate and smiled. "Honey how was the meeting? were the boys behaving?" she then gave a 'touch my butt again and you will lose your jewels' glare to D as orihime let her go.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

if it wasent for the fact lake was being held by orihime she would had ripped D apart! she calmed down a bit seeing her mate and smiled. "Honey how was the meeting? were the boys behaving?" she then gave a 'touch my butt again and you will lose your jewels' glare to D as orihime let her go.

D shivered and turned on his heel, "I'm going to go now." He left in a hurry. Daisuke laughed and turned to his mate, "Yes, they behaved, didn't expect the mansion did you, or did the private jet throw you off?" He put his arms around Lake and looked at Orhime, "Wataru is in the lobby, go to him. Kaze, Teru, go with your Auntie, Wataru's gonna show you around." He kissed Lake and nuzzled her. "So wanna explore a little bit?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 pm
the boysclun to orihime scared of the 'creepy ninja girls' and lake smiled, "Alright let me tell Sakura and ash that we will be gone for a bit."Noticed a father fire in his eyes. "Somthing wrong?"
Sakura was playing Chinese checkers with ash and was confused. she makes her move. "Um was that a good move?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm
enzerubebii98255
the boysclun to orihime scared of the 'creepy ninja girls' and lake smiled, "Alright let me tell Sakura and ash that we will be gone for a bit."Noticed a father fire in his eyes. "Somthing wrong?"
Sakura was playing Chinese checkers with ash and was confused. she makes her move. "Um was that a good move?"

Daisuke was burning with overprotective rage, "I'll never let you have my little cherry blossom!" Daisuke took a step for ward and ran right into a vixen that he didn't see. They fell and Daisuke found his face, nestled in the valley in between the peaks, so to speak. "My my my, Daisuke-kun, haven't you grown up more than this?" The sly fox giggled. "Foiled again, by beasts like you."

Ashura guided Sakura's paw to show her a better move. She blushed as his paw touched hers but he seemed oblivious.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke was burning with overprotective rage, "I'll never let you have my little cherry blossom!" Daisuke took a step for ward and ran right into a vixen that he didn't see. They fell and Daisuke found his face, nestled in the valley in between the peaks, so to speak. "My my my, Daisuke-kun, haven't you grown up more than this?" The sly fox giggled. "Foiled again, by beasts like you."

Ashura guided Sakura's paw to show her a better move. She blushed as his paw touched hers but he seemed oblivious.
Lake growled her over protective growl and her fur stood on end.Sakura saw the moon and smiled,"Lets go outside before mommy explodes. i wanna show you a tradition mommy knows!" sakura takes ash's paw and tries to find her way outside. Lake glared at the fox and growled,"Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Lake growled her over protective growl and her fur stood on end.Sakura saw the moon and smiled,"Lets go outside before mommy explodes. i wanna show you a tradition mommy knows!" sakura takes ash's paw and tries to find her way outside. Lake glared at the fox and growled,"Who are you?"

The fox held Daisuke to her bosom. "I'm Tsubaki, The Chief Spy Director of our little group. I'm guessing you are his mate? You know I used to date this guy." Daisuke blushed, "T-tsubaki please."

Sakura and Ash arrived in a small hidden place, in the very back of the manse. "So on a full moon if you howl with someone. . . important . . ." She faultered. She was a little embarassed.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm
She started to snarl... then heard pups howling she stopped and saw sakura and ash howling. "Oh nononono shes too young to be doing this...." hopes daiskue didnt hear it.

Sakura did her howl 1st it was melodic dispite the squeakiness in its pitches. then she looked at him. "Now you try. just howl with your heart and ill join you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 pm
enzerubebii98255
She started to snarl... then heard pups howling she stopped and saw sakura and ash howling. "Oh nononono shes too young to be doing this...." hopes daiskue didnt hear it.

Sakura did her howl 1st it was melodic dispite the squeakiness in its pitches. then she looked at him. "Now you try. just howl with your heart and ill join you."

Ash tilted his head back and let out a howl, his was higher than Kaze's or Teru's but still gave off a vibe of a warrior. Daisuke opened his eyes in shock as his daughter joined in with the howl, then passed out. The shock was too much to handle for him. Still on the ground, Tsubaki giggled. "Oh dear, they knocked him out."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm
the next morning was the start of the festaval and lake heard some 'interesting news' and she tried to keep it to a whisper so poor depressed, now plotting ways to keep his daughter away from his rivals pup, mate, wont hear. "Ash is a prince?!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm
enzerubebii98255
the next morning was the start of the festaval and lake heard some 'interesting news' and she tried to keep it to a whisper so poor depressed, now plotting ways to keep his daughter away from his rivals pup, mate, wont hear. "Ash is a prince?!?!"

Daisuke was plotting ways to keep the two apart, but no matter what he did, he would encounter a problem. Either running into old comrades, tripping, being too late. Everything was going wrong. Wu was his most fiercest and most hated rival. He didn't want anything to do with him.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke was plotting ways to keep the two apart, but no matter what he did, he would encounter a problem. Either running into old comrades, tripping, being too late. Everything was going wrong. Wu was his most fiercest and most hated rival. He didn't want anything to do with him.
She stred at wu in dis belief.."you must be joking...your a king?!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces