Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 pm
"you can say that again" Xaene chuckled, a bright smile on his face
"y-you're telling me..." Alex mumbled, biting his lip once again. "b-but uhm... i-i didn't mind it..." he murmured shyly.
Knightly gave a small chuckle and shook his head as he went back to being quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 pm
"If I did," she said between giggles, "I might burst out laughing."
He smiled shyly, starting to go in for one more kiss when-
"HADRIAN!" screamed a young blonde girl who yanked Hadrian away by his collar. "What do you think you're doing? You aren't supposed to get busy in this form!"
"Alonna, let me go," he growled.
Although the girl was only about 5'3 nd Hadrian was a good 6'4, she showed no signs of fear. "No! If you won't let me tell Axel, then I'm going to have to watch out for you." She turned to Alex, smiling sweetly. "I'm dreadfully sorry, love, but I'm afraid this fool may never....ahem, be with you again. You can still kiss though." She winked, tightening her grip on Hadrian's collar.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 pm
"i would too." Xaene chuckled, glad she wasn't so sad any more.
Alex gave a small frown as he looked at the new girl, shaking his head slightly. "i'm sorry, love, but he seems to want you to let go." he murmured, breathing fire as he spoke. "so please do before i'm forced to do something drastic." he growled, his eyes taking on a dragon-like quality.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm
Ailey's smile suddenly disappeared. "Hmm, it seems like Alonna's here. Oh dear..."
Alonna growled, kicking Hadrian behind her. "I'd like to see you try." Her eyes started to glow orange, her hands starting to beam light.
"No, stop!" cried Hadrian. "Alonna's my sister, and Alex is my...well, I was about to ask him out, so I guess he's my almost boyfriend."
She immediately calmed down, grinning. "Oh, yay! Can I help you decide what to wear?"
Hadrian facepalmed. "You're so predictable."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm
"hm... that can't be good.." Xaene sighed as he finished cleaning her hair
Alex was about ready to hit her with his dragon powers when Hadrian stopped him and he turned a deep red in the face. "y-you...were gonna ...ask me out?" he mumbled, his face burning again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 pm
"Eh, it'll be fine," she shrugged. "I just hope they don't wake up the old man."
Hadrian blushed. "Yeah...of course."
Alonna stepped away, walking over to Knightly. "Heh, looks like your brother and mine are together now. Do me a favor and tell Ailey I said hello, and that Axel...well, he's been missing ever since the incident."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 pm
"heh, well; i heard drake complaining about the noise earlier... but hopefully, they don't..." Xaene sighed and smiled softly. "you're all clean now..." he grinned and glanced back to her dress. "would you like a new outfit though?" he murmured softly.
Alex managed to blush a bit more as he looked at Hadrian. "i-i'd... like that..." he smiled softly, letting out a relieved sigh as he calmed down a bit.
Knightly rose an eyebrow as he looked at her. "what are you talking about?" he murmured with a frown, his arms crossed over his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 pm
Ailey brought her knees up under chin, then nodded slowly. "If it's not too much trouble..."
Grinning, Hadrian strode over, kissing his new beau. "Great."
She tilted her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "You know, the rape. God, everyone in the Rider's realms know about what happened. If you don't then you seriously need to talk to Grigorii."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm
Xaene nodded and gave her a small smile "one second." he hummed, lightly taking her bloody dress in his hand and getting an idea for her measurements before he again used his dragon magyck to make her a new dress. "there you are" he smiled and set it down before helping her from the tub.
Alex gave a small smile as he softly kissed Hadrian back.
Knightly stared at her in shock, feeling like he'd been punched in the gut as her words ran through his head. rape. Ailey had been raped. but she didn't tell him. why didn't she? why didn't anyone? his head spun slightly and he leaned on the wall to keep himself upright, but didn't say anything; unable to pull himself together enough to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 pm
She held the dress awkwardly, blushing and looking away. "I can't believe I need help for such a simple task."
{{Let's let them make out for a little while.}}
Alonna's maternal instincts took over as she placed her hand son Knightly's shoulders, forcing him to stand. "You didn't know, did you?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:20 pm
Xaene gave her a kind smile. "you're fine, really. " he murmured softly.
{agreed}
Knightly shook his head as he looked at her. "n-no..." he managed, his voice cracking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm
She bowed her head in embarrassment. "It's still a little bit humiliating. I can't do this...I'm too stubborn to keep accepting help."
Letting out a breath, Alonna shoved Knightly into a nearby room, pushing him onto a purple armchair. "Ok, now you're going to need to not interrupt me. Several months ago, my brother, Axel, was wandering around, when he saw Ailey. He was overcome by lust, who, by the way, was at fault in this, and somehow got her to follow him into the forest. He didn't tell me anything else, but he did say that Ailey passed out from the pain and he took her to the maze behind the castle. He then came to me and told me what happened. I told him to run, and run he did. I haven't seen him since. Adriana- I mean Hadrian, nearly chased after him, thirsty for his blood. He would have gone, too, if I hadn't reminded him that we are family. Today, I came over the second I remembered that if Axel had impregnated Ailey, she could die. I guess I came here just in time. Axel must have sent a spell her way to keep the child from living long."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm
"i've been in your position before... it is a bit humiliating..." Xaene sighed softly and helped her into the dress.
Knightly gave a small sigh as he listened to her, a frown on his face. so she almost died.... he thought to himself as he looked at the ground. he didn't know why, but he felt slightly guilty after hearing this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm
She frowned, looking out the window at the rain. "Does this ever go away? This...this helplessness I feel?"
Alonna ran a hand through her hair, much like her brother did, and sighed. "Don't worry about it, she's a big girl. Ailey's been through tougher things. She's never needed a prince in shining white armor. She just needs you to stand by her."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:54 pm
"it does eventually... but... i can't tell you when..." Xaene sighed as he looked at her. "its different for everyone." he smiled softly.
Knightly nodded as he looked up at her. "r-right..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip a bit.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games