Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I gently put my hand in yor pant's as I started to rub your membran slowly as I keep on sucking your neck.. Still eyeing at Akito..

"K-kyo!" I moaned, grabbing your shoulders. I ached against you, as I moaned again. Akito growled, evily glaring at you.

I licked my lip's as I smirked at Akito. If you think ya can have me.. Ya dead worng.. I thought as I gently started to rub your tip playfully and getly licked your lips and slit my tounge in your mouth..

I moaned, the pleasure taking over my mind. I welcomed your tongue with my own, as I slide one of my hands into your pants. I started rubbing your member. Akito slammed his fit into the hallway's wall, glaring at the sence before him.

I licked your tounge more as I started to finger your slit and with my other hand I slid it in your shirt and rubbed your n****e.

Akito quickly, turned and left the school, already plotting ways to hurt us. I leaned my head into your shoulder, moaning again. I bite your neck, leaving a small mark.

I looked back at you as I gently still fingering your slit and sucking on your neck as I made a hicky..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:09 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I licked my lip's as I smirked at Akito. If you think ya can have me.. Ya dead worng.. I thought as I gently started to rub your tip playfully and getly licked your lips and slit my tounge in your mouth..

I moaned, the pleasure taking over my mind. I welcomed your tongue with my own, as I slide one of my hands into your pants. I started rubbing your member. Akito slammed his fit into the hallway's wall, glaring at the sence before him.

I licked your tounge more as I started to finger your slit and with my other hand I slid it in your shirt and rubbed your n****e.

Akito quickly, turned and left the school, already plotting ways to hurt us. I leaned my head into your shoulder, moaning again. I bite your neck, leaving a small mark.

I looked back at you as I gently still fingering your slit and sucking on your neck as I made a hicky..

"K-kyo!" I groaned, leaned in closer to you. "I t-think w-we should m-move o-out of the h-hallway," I mutter into our ear.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"K-kyo!" I groaned, leaned in closer to you. "I t-think w-we should m-move o-out of the h-hallway," I mutter into our ear.

I looked up at you.. "Why.. No one is looking?" I said as I grab your leg's and pin ya on the wall smileing.. "Ya damn rat.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at you.. "Why.. No one is looking?" I said as I grab your leg's and pin ya on the wall smileing.. "Ya damn rat.."

"And w-what if someone comes, baka neko?" I asked, a quiet moan left my lips.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"So what if they see.." I said as I started to unbotton my pant's and unbotton your's. I then started to pull them down a little and then slid my membran in to your tight hole..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"So what if they see.." I said as I started to unbotton my pant's and unbotton your's. I then started to pull them down a little and then slid my membran in to your tight hole..

"Ahhh... Kyo!" I moaned in pain, as I closed my eyes. But I held onto you tightly, pulling my body closer to yours.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Ahhh... Kyo!" I moaned in pain, as I closed my eyes. But I held onto you tightly, pulling my body closer to yours.

As long as Akito isent watching this then I'm fine.. I thought as I started to ram you hard.. I blushed and deep kissed you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

As long as Akito isent watching this then I'm fine.. I thought as I started to ram you hard.. I blushed and deep kissed you.

I moaned everytime you were in me, some of my moans were louder than need be. I licked your tongue, runnuing my finger through your hair.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I moaned everytime you were in me, some of my moans were louder than need be. I licked your tongue, runnuing my finger through your hair.

I looked up at you as I keep on raming inside you.. "D-Dose it hurt?" I asked at you as I gently lick your neck..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at you as I keep on raming inside you.. "D-Dose it hurt?" I asked at you as I gently lick your neck..

"N-not a-a-anymore," I somehow managed to said, in between moans. "F-faster..."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:42 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed and I started to ram you more and faster then before...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Ahh~ K-kyo!" was all I could moan out, as you started going faster. Both my body and brianwere about to melt under your hands.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Ahh~ K-kyo!" was all I could moan out, as you started going faster. Both my body and brianwere about to melt under your hands.

I felt you pre c** as so did I... "I-I'm gana..." I came up all inside you..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 pm
HichiIchi

I blushed when I felt you c** in me, but I also smiled. You were my first, I thought was I leaned up and placed a soft and swet kiss on your lips.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed when I felt you c** in me, but I also smiled. You were my first, I thought was I leaned up and placed a soft and swet kiss on your lips.

I blushed also and gently slid my tounge in you still raming in you hard.. Touro was walking in the hallway but then stoped as she saw us and hid behined a corner..  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games