Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:19 pm
Hizzahn, sry, had to take the pic of him >.< i wuv him heart and will put him to good use when i get my new quest/shop thread up and running.

-- Panther

sry, yet again xp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:07 pm
I decided, just now actually, that if I had the time and the business know-how, I would totally set up a manga cafe here. I'm sure I could get a small business loan, and it wouldn't be too hard to run it, really. That would be so cool. There's just not enough comfy places to sit in normal bookstores, oddly enough, and it would be so awesome to have all the manga you could ever read all in one place!! whee

If only.... hehe.  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:35 pm
SilverVixen
I decided, just now actually, that if I had the time and the business know-how, I would totally set up a manga cafe here. I'm sure I could get a small business loan, and it wouldn't be too hard to run it, really. That would be so cool. There's just not enough comfy places to sit in normal bookstores, oddly enough, and it would be so awesome to have all the manga you could ever read all in one place!! whee

If only.... hehe.

here? eek xd whee heart I would sooo totally help ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:27 pm
Yay! I accepted our 200th member! whee  

Hizzahn

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:14 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:22 am
ninja  

Panther Nightwind

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:36 pm
Ooooooooh guess what?! I entered this little contest on DelRey's Manga Site (thru their newsletter) to be able to preview two books of manga before they are even printed in book form. Today I found out I won!! I got a package this afternoon with two huge stacks of paper, and after I read through it and give some feedback, I get the actual printed mangas! whee I'm so excited. I never win anything.

The pages are manuscript-like, they have crop marks on them and file names at the bottom. They use InDesign! Yay! That's what I use for my stuff at work, and I heart InDesign. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:27 pm
SilverVixen
Ooooooooh guess what?! I entered this little contest on DelRey's Manga Site (thru their newsletter) to be able to preview two books of manga before they are even printed in book form. Today I found out I won!! I got a package this afternoon with two huge stacks of paper, and after I read through it and give some feedback, I get the actual printed mangas! whee I'm so excited. I never win anything.

The pages are manuscript-like, they have crop marks on them and file names at the bottom. They use InDesign! Yay! That's what I use for my stuff at work, and I heart InDesign. biggrin

ohmygod! how cool biggrin  

Krystal_digitaliS

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:11 am
Teehee! I know! The series are Genshiken and Nodame Cantabile. I started reading Nodame Cantabile last night, and its starting kinda slow but hopefully it will pick up. Its about people in a music school.

Well, if you'll notice, its the middle of the day here and I'm not at work. Yeah, I'm home sick. Which is ok, I can get some stuff done. Refer to my Day in the Life thread. smile

Random note... I keep getting this funny little bunch of symbols at the top of my screen, and I just now noticed that it kinda looks like a face with a goatee or something. Weird.

)); } ?>

I'm off to create fun bump images! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:41 am
What does everyone think of the Gaia houses? Have you made your house yet? Planning on it?  

phoenixfireball

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:03 pm
phoenixfireball
What does everyone think of the Gaia houses? Have you made your house yet? Planning on it?

I have a house! I bought the red and white stone wall times, but it looked like a bathroom sweatdrop the matt finish wall tiles look 100% better I think... xd I'm working on saving up money for more...shelves sweatdrop I have too much junk I want to display there sweatdrop

p.s. Silver, the face is the end of PHP script.. lanzer said something about fooling around with the scripts to make things run faster, so it might be a typo..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:03 pm
Eeee I won an art contest! I got an Staff of the Angels, Winged Anklets, Golden Laurels, and a Cool Rainbow Helm xd This is the first time I've ever entered/won a contest on Gaia xd

The housing is fun, though expensive to play around with xd I'm not too happy with the way mine is at the mo, but I'm saving up for more clothes before I upgrade my house and work on it more.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:18 pm
I've got a house, but it's well, plain and only show's shadowed feet crying my poor Women's Shelter crying and like omg eek I got my very first altar today whee yeah, it's my moms old nightstand and when she finally figures out why I wanted it and what I'm actually using for......she'll blow a gasget sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:20 pm
Silver and I have a collective house under her account. So far it is just us and a snuggly white bed, which is all we need wink  

Hizzahn

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:51 pm
ugh. Too many stickies/announcements.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games