Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's weird." she breathed. "It feels different than the last times, it feels... right. Then I think about how you're one of the Four Horsemen and it makes me think of one of those 50's images where the loving wife's in an apron and gloves and doing the dishes while gazing outside, but instead of her businessman husband she sees a bloody guy on a flaming horse." She tilted her head. "Trippy."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:50 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The red-head laughed at her, then reached out to tenderly brush her hair behind her ear. "That reminds me. You should meet Augustus before this marriage carries on too far, and you meet him by accident." Sitting up with her in his arms, he kissed her shoulder and sighed. "It can wait until the end of the honeymoon if you want. I mean, he already likes you well enough since you got my whiny a** out of the castle, so he'll be fine waiting."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"Who is Augustus, anyway?" Lena asked. "I mean, I know he's supposed to be connected to the Horseman, but how? Was he the very first one or is he some cursed soul or...?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:46 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"He was the first," he nodded. "Two other Riders, Famine and Conquest, had chosen Carriers soon after their taking of the office, in order to keep their strength. War refused to do so, choosing, like Death, to remain strong by keeping up war. After a couple hundred years, he grew slightly weak int he time between wars, and finally chose a human as his carrier. Humans grow tired of office quickly, so they pass the mantle to their Heirs, their successors. Mine gave it to me not too long ago, but I'd been an Heir since my first eighteenth birthday. Heirs, like Carriers and Companions, never age, and have the same powers as the Carriers, but smaller so they can learn to control them." With a sigh, he stroked her arm and kissed her shoulder once more, now leaving his lips on her skin and kissing up to her neck. "A Companion is a Carrier, Rider, and Heir's weakest point. They are the ones that we choose to spend the rest of our lives with, and are blessed with a bit of our powers. Once the Four Horsemen acknowledge you as my wife, you will become a Companion, and have the same powers as Steffan, my Heir."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah

"Steffan, that sounds familiar." Lena mused then looked back at her husband, smiling a little when she felt the tender kisses he placed on her. "Have I met him by accident, too?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"He told you where I'm ticklish," he murmured before suckling lightly on the edge of her shoulder.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"That's right!" she exclaimed and smirked at him evilly. "If I remember right, it was right here, wasn't it?" she asked and began tickling his sides.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He barked out a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand and squeezing his eyes shut. "St-stop!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ooh, not so manly now, are ya?" Lena laughed herself and tickled both sides. She scrambled on top of him and wiggled her fingers along both sides, loving how adorable Adrian could be right now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Laughing, Adrian fell back against the pillows, his hands moving to her hips and grabbing on. "Sh-shush, you- AHAHA! Y-you're so mean!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

"And you're just so cute and adowable~!" Lena giggled while continuing to tickle him. What a strange scenario they had gotten themselves into. These two had just gotten married, they gave themselves to each other, and on their honeymoon, a time everyone knows what happens between two lovers, these two spent their time in a tickle fight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Suddenly, his hands reached up, tickling her sides in response as he laughed. "A-am not! I'm v-vi-vicious!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

Lena squeaked as she was touched and instantly started shaking. "A-Ack! N-No d-doing it b-back!" she said, trying not to laugh and trying to press her arms to her sides to keep all vulnerable spots hidden.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian, finally getting the upper hand, flipped them and straddled her, tickling both her sides and her neck. "How's that feel, huh?!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am
Mayah Playah

Lena squirmed and tried to slap his hands away, but her laughter made her too weak to fight against him. "N-No! Stop!" she squeaked.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games