Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“Just call me Kaiser there is no need to be so formal,” he said with a sigh to wanting to explain the difference in their definitions of sir. Walking over to the other side of the current building he adjusted his box.
“Lets head to the Tavern, there will be a lot of people there so it should be safe, and I need a drink,” he said, it was logical then Kaiser added, “We might be able to find this dwarf as well.”
Jumping over the gap he landed and ran to catch his balance before stopping and charting out a good route.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
Mikka smiled and nodded as her tail swayed behind her. she looked around before leaping from building to building landing softly. she looked at him wondering what he was doing before she went on a head for a bit. she was having fun with this and was veyr good at it. "you all right?" she asked him  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“No its nothing,” he said beginning to fall into a rhythm. “This way.”
He jumped along sometimes landing on the wall and catching the edge before pulling himself up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Calla opened the door to the Inn, not really sure what she was doing in this small place. She glanced around and didn't see anyone inside, which was a good thing for her. Walking to the middle of the place, she settled into a chair, near the back, and pulled out her pack.

Inside were a few things she could use at this point, she pulled out a map, and spread it across the table, knocking an unlit candle onto the floor.
"Ugh.."
The blonde stood and walked around the table to pick the candle up. After she had, she walked back around and set the candle on her map, keeping it in place, but not blocking out anything. Her green eyes scanned the thick, dusty paper, trying to figure out where, exactly, she was at the moment.

xXMsCluelessXx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

As Astried got back from the elven relam she sighed as she looked at the inn. This was her home for many years with her child but now it was to put it up. She had s friend taking care of the inn while she and Amity where away. Now that she was back to sell the inn she stepped in side and called out. "hello I am back" she said closing the door behind her. The inn looked clean but it seemed very quiet for some reason. She could tell some one was theyre but she went to the back to start packing things up and getting a sigh ready to put out front.

13th King

xXMsCluelessXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 pm
]

Devossy

xXMsCluelessXx

Sin stepped into the inn with Zac in sync... "So, this is it?... hmmm... honestly i expected it to be more like the castle... it seems almost... Elven..."

At that moment a lovely elven woman entered the room. Sin couldnt help but lock his eyes on her. He kept hoping she wouldn't be one of the ones who would have a hatred towards him...
she almost seemed familiar to Sin and he didn't know why...

"What exactly would i do here?" He asked Zac. "I'm not exactly the people friendly type.... bar tending.... possibly... at least the drinks could be cold..."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

Astrid heard some noises and came out to the front to see two males. One that looked like a elf. Which was surprising since many of the elven race did not leave the realm. "Hello how may I help you to this day?" she asked as she came forward and bowed her head to them.

"one thing at a time" Zac said to Sin before Astrid came out and he bowed to her, "Good day Lady, I am Zac and this is Sin. We just stopped by for we heard the inn was run by a elfs and we wanted to see if Sin here could find work."

"It is a honour to meet you both, I am lady Astrid wolcott" She said smiling sweetily, "I am sorry to say but I am planing to sale the inn. But if you like you can buy it."

13th King

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:21 pm
Devossy

Sin paused at the sweet sound of her voice, it was absolutely lovely, tired, but lovely. He graciously bowwed to her. "The honour is mine Lady Astrid." He voiced with a slight smile. "I am Sin Fury..." before he could stop himself he had already said it.

Yes, and she is an elf of an unknown age.With Sin Fury being known as The Warlord traitor who killed endless amounts of brothers and fathers. The man who killed so many of his fellow elves for a cause that noone even knew was happening except the old royal family. Even they drug his name to beneath dirt.

Sin stood not saying a word, even after Zac nudged him he kept silent. Astrid will know his name in a way that could have him hunted and killed. Sin shouldve left his mouth shut. Why did there have to be elves...?  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled at them both before she heard the males name. "sin fury...I heard that name long ago but the person with it died long ago. He hurt many a people from what I heard" she said thinking, "please let us sit and have tea to chat. I have had a long trip back here." She was tired and need to sit and still get things done. She found it strange that this male would have a name of some one that was so hated in the past for his sins...no pun. As she led them to the kitchen she showed them the table and chairs as she went to get tea ready. "Mr. Fury is you don't mind me asking why do you have that name?" she asked

Zac said nothing as she sat down letting Sin have this one. It was kind of Lady Astrid to let them come in to her home and make them tea.

13th King

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm
Devossy

As Sin had a seat Astrid asked him how he had the name of Sin Fury. Sin never was one to lie but he did contemplate doing so... He looked at Zac and bowwed his head. "I ... i am Sin Fury... Commander Sin Fury of the 6th Faction... i see my name has been drug through the dirt... " Sin rose from the chair. "They are liars.." he said in a feirce tone. "We were...." he paused a moment calming himself. "We were but pawns in they're greedy hands.... yes.... i killed them... i thought i wouldve taken my own life also but... here i stand... and now i am hated for stopping a war we should have never been in..."

Sin sat again... "I'm sorry..." he said as he bowwed his head. "But it wasn't my fault..." a lone tear fell from his left eye.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image

Astrid just stood there before she left to go to the back room. Zac got up to deal with the water boiling for tea as she came back with tissues for Sin. She handed them to him and sat by him to pat his back. "The past is the past and you should not like it chain you down" she said, "I have heard what you done but I have heard many different vrisons of it too for now one knows the truth. You do and that is what should matter. For now remember the past but move on with you life. You do not seem like a monster and killer to me."

Zac smiled at her kind worried as he brought the tea pot and cups to the table to them. "she is right Sin" he said sitting again.

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm
Devossy

Sin took a tissue from Astrid and wiped his face. "I...Ms.Wolcott... I did expect more of getting hit with a boiling pot of water... thank you.. " Sin smiled a bit at that but then it faded. "Whether my name is vain or not I'm greatful to hear the old rule has perished... not to be hateful but they deserved to be.... we should have never been on that battlefield... i took so many men's lives for a pointless cause... I've heard bad about the new rule also... who would they be?

Sin looked to Zac and back to Astred.

"Ms. Wolcott, where you..." he paused. "Who were you married to?" Sin wasn't trying to bring up bad memories but he had to ask.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

"The new king name is Eruaphadion and he is a good justice person with a love for all" Astrid said as Zac poured them tea. She kept patting his back trying to make him feel some what better if she could. "My late husbands name? why?" she asked feeling it was a little off topic, "Gale wolcott, He died many years ago due to a curse placed on him. He was burried here on the island."

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:33 pm
Devossy

"I apologize for bringing up such a memory... i was wondering of the wolcott name... I am.. in debt... of a Wolcott by the name of Orion.... he saved my life on the battle field that day... he gave his life for me... and i destroyed many to save our...... your realm..." Sin hated himself for what he had done even more now then ever.

"Mrs.Wolcott... I wouldn't doubt for a second that he was a great man!" He said in the most sensitive tone you would ever hear come out of his mouth. "I'm deeply sorry for your loss..."

Sin grabbed her hand gently off his back and began to rub it gently... he turned his attention to Zac long enough to muster a "thank you!" And let go of her hand.
He then cuffed his hands over his face and began to lightly blow his icy breath into them. A few seconds go by and he is handing her a small rose made of ice. ""Such beauty wasted on the likes of me.... but i do pray it will bring a slight joy to you..." he said with the closest expression he could get to a smile.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games