Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 am
Totori Shrowdalin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Totori was by the Opera house outside waiting on Aaron and perhaps Julia, she knew Aaron's nature to flee, so she was at the opera house ahead of time. 'I still think same sex relationships are wrong, but even as little girls, Aaron was still attracted to only women.' Totori thought shaking her head. 'No, I will support Aaron and her lady Julia, but I will not approve of their doings because I am christian.' Totori thought. She stood by the entrance for a while at school still waiting on Aaron. 'God said hate the sin but love the person.' Totori thought until Cole the fartster interrupted. "Hey Totori wana date?" Cole asked. "D-date you, um no fart master." Totori said. "Where in the h-ell blazes did you get that notion from?" Totori asked. "Uh, Aaron and Julia dating." Cole responded. "You do know them girls are lesbians, and the last time I checked Aaron is very clean about her self and don't seem to freak out her girl friend Julia." Totori said.

"I know that, its just I had my eyes on you for ten minutes and I couldn't help but notice we should get married and tie the knot right now and have beautiful children together." Cole responded in a perverted tone. "Aiya!" Totori squealed. "What the bleep creep alert, no way I am pulling my skirt back now to you after hearing that s-hit, beat it!" Totori shouted. Cole stood their looking clueless as possible. "Huh, are you okay Totori?" Cole asked. In frustration Totori started stomping her foot yelling. "That is my line dumn a-ss!" Totori shouted. "What the bleep, you forgot what you said?" Totori asked. "I never said anything." Cole said looking confused. " You got so much head static I dont even want to think where them memories are at now." Totori said. "So are you going to stay by me?" Cole asked. "No I am still upset with you, go before I call security." Totori threaten. Cole left like lightning from the east to the west hearing the name security. 'What the h-ell is wrong with Cole?' Totori thought.

A while later Aaron was still holding onto Julia's hand as she came to the front of the opera house seeing Totori upset standing by Cane. "Are you okay, you look provoked Ms.Totori?" Aaron asked. Totori looked up frowning. "Cole crap, he said something straight up perverted and offensive to me, then he forgot everything right there on the spot." Totori said. "What did he say?" Aaron asked. "If I tell you guys would kill him." Totori said while trying to forget everything Cole related. "That forgetting nut job, I guess I will have to kick his fat rear into new years eve again." Cane responded.

With: Cane, Cole, Aaron and Julie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
A while later Julia was with Aaron holding her hand as they came to the front of the school's opera house seeing Totori upset with Cane standing beside her. She listened to both Aaron and Totori as they began talking. She looked at Cane and spoke up. "You and me both."she said. "Totori am so sorry about whatever that pervert said to you,but perhaps after the opera we could go see a movie or go do whatever you want that will help make you feel better."she said.

With: Cole, Aaron and Totori
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron heard Julia and spoke up. "Oh man Totori you found me, I wanted to skip modeling today, I mean gash, you people and student models are a killer," Aaron moaned. "Your always with Julia, plus you been doing modeling since grade school." Totori said. "I know Totori, but my favorite activities is with my Julia." Aaron said. "Well pink flower had been happy around Julia since she met her, I think its cute." Cane said. "Aaron always been that sweet lover role to kiss and cuddle with, but I am surprise of all the lesbians out their Julia made her her possession." Cane said. "Alright fine no modeling for cute Aaron, but teasing Aaron in a cute way is very fun." Totori said to Julia. "A Totori gash, the more Julia know the more power she will have over me." Aaron moaned. "Well later."Totori said and then walked away yanking Cane with her. Aaron pulled her bangs over her eyes blushing." Stupid Totori darn that chickey." Aaron said. She bent her wrist in a feminine manner noticing Julia. "What opera do you want?" Aaron asked. "I prefer just being with you, I guess being in love makes me Julia loveable every minute." Aaron said. Suddenly some other students walking by disproved of same sex love. Aaron moaned speaking up. "Is it so wrong to love women when it feels so right completely?" Aaron asked her lover. "When we were together these past days and nights I loved being with you, I felt no resistance with me but loved it completely." Aaron said. She walked with Julia with them love struck eyes letting her lead. "Julia honey thank you for leading and being the firm one, I can only follow, assist and be held." Aaron said. She grabed onto Julia's arm hugging her lightly.

With: Julia
OCC: I guess in fiction gays are okay, just don't bring it into reality

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia listened to both Aaron and Totori as they talked with each other and blushed as she heard Aaron say her favorite activities were with her. "T-thank you."she managed to say to Crane. Julia heard Totori and smiled as Totori walked away yanking Crane with her. She looked at Aaron as she pulled her bangs over eyes blushing and spoke up. "I'll see anyone."she said. "I know honey,yes it does."she said with a smile as she kissed Aaron on the cheek. She watched as soon some students came walking by disapproving of their love. "No."she replied to Aaron. She smiled at Aaron and walked with her into the opera house. "I kind of noticed when I first met you honey."she said as she felt Aaron grab onto her arm hugging her lightly. She lightly kissed Aaron on the forehead and spoke up. "I love you to dear."she said as she kissed Aaron on the lips.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron let Julia pick the show and she followed her in the show. "The clubs are always doing stuff, the reason is because nothing is really up here in these mountains besides snow, buildings, teachers and more snow." Aaron said. "As you noticed the travel up here is a three hour ride on the drop lifts, only vehicles up here are snowmobiles, staff aircraft's and more snowmobiles, when the school was built it was always flown in." Aaron said. "These mountains are high, even eagles don't fly this high, the school is a national monument for time, but I admit we do have our town up here wich is nice." Aaron said. "How does it feel dating a sophomore, my freshment honey?" Aaron asked and then gave Julia a peck on the mouth. "What show did you pick dear?" Aaron asked curiously.

OCC: I guess in fiction gays are okay, just don't bring it into reality

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her then spoke up. "I agree honey."she said with a smile. She blushed as Aaron gave her a peck on her mouth and spoke up. "I think it's wonderful."she said. "You'll find out."she said as she winked at Aaron then kissed her on the lips.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron moaned speaking up. "Your so mean Julia won't tell me what you picked." She said. She leaned back watching the screen. "I bet you chose something that would pull my attention to you." She said. She opened a soda and took a sip and then asked if her girl friend Julia wanted some. "Thirsty?" She asked. She took a popcorn putting it in her mouth teasing Julia. "Nah ha it's all mine." She said.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her then spoke up. "Think of me what you will,but I will not ruin a pleasant surprise." She said. "Maybe,but am sure you'll like the movie." She said. She looked at the screen and heard Aaron open up a soda and turned to her as she took a sip and then offered her some. "Yes." She said as she grabbed the soda from Aaron and took a sip and spoke up. "Thank you." She said as she handed the soda back to Aaron. She looked at Aaron as she took a popcorn and put into her mouth teasing her. "Alright,I'll just drink soda." She said. She lightly kissed Aaron on the cheek then pulled her closer to her allowing her to rest her head on her chest.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:05 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She felt Julia put her head on her chest, she smiled taking her place with no restraints. Her heart started beating faster as she felt Julie breathing. "To be with someone like Julia was making her happy, she wasn't to thrilled being a lesbian but she couldn't deny her clear in love feelings for Julia plus her sexuality with her was no turning back and she liked it. She started blushing and spoke up. "I'm a woman's girl he,he." She smiled. She watched the screen no idea what she was seeing.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron as she smiled and took her place as the women in the relationship. She smiled as she saw Aaron blush and listened to her and kissed her. The movie soon started and it showed the movie title Julia had picked for them to watch it was a romantic comedy. During some parts of the movie her attention was focused on Aaron. "Aaron honey what do you want to do once this movie is over?" She asked.

OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

"How about a date in your dorm room, perhaps playing a game." She said looking up at Julia's chin. "That reminds me its my turn to sleep with you." She said. "I will wear what ever you pick out." She said.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 am
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and smiled at her and spoke up. "I like that idea because it gives me more time to spend with you." She said. "Yeah." She said. "It's alright darling pick what you want." She said with a smile.

OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard Julia and waited for the movie to end. "It's more fun what you pick, I will wear whatever you choose and I mean whatever." She said. She leaned up off Julia's chess and stood up walking with her outside. "Any place before we go home?" She asked her girlfriend. "I loved the movie, the rain and love part I liked allot ♥." She said.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Alright fine." She said. The movie soon ended and Julia watched as Aaron leaned up off her chest and they stood up and walked outside together. "Not that I can think of,do you want to go any where?" She asked. "Am glad you loved the movie honey, I liked it to it was very cute." She said.

OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image

Leona Lewis My Hands

She heard Julia and spoke. "I have no where tonight, but I do have a checkers game date with you tonight." She said. She started walking and returned home. She walked up to Julia's dorm and saw Totori chattering with another girl at the banisters further down. She stood by the wall waiting for Julia to unlock her door. "As they say Julia it's best to catch your bunny when it's calm." She spoke smiling.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items