Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 pm
"No way!" Gus spouted from behind the couch. He yelped when he realized that he gave away his position and clamped a hand over his mouth, praying she wouldn't hear that and continue being sexy.

Zeke frowned and walked over to her. He bit his lip and fumbled with his fingers, still unsure of what to say. Maybe a hug would help? Meg would do that at times. The youngest brother strode towards Iris and pulled her into a comforting embrace, praying it would help.

With his coat and his shirt off, Armageddon's strong body was revealed. Hard muscles were molded onto his body almost like a statue, there wasn't a single sign of weakness on it. His lower stomach had a long and thin scar that ran a little off the right of his bellybutton to the bottom of the left side of his ribcage.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If I'm attractive, then why don't you want to sleep with me?" she asked, looking up at him with big blue eyes.

Myka's eyes widened at her husband's body, making her breath catch in her throat. He was perfect! Well, other than that awful attitude, of course. She reached out and drew her finger across his scar, feeling the hard ridges of his muscles. Blinking and shaking her head, she forced herself out of her dirty thoughts about her husband and returned to cleaning him off. Using the rag, she started to wash off his neck and chest, blushing despite herself. "I hope you get fatter with age."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm
curling into him, iris slowly stopped crying, simply clinging to him now as her body continued to shake.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:21 pm
"'Cause I'm not used to wild women wanting to have sex with me." Gus state easily. "Besides, you're my step-sister now! Either way, that's a little on the freaky side if you ask me."

Zeke wobbled a bit when she instantly clung to him, but he straightened back up and hold her tight, resting a gloved hand on the back of her hair. "Iris... Don't... Don't be sad." he said, having a difficult time being like this instead of his usual cranky mood. "I don't like seeing you like this..."

Armageddon shifted when Myka began touching his body; his blood red eyes slowly opened and the slit pupils dialated to get used to the light. A small groan left his mouth until his eyes fell on the girl before him. A strange expression crossed his masculine face. "Cecelia?" he whispered.

((brb))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm
"c-can't... can't help it.." she sighed, biting her lip. "i was the only one there..... i should've been able to save them..... b-but.... i... i didn't... i ...i couldn't..." she mumbled, holding his shirt tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She tried to smile up at him. "I'm not your step-sister yet. Not until the wedding is officiated and they consummate it. Until then, I'm just Arwen."

She frowned, narrowing her eyes. "Of mumbled his wife, moving back up to his face. "Arm, you need to learn to fall on couches instead of dirty floors. I can't give you a sponge bath everytime you pass out."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am
"Still pretty weird." Gus remarked.

"It's okay." Zeke said softly as he stroked her hair. "It's okay."

Armageddon was about to sit up when he heard the nasally voice that was far from Cecelia's. It was the brat's. "Grr, you don't even have to give me one now, twerp, I can handle myself!" he growled and swiped the sponge from her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 pm
holding him close, she gave a low sob and cried into his chest as the images of her mothers' lifeless bodies flashed through her head.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She shrugged, tilting her head at him. "Eh, I've done weirder things. I've also walked in on weirder things." Shuddering, she stood and crossed her arms beneath her bust, enlarging it. "So, you got it hard for my mom, yeah? Don't blame you. Most of my friends do."

Rolling her eyes, she crossed her legs and stayed where she was. "Really? Not even a "thank you" for carrying you into a room, away from even more concussions, washed off blood, dirt, and God knows what else off of you, and managed to keep my daughter out of your son's pants?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm
"Eh??" Gus gaped and waved his hand frantically as the other nervously rubbed the back of his head. "N-No way! Wh-What would make you think such a th-thing?"

Zeke held her close and allowed her to cry on him, dampening his coat.

"You didn't have to do any of those things, so don't expect a cookie or whatever you brats like." the demon growled and scooted away from her. He tipped his head to the side and was able to hear the conversation between Arwen and Gus. Damn boy, the demon thought as a vein pulsed to the side of his head. I'll be sure to mess you up when we get home!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Laughing, Arwen pushed his shoulder. "It's okay, stop getting all flustered. A lot of guys think she's sexy." She  moved closer to him and wrapped her Arm's around his left, smiling. "Don't worry, you'll stop liking her like that soon. Just don't go near the gym in the mornings or evenings anymore. Mom loves to work out and keep her figure."

Myka bowed her head, sighing. "I only eat cookies with tea...and I dragged you away from those kids because you kept getting hit and kicked in the head. I wasn't expecting anything...not from a person like you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Gus glanced upward and tried to picture it. Busty girl in booty shorts all sweaty from exercise. He looked back down quickly with wide eyes and a bright blush. Yup, he really shouldn't go there! But... How's he going to exercise now?!

"Then don't expect a 'thank you' either, kid."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"I can talk to her about it if you want," she offered, pulling him along. "Come on. Let's go out to the garden."

"God, you are such as a*****e!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms and legs. "I can't believe I'm married to such a boorish, incorrigible, irritating man like you!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 pm
she continued to cry against him for a bit, only stopping after she'd cried herself out of tears. looking up at him with puffy eyes, she gave a soft whimper. "th-thanks.... for that...." she mumbled, looking away with slightly pink cheeks.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm
"Oh, you don't have to." Gus said as he walked alongside her, not really having a choice in the matter. "I guess I'll just make do with push-ups and sit-ups." He passed through the doors that led to Castletop's garden and smiled a bit at it. Flowers of all kind were there, blooming as brightly as they could. And yet the garden held a type of melancholy to it, as if it knew its master had passed away.

"Make up as many words as you want, kid," Armageddon grunted as he rubbed his head, either not noticing his revealed torso or not caring. "I could care less."

"It's okay." Zeke gave her a smile he wasn't used to giving, and to push it even more, he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games