Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante was gloomy until the loud bellows echoed through the bar.
"What the christend bloody hell is that!?" he asked to no one with wide eyes and his sensitive-to-noise, mouse ears covered.
Aaron was surprised, at the least, to hear a woman call out so loudly.
"Why are you screaming!?!?"

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

laughing loudly she shifted so that one could tell that she was quit a bit bigger build than most creatures but she still had the houglass shape of a vixen. "im sorry friends but where im from its how we greet eachother!" removing her coat ab walking to a table was almost as loud as her entry, her boot thubking heavily and her armor clanking together. Freyjan sat in the middle of the room and heaved her bearskin coat off and hung it on the back of her chair . Her body seemed to be dotted with an array of healed cut marks and arrow entry points...that and she was armed to the teeth with a few throwing axes two very large swords and a mace.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey simply let his hands drop from his ears and returned to his skulking.
Aaron, on the opposite end of the social spectrum, said "Well, hi there! I'm Aaron, the cute fox/wolf is Zero, and the grey-furred, black-haired mouse that's sulking in the corner is Grey!"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey simply let his hands drop from his ears and returned to his skulking.
Aaron, on the opposite end of the social spectrum, said "Well, hi there! I'm Aaron, the cute fox/wolf is Zero, and the grey-furred, black-haired mouse that's sulking in the corner is Grey!"

"Ah! Great to meet you Aaron, Zero and um...Grey..
Im Freyjan of the Nordic Harpy clan.." her feathers puffed up at the nape of her neck. She was very proud and patriotic of her nest, and had killed for its safety more times than she could count on all the fingers and toes in the room.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:25 am

Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Zero had to flatten his ears in order for them not to bleed. "Nice to meet you, Miss." he replied, glaring at Aaron when he called him cute. "And he's only sulking because Aaron was being an a**." he added, shaking his head.

Zero's Theme: Maji Love 1000%

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 am

Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Zero had to flatten his ears in order for them not to bleed. "Nice to meet you, Miss." he replied, glaring at Aaron when he called him cute. "And he's only sulking because Aaron was being an a**." he added, shaking his head.

Zero's Theme For The Moment: 1000% Sparking

Freyjan chuckled at the bitterness between friends as she was taken back in her memmorys. She doted over how she and her half brother were always rivals in everything they did, and how she had won leadership by beating him in combat.
"fought clear up to the day he was killed by the damn bears..." she was thinking aloud and scouling at the table.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Freyjan chuckled at the bitterness between friends as she was taken back in her memmorys. She doted over how she and her half brother were always rivals in everything they did, and how she had won leadership by beating him in combat.
"fought clear up to the day he was killed by the damn bears..." she was thinking aloud and scouling at the table.

Zero gave her a look. "Did you say something, Miss?" he asked, thinking that he heard something the other had said.

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 am

Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Zero gave her a look. "Did you say something, Miss?" he asked, thinking that he heard something the other had said.

Laughing once more she pounded her first on the table and boasted loudly as was customary among her flock,
"My half brother was a mighty hunter and before his death we would fight it out whenever either of us had a bone to pick. " It was partly a suggestion and an answer to the question.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 am

True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Laughing once more she pounded her first on the table and boasted loudly as was customary among her flock,
"My half brother was a mighty hunter and before his death we would fight it out whenever either of us had a bone to pick. " It was partly a suggestion and an answer to the question.

Zero blinked a few times. "Ah. Okay then." he replied, accepting the answer.
"Would you like to have a seat?' he asked, gesturing to an empty seat next to him.

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 am

Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya

"Would you like to have a seat?' he asked, gesturing to an empty seat next to him.
"gladly " she was smiling broadly as laid her coat up on a rack. She sat next to zero placing a foot on the vacant seat across from her. " It is a pleasure to be sitting in the presence of a wolven ally. " she gestured at zero.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:45 am

True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya
True Boogy Monster
Dragon Queen Seirya

"gladly " she was smiling broadly as laid her coat up on a rack. She sat next to zero placing a foot on the vacant seat across from her. " It is a pleasure to be sitting in the presence of a wolven ally. " she gestured at zero.

Zero smiled. "The same here." he replied, giving her a salute. "You want anything to drink?" he asked, being polite. It seemed only right to ask.

Zero's theme: Maji Love 1000%

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 am

((Good lord, I need to keep up. cat_sweatdrop ))
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey looked at Aaron and said,
"If you even so much as think that I'm skulking, I'm going to turn your head into blood pudding"
Aaron was actually scared of the tone of voice Grey was speaking to him in.
"Okay, let's calm down now! I don't really want to be shot!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 am

Gammawolf99
((Good lord, I need to keep up. cat_sweatdrop ))
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey looked at Aaron and said,
"If you even so much as think that I'm skulking, I'm going to turn your head into blood pudding"
Aaron was actually scared of the tone of voice Grey was speaking to him in.
"Okay, let's calm down now! I don't really want to be shot!"

Zero looked at Aaron. "Like I said before, you deserve it." he replied, glaring at the said male. "If he won't pull the trigger, I sure as hell will." he added in a deadly tone.

Zero theme: 1000% Love
(I really like the song xd )

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:21 am

True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

"Hey, it's not my fault he acts like a menstruating--
"TOO FAR!!"
Grey pulled out his dual pistols and started firing at the wolf/husky hybrid, not holding back. Aaron was dodging a good amount of bullets, but a few ended up hitting him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 am

Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

"TOO FAR!!"
Grey pulled out his dual pistols and started firing at the wolf/husky hybrid, not holding back. Aaron was dodging a good amount of bullets, but a few ended up hitting him.

Zero just watched, making sure to be out of the line of fire. Idiot. he thought, shaking his head once more as he played wth the bracelets on his left wrist.
Zero's Theme: 1000% Love

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
True Boogy Monster

Dragon Queen Seirya

"TOO FAR!!"

Zero just watched, making sure to be out of the line of fire. Idiot. he thought, shaking his head once more as he played wth the bracelets on his left wrist.
Zero's Theme: 1000% Love
Freyjan chuckled at the two opponents and said to zero "Well what's a good brawl without ale friend!" She was very much enjoying the show, and laughed heartily "A mouse without fear! What a fantastic brawl this shall be!" She wrapped her arm around the young wolf and and clapped a hand on his shoulder.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games