Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm
Luna let lose 2 rounds (3 bullets each) at the head of the jumper killing it. "You got more comming. Get back inside and let the sentries take care of them MOVE!" She called out to them while keeping her gun trained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm
James looked up, hearing gunfire, he got his shotgun and he went to the entrance, "Can't you people go 10 minutes without attracting some ugly experiment?" he asked, and he scanned the area, "Come on, get in!"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 pm
Acid pushed the dead jumper off of him, picking up his magnum and Turned his head as he heard the screech of another jumper, seeing it head for him. Acid's pupils widened. He went into a trance like state and ran towards the jumper, sliding on the ground under it as it tried I jump onto him. He shot it once in the head and three times in the body. While it was disorientated, he jumped onto its back and snapped its neck. Acid then came out of his trance like state and nearly passed out catching himself an standing up, rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 pm
Para pressed her boot to the back of the jumper and pulled out the dagger. The bullets shattered the blade and made it useless. "Damnit!" She yelled then pulled Acid up. "C'mon, no time to hang around." She began to run and called over her shoulder for Aurora to come too.  

Paraphrenia

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Aurora needed not to be called; She was already fast on their heels, running towards the shelter, Limping slightly. She had landed a bit awkwardly when jumping down from the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm
Luna let loose more rounds at some more jumpers. Once they were past the shelter line Luna hit a button on the roof and the sentries activated taking out the oncomming jumpers. She stood there for a moment then sighed before turning to be face to face with wesker. "Oh its you."
"Surprised?"
"Not really....why are you here?"
"Obvious reasons. I want to give you something." Then he was gone. Luna looked down to see a mini hard drive and picked it up.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm
((you mean wesker???))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Acidburn95
((you mean wesker???))

(yeh)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm
Acid limped into the shelter and collapsed , falling to his knees as he hacked up blood. "m-my pills.....I need my pills" Acid whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm
Para quickly began to shuffle through the floor looking for the pills. After a few seconds, she found them under the couch. Her hands shook as she got the cap open and fished out a capsule. "Here." She said while giving it to Acid.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm
Acid swallowed the pill and coughed, whimpering. "it seems that now I have to take two pills a day." Acid said. Acid stayed there, on his knees, eyes closed and gritting his teeth as he cursed his body. Hating everything that umbrella did to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Para knelt next to him. "We are going to have to get those pills soon.." She whispered as she hugged him. "There's no antidote?"  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm
Acid whimpered. "no.....the virus integrated itself with my cells.....I'm stuck with it." Acid said. Acid stated at the ground and growled, "DAMMIT!!!" He screamed as he punched the ground, blood seeping out of the fresh wounds on his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Name- Raven L. Rosenthal
Species- Timber wolf
Appearance-
User Image
Clothes- Black tank top, Black cargo pants, ammo belt, combat boots, elbow pads (both), knee pads (right only)
Weapons- P90 sub-machine gun (x7 50-round mags or 350 rounds), x3 kunai throwing knifes (located on her left thigh), PSG-1 sniper rifle (x3 10-round mags)
Bio- Raven was a member of a military spec-ops team, she is the only survivor of her squad, and now roams the streets looking for other survivors. She is an excellent shot, at both mid and long-rang shots, when it comes to CQB, Raven's training kicks in. Apart from appearing like a disciplined soldier, Raven can be a bit of a live wire, sometimes getting her into trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raven rounded a corner slowly, her P90 ready in her hands, as she kept an eye out for survivors or infected life-forms. She didn't run into much infected, but she guessed it had to do with all the recent gunshots she heard, "Well, looks those survivors are holding there own, I think I'll take up overwatch for them." She said in a low voice, then made her way up a fire escape, to the roof of a building. Attaching a silencer to the barrel of her sniper, Raven took a knee near the edge of the roof, and began to scan the streets.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Aurora Limped over to a lone corner and Sat, and started working her ankle. She landed awkwardly, and it was hurting. She'd be fine... it just hurt like a mudafuka right now.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games