Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm
cptflint

Anastasia simply watched as their conversation went on.

The king thought about it and looked at Dojime, "I don't know... what if some stranger wins... that could put my daughter at risk... however you do make a valid point... the truth is, the queen already had a prince in mind for her to marry... i'd have to ask for her approval as well since she is my wife and Anastasia's step-mother" he said. He did like the idea, however he was hesitant on the fact that anyone could join in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime chuckled. "Some stranger isn't going to win a contest of arms against the kingdom's knights and if this prince she has chosen can't do the same then I dare say he is not fit to wed your daughter," Dojime replied.

"If the queen has faith in her prince then she should have no problem agreeing with you," he added. "I'm sure this prince will have no problem winning..."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:54 pm
cptflint

The king nodded, "true, very true... you make a very valid point" he said. He then smiled, "alright then, we shall have a dual tournament, the winner may have my daughters hand in marriage!" he said. He then looked at Dojime, "Oh, and you can help determine the winner!" he said, smiling.

Anastaia was excited but then stopped, "wait then Dojime can't participate?!" she said, getting teary again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime smiled. "But sire... how can I do that if I intend to participate?"

Amaya just shook her head. "This is a very bad idea..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm
cptflint

The king looked at him surprised, "what do you mean? you want this tournament just so you can have a chance to marry my daughter?!" he asked, angrily now. He stood up and looked at Dojime, "you have been one of my best knights, but I think you've gotten to close to my daughter... i'm afraid i'm going to have to strip you of your right to guard my daughter... you're to guard the castle walls... i'm afraid i'll need someone else to watch my daughter... as for the tournament I don't believe it's necessary, she will marry the prince i've picked out for her and that's final!" he said, removing his badge. He had been demoted and he had lost the kings trust. The queen smiled at all of this from afar, "well done husband... well more of a puppet I should say, but none the less, well done... now killing Anastasia and making her suffer will be easy now with him out of the way" she whispered as she left the scene.

Anastasia looked at Amaya as she turned a deathly pale color, "what has he done?!" she said, crying harder.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime glared back at the king. "you're a dam fool," he growled.

"this should be good..."

He undid the straps of his armor and let the heavy plate fall to the floor. "And you pick a man more a fool then you!" he yelled heading towards the doors. "MAN THE WALLS YOUR OWN DAM SELF!" he yelled as he shoved the doors open with a strength he hadn't shown in years, nearly knocking them off the hinges.

"He head's to the forest," Amaya said as she allowed the vision to fade.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:46 pm
cptflint

The kings face turned red, "Very well, you are banished from this castle and my daughter! I never want to see you in my country again!" he called. He sighed and left as he headed to his daughters room.

Anastasia looked at her, "no, no, no! I have to go after him" she called as she got up. She froze, as her father busted in, "your coming with me... your mother wants to see you" he said, as he grabbed her arm and yanked her away, "g... let go! Amaya go take care of Dojime for me" she called as she was whisked away. When she entered her step mothers room the king left and locked the doors. The queen smiled, "hello Anastasia! I just wanted to tell you about your fiancee..." she said, smiling. Anastasia walked backwards, trapped against the wall.

((ooc: I plan for the queen to give Anastasia a potion and she's going to control her... add more action to the story xD))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"that's what you think," Dojime growled as he stormed off to the forest.

Amaya was invisible before the king entered and cast a silence spell on Anastasia to keep her from saying anything about Amaya's presence. She then morphed into two. One would watch Anastasia and the other would run after Dojime.

Dojime had found a tree and was taking out is frustration's on it with his bare fists.

Amaya faded into Dojime's view. "You intend to chop it down then?"

Dojime glared at her. "And what would you have me do?! Fight the whole kingdom?!"

"As amusing as it would be I think I have a better idea," she replied. She held her arms out and a green glow flew out of her hands and into the trees of the forest. After a moment they all came to life, ripping their roots from the ground and started heading towards the castle.

Dojime drew his sword and climbed the one he'd been punching as it started to walk.

((It's under control))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm
cptflint

The queen moved closer to her, and showed her an image of who she was suppose to marry. User Image (ooc: I LOVE THIS PICTURE! *fangirl moment* anyways)

Anastasia looked at the picture and he was actually handsome to a certain point. She simply glared at her, "I'm not marrying him" she said, stubbornly. Oh I think you will... you see once he's the new king, everything will be perfect... your father will even have a new heir" she said, smiling evilly. Anastasia felt the sting of her mothers blow, "look at me when I'm talking to yo-" she stopped, as the whole castle started to shake. Anastasia fell forward, "what the-" all she heard was a crash and the wall crumbling over them as an unknown enemy attacked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

((he uses a spear. I already like him.))

Once they were through the walls the soldiers and knights all throughout the castle were flooded with images if the situation going on in the room where Anastasia was located. Most of them weren't sure what to do, but many of the knights immediately put away their weapons. It didn't take long for many guards that were aligned to the queen attacked. Amaya quickly 'tagged' all the soldiers on the queen's side with a bright red glow.

Dojime pointed his sword towards the enemies. "KILL THEM ALL!" his voice boomed throughout the castle. The treeants, the knights, and many of the guards sprang into action and the battle in the courtyard started. Dojime slid down the tree he was riding and charged into the center. The rhythmic crunch of his sword hitting the steal armor of guards rang through the courtyard as he swung his weapon as he spun through the first three guards he came into contact with.

"Your life will come crashing down before your eyes," I quiet whisper flowed through the queen's ears. She appeared in the room in plane sight and stretched her arms out in front of her. Any magical affects on the room and anyone in it would immediately be dispelled, mainly for the benefit of the king himself. "This political insurgency must not be allowed to continue," she said calmly.  

cptflint

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces