Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She giggled at her recent talk partner's words. "Jesus, Cody, get over it! It's not like she meant for you to fall off." Suddenly, she heard a gasp beside her. "What is it?" After hearing the words "I swear, he gets hotter every day", she knew exactly who they were talking about. Alika turned around slowly, her eyes catching Travis. "Wow...who's that?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Travis was busy talking to one of the other guests, when he heard a guy behind him whistle, and another murmuring "she always looks so great in bikinis". "who ya talking about?" he asked, spinning around quickly. the two men grinned at him and pointed her out, his eyes glistening softly when he spotted Alika. "she's beautiful alright....who is she....?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Travis DeTrouche," said a guest as he looked over.
Alika spun back to her friends, biting her lip. "He's gorgeous."
"And available," said Selena, setting her hand flat between her shoulder blades. "Come on, I'll introduce you. He's really sweet, trust me."
"Oh, I couldn't," she protested, allowing her friend to take her by the arm and start to lead her over to Travis and Justin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"that's Princess Alika Adebayo" the first man grinned.
"princess? well.... she certainly looks the part." he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets again as he went back to small talk with the host; both boys were nearly oblivious to the girls nearing them until they were about a yard away, at which point all conversations around them dropped to a low murmur as the boys turned to face the girls.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika blushed darkly at their eyes roaming her body, and looked down.
"Hey, Trav, this is my friend Alika. She's the princess of Merussia," said Selena, letting go of her friend. "Alika, this is Travis DeTrouche. He's a singer.
"H-hi," she stuttered, looking up at Travis. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

giving a smile as he gently took her hand in his, he brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it softly. "pleased to meet you, princess." he hummed, having to actually hold back from bowing to her like he'd been raised to do.
glancing at the two staring at them he let out a low breath and slowly lowered their hands. "so, might i ask, what's a beautiful princess like you doing so far from home?" he purred softly, a small smile on his face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"The UN wanted to speak with my father about helping to end the war between Latray and Alabak. He was busy trying to settle a feud between our family and Prince Gartean's family, so I was sent instead." Suddenly, a gust of wind blew her cover up open, exposing the soft, smooth skin of her shoulders and upper arms and her flat, toned stomach. She blushed and rushed to fix it, only to discover he was still holding her hands. "Mr. DeTrouche, I'm afraid you haven't let go of me yet," she said softly as Selena scolded the men that were staring in desire at the beautiful, half-naked princess.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm...?" he blinked, looking down at their hands only to turn pink and drop her hand. "sorry 'bout that, princess...." he sighed, glancing over to the men who were still sneaking looks at her. "hm.... it seems the wolves are out in full force tonight..." he sighed, taking off his jacket and setting it on her shoulders, only to hear a few groans from the men. "do..... do you wanna go on a walk with me....? to get away from all the staring eyes?" he asked, holding his hand out to her again.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

After adjusting her cover, she was shocked by the weight on her shoulders, but made no move to remove the jacket. Slipping her hand into his, she blushed darker. "Sure. I'd love to."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

he smiled as she took his hand again, starting to lead her out of the crowd to the water. "its beautiful tonight... almost as beautiful as you, princess." he smiled as they passed by the last of the party goers, now in free land to walk along the shoreline.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Oh hush," she gushed, rolling her eyes as she noticed a photographer taking their pictures from a bush. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

"well.... Not all the girls..." he smirked, stopping to pull her close, holding her chin gently with his pointer and thumb. "but this is the first time I've meant it. You truly are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Princess." he smiled at her, brushing some hair from her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She smiled, pulling herself from his grip and dancing away teasingly. "Not for long, I hear Beyonce's coming."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am
Mayah Playah

"well, even if Beyonce does show up, its not gonna change my opinion." he sighed, following after her with a grin.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"We'll see," giggled the young princess, skirting just out of his grip. "And Jennifer Lopez is coming too."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games