Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Ever since Dad had to close down the sushi restaurant because of how expensive the rent was, he really hasn't made anything for anyone."
"And considering the fact that your personal professional chef can't make sushi as good as Dad can is a pretty big compliment."
Kaien let out a happy mew as he ate another piece, smiling happily.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane finished off her last roll, "Well it's true, your dad's is much better," she then came up with an idea, "what would you say if I offered to help you reopen the restaurant?" She asked them in a calm voice, and Ayane was serious about the question she had just asked.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's father beamed. "Well, it would certainly help in our financial situation, and if you did, I would list you as my business partner. It would be only fair."
Kaien purred loudly, both enjoying the sushi and imagining the sushi restaurant being open again.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"I would be more than willing to provide the financial part, so if you're willing to take the offer, I can have someone set everything up." Ayane replied happily.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Miss Ayane, you have a deal. You've certainly made me happy, and you've assured this whole family a job. I assume Kaien will be the majority of our business though."
Kaien shot his father a playful glare before leaning over and snatching one of his pieces and popping it into his mouth with a look of satisfaction.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane laughed at the comment, "I wouldn't doubt that, but I'm glad to hear that you accept the offer, and that this will help you all out in a big way." Looking at the time on her phone, she then said, "It's getting late now, so I really should be going now, Thank you all for the wonderful time and dinner."

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien hugged her close, shutting his eyes. "I'll walk you down to the street."
The others nodded, smiling softly. "Alrighty then. It was nice to meet you Ayane."
"Have a good rest of the night."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 am

Kairo Yakazu

"Same goes for all of you," she let Kaien walk her down to the street, "well I had a good time, your family was really nice." Ayane said, as she turned to face Kaien.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Purring softly, Kaien gave her hands a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad you had a good time." He suddenly blushed softly and leaned into her, softly kissing her on the lips.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane didn't have time to respond, Kaien's sudden kiss caught her off guard, but she just kissed him right back, while putting her arms around his neck.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Purring a bit louder, Kaien's hands slipped around her waist, hugging her close as he deepened the kiss slightly, shutting his eyes and blushing a bit harder.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Letting herself be consumed by the feeling of the kiss, Ayane could feel herself blushing, then after being locked in each others arms for a bit, she pulled back slightly. "Does this count as another try?" She asked him, the soft blush still visible on her cheeks, as she looked Kaien in the eyes.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien shook his head, smiling a little despite his blush. "I was ready that time..." His ears twitched a little bit, his purring softening ever so slightly.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"You caught me a little off guard, but I knew it was coming, you're not a bad kisser you know. You want to know something Kaien?" Ayane asked him, taking his hands in hers again, then resting her head on his shoulder.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing brightly again, Kaein nodded, giving her hands a gentle squeeze. "What is it, Ayane?..."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games