Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:40 pm
"We'll start with ranged combat. Max, Lead, hit the target on that building over there." Brett pointed to a target on a building about 150 meters away. "Use only ranged weapons, and use them from this building."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm
"does my electroshock count as a weapon?"  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 am
Brett thought for a moment. "Well, if you don't really need to aim it, you'll need to use something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 pm
"okay then"max took a pistol from the building and shot the target...only hitting the edge"YES!it made contact"  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:04 am
"Good. Try and hit that one." Brett pointed to a target that was on a building so far away that it was hardly visable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:55 pm
max tried to shoot it but missed...again...again...again...then started using his telekanesis and finaly hit it...after a couple times..."next"  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm
"One thing first. Aiming to hit a target that far away involves a few other variables to remember, such as bullet drop and wind speed for starters. You used your telekinesis to stop the other variables, but it'll be hard to do that in a heated gunfight. Just remember those things." The next target popped up on the same building as the first one, only it was moving side to side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm
max shot the target but only managed to scrape the edge then tried shooting where it was about to be and got a little off from a bullseye"got it"  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:03 am
A human looking target appeared where the last one had been and moved around erratically. (Sp?) "That's your next one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 am
max shot it three times without missing"..."  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:51 am
"Good. Next one's over there." Brett pointed at another human looking target on some scaffolding on a building about 350 meters away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:14 pm
max shot it in the head"heheeee"  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 pm
"You seem to enjoy shooting the human targets. You'll make good money as a mercenary, but don't lose what makes you human." The room faded back to the VR Room. "That's it for today. I've still gotta go put up some fliers. You can wander around if you like. Just don't blow anything up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 pm
"ok sure...but to be honest i,m not entirely sure i was always human...but no arguing that i am now"max walked out of the vr room and tried to think of something to do.  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 pm
Brett walked to the main desk and grabbed a stack of fliers, stapler, glue gun, and his hoverboard and ran out the main doors. For there, he managed to jump onto his hoverboard and take off. [To wherever it is I decide to put up fliers this time]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff