Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDiagon
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRayne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley's brow quirked in faint exasperation. He would've thought that by now, all the shop employees would know that any child he brought was a muggleborn. He didn't have any grandchildren or other family who were old enough to be making this trip, after all, Gideon was still small and he was the oldest of the next generation in his family. Normally it wouldn't have bothered him to be asked such a simple question, but he was already tense due to Rayne's abrasive attitude, and sudden shift at being caught shoplifting. "She's a muggleborn, yes," he replied, not quite able to prevent the dry undertone to his voice.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx 𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Julian I dun wanna post Fi o/ sorrynotsorry

Summer II

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

The blond turned her attention to the guy called Mirzam when he asked if she was new to the magic stuff. Wes had called that being a Muggleborn, which he confirmed. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked from one male to the other. "Let's just get this done, alright?"

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:12 am
                                                  Never good, just the bad and the ugly laid in front of you
                                                  Nothing quite like seeing the world through the TV's window
                                                  Feeling helpless I look for distraction, I go searching for you
                                                  Wandering through our city to find some solace at your door
                                                  I can't stop thinking about it, tell me did you see the news tonight?

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
                                                  SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mirzam just realized how stupid he sounded when he just asked Wesley if the girl was new, sensing the man's tone. He quickly looked away from the man as he turned red in embarrassment, nervously adjusting his glasses, "Ah... um, sorry, I shouldn't have asked that question. Sorry again." It was really easy to him to be a bit emotional in a matter of seconds, though he did his best not to show it. But then again, Mirzam wasn't the most cunning person, even though he liked to think that he's good at hiding. Hearing the girl turning around and impatiently telling him to get this over with, he then nervously cleared his throat, "Ah, right. This will be done in a matter of seconds." He initially first thought to summon the notebook from the counter wandlessly, but he thought that it might earn him more shame points, so he pulled out his wand before summoning it. He waved this wand as the measuring tape was enchanted the started to measure the girl's size for her robes, as he quietly wrote down the numbers. He was usually the one to be a bit sociable to talk to people, but right now, he wasn't in the right state to do so.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                  Ɯιтн [Wesley and Rayne] αт [the Front Counter]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
                                                  i feel Betrayed(tm)
                                                  haha lol jk thanks for calling me in lulz <3 <3

So come on, let's forget the emotion- tie the blinkers on
                                                  Hold both hands right over my eyes, deafen me with music
                                                  'Til we're lost in the heat of the moment, and I'm moving in you
                                                  Help me keep these hours alive, help me chase those seconds
                                                  Hold me in this wild, wild world, cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
                                                  And in your heat I feel how cold it can get (Now draw me close)

Cara Miakitty

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy knew that it was coming, but when she got the letter inviting her to Hogwarts, her heart had dropped while her grandparents congratulated her. She knew what it had entailed as she'd been present when Uncle Jon spoke to Peter about it, so when he took her aside to talk to her, she only nodded miserably, brushing off his worries about her unhappiness. She couldn't even enjoy the month she had left before Peter came back as she dreaded his reaction. Her fears were completely founded as Peter had come back in a horrid mood and treated her even worse; he would have torn one of her sketchbooks in half if she hadn't managed to snatch it back in time. And to top off her rotten year with a sour cherry, Peter was accompanying her to get her supplies with Aunt Eve while Rey went off with Uncle Jon. Lizzy couldn't even bring herself to feel betrayed; at least Peter didn't dare to act out too much in front of Aunt Eve no matter however foul he was feeling.

Lizzy nodded along silently and looked around as Aunt Eve told her about the different stores in Diagon Alley, occasionally looking up to watch Peter as he trailed behind them. Lizzy had to admit, the place was very interesting, with strange architecture and very odd and colourful clothing and if she was here at nay other time without Peter, she'd be gawking and maybe sketching some of the stranger displays, but at the moment, she didn't dare.

"This store, Madam Malkin's is where you usually get your school robes. They'll be plain black but once you're sorted, they'll change colours to reflect your new house," Aunt Eve explained as they entered the said shop, and Lizzy blinked at the different racks of multicoloured robes. There were some people already in the store waiting, but not too many. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but Peter beat her to the punch. "I still don't see the point of wearing these ridiculous robes. Why couldn't they have gone with a normal set of clothes for a uniform?" he declared impetuously.

Lizzy watched as Aunt Eve's eyebrow twitched in annoyance before she replied. "It doesn't hurt to wear them it is part of the uniform. It doesn't affect your ability to learn does it?" she said with patient air, although the edge in her voice cause Peter to look away without answering. Lizzy smiled slightly; it was rare to see her brother shut up like this and she had to enjoy it while she could. She wiped it off of her face when he turned to glare at her though, and looked down at her shoes, missing the look at Eve sent Peter. She couldn't wait to get the entire day over with so she could go back home and paint.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxMadam Malkin'sxxxxxw i t hxxAunt Eve and Peter
                                                            f e e l i n gxxmiserablexxxxxw e a r i n gxxpastel colours

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:28 pm
                                            This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dʀᴇᴡ-Jᴇɴɴᴀ Mᴀʀɢᴏ Eɪᴅᴇ x
                                            Literary EnthusiastUnsorted First YearAdopted Halfbloodxxxxx

「 Summer 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew and her father Rubin were on their way to the first stop as they stepped out of their Potions Shop, which was to the nearest shop in their home. Then again, her dad knew the owner of the shop fairly because they're neighbors, as well as some of the staff there. She didn't exactly know who the staff were, because she didn't really have any reason why she should come here aside from buying school robes for the first time. But like, whatever, she just couldn't wait that she can finally get her wand for the last because the best save for the last, in her opinion.

Her dad and the dark-haired seamster by the name of Mr. Mirzam were having a conversation that she got bored, so Drew ended up walking about the shop until she found herself onto the presence of a blonde woman, a smug-looking guy, and a too-meek-in-her-standards girl who was about her age. Then again, the guy was sending a dirty look on the girl, which made her irk. Maybe she can pretend that she tripped on something to meet them, but that would probably sound dumb. Nah, she'll just go to them and talk. Pretending that she was browsing the clothes until they're near her vicinity, she looked at them with a polite smile. "Hallo," she said cheerfully, specifically talking to the two younger teens "I think I hear you looking for black robes? I am, too. I'm Drew, by the way. Drew Eide."

« with [Whyte Family, Rubin] at [where] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love"
                                            When I look into my nephew's eyes, man, you wouldn't believe-
                                            The most amazing things that can come from some terrible lie
                                            The other night, you wouldn't believe, the dream I just had about you and me
                                            I called you up but we'd both agree, it's for the best you didn't listen
                                            It's for the best we get our distance, oh, it's for the best you didn't listen

oyehh

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi walked beside her mother who was still tittering on about how much she'd grown-it wasn't like she hadn't seen her all year-and that she remembered when she was three and blahblahblah happened and now she was eleven and this was happening. She loved her mother, really and truly, but she did not want to hear about how she went from a chubby baby to the "young lady standing in front of her." Did Ji go through this when he went to get his stuff? If he had, she was going to be having some very stern words with her older brother for not properly warning her about their mother's oddness. At least she hadn't pinched her cheek or something equally embarrassing. Plus, despite it all, it was nice being able to spend some quality time with her. With all her work she barely had time to send her off to school in the morning or sit with her and eat at night. But now she'd be going to Hogwarts with Ji so she wouldn't be feeling so lonely. Now she just had to hope that her mother didn't work herself to exhaustion now that they both weren't there. But such melancholy thoughts were best left for another day; not the day she was getting her school supplies.

"Where should we go to first?" her mother asked her patiently petting at her loose ponytail. Gi ignored it since it actually felt sorta nice. "Maybe robes That way we can spend more time in the bookstore later and hopefully the wand store won't be as crowded." They had gone past Ollivanders and had seen it crowded with children and parents and had hastily kept walking. That many people was sure to cause a ruckus, and that was not something she wanted to see around wands! The first year walked into the clothing store first looking around to see what they would need to do. Her mother apparently was quite familiar with the layout and immediately went off in search of an associate leaving her daughter to thumb around the selections. She was close to a small family and tried ignoring their conversation since it was rude to eavesdrop, though it was rather hard when the boy bellowed like that. Gi then saw another girl, around her age actually, go over and introduce herself to them. And spoke about black robes. Which was what she was incidentally thumbing through. "I think I've found what you're looking for." she called out popping out to the side of the rack into plain view. "I think they'll need some resizing since they look a bit long though." the girl added taking one and looking at how it seemed to dwarf her short size.

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image

Lizzy looked up when she heard a voice and saw a girl her age, who cheerfully introduced herself. She smiled hesitantly at the girl; she should probably introduce herself, right? At the very least, it would be polite, and maybe the girl might talk to her later at Hogwarts. Of course, before Lizzy could say anything, Peter turned his attentions to Drew, sniffing and giving her a very haughty look. "I don't believe any of us asked for you to come and disturb us, so you can go leave now."

"Peter!" Aunt Eve snapped immediately. "That was uncalled for, Drew was only being nice." She turned to look at said girl and smiled at her apologetically, before glaring at Peter again. "Apologise, now."

Peter glared back at her, but Eve stared him down unflinchingly, not giving in. After a moment, he looked at Drew sullenly, muttering "sorry," through gritted teeth. Lizzy, who had shrunk back towards Aunt Eve at his outburst, smirked at him while he was too busy burning holes into the floor. That did not happen often enough.

"Don't mind Peter, it's nice to meet you, Drew, I'm Eve," Eve told the girl kindly after turning back to her. She paused for a moment, then addressed Drew again. "You're Rubin's daughter aren't you? I'm a friend of his, is he here with you?" It had been a while since Eve last spoke to her friend, it would be nice to catch up. Lizzy shifted uncomfortably, reminding Eve that her niece had yet to introduce herself, and she nudged her gently, subtly gesturing towards Drew.

Lizzy met Drew's eyes for a moment before looking away shyly. "Um," she let out, wincing internally. She wasn't making a very good impression. She opened her mouth to try again, but she was interrupted by the appearance of another gril from behind a rack of robes, announcing that she'd found what they were looking for. Lizzy couldn't stifle a giggle at how ridiculous the new girl looked with the huge robe, especially after hearing Peter's quiet groan. The sudden laugh relaxed Lizzy and she smiled wider at the two girls. "Thank you. Um, I'm Lizzy, Lizzy Whyte. I'm a first year at Hogwarts," she said, gaining a little more confidence as she spoke, which earned her an approving look from Aunt Eve.

a txxMadam Malkin'sxxxxxw i t hxxAunt Eve, Peter, Drew and Gi

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Gi and Drew are both so slick xDD
                                                        Also forgive this awkward post 8'DD

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 am

「 Summer 2037 」

Drew's cheerful demeanor disappeared into a frown when suspicions were proven right, when the taller boy looked down at her haughtily and gave her a snide remark. Gladly, she didn't have a quick temper unlike her Uncle Aus, otherwise she would get into trouble. The boy was lucky, though- if the woman wasn't here then Drew would have give him a sharp snark so bad. Thankfully her pappa and Aunt Arnbjorg at least taught her how to deal people like this, which did not involve getting to fistfights. She just stared at him in a blank unimpressed manner obviously conveying a mix of "Am I supposed to cry on that?" and "Watch that tone of yours."

When the woman did snap at Peter (a moment of silence to one of Jesus' loyal apostles). Drew grew a smug smirk, because who in their right mind would say that infront of an adult? He didn't look like a Ravenclaw material, if you ask her! She then grinned again when Eve asked her if she was Rubin's daughter, "Fascinatin', you knew my pappa! But yeah, he's here- he's talkin' to that tailor lad as we speak." She pointed at her father's direction with her thumb, specifically pointed to the person who was sporting red-violet hair.

Drew gave the brunette girl a hopeful look, as if trying to encourage her to speak. Apparently, hanging out with Laili and Elvira made her feel confident in making friendly- even the former made a joke of "how her young padawan grown up so fast." Hilarious, because Drew was technically months older than Laili. Then, an Asian girl came in to the conversation casually showing them a pair of huge black robe, with made Drew snicker humorously. "Nice, a freshman like me, then!" She brightly exclaimed when the girl named Lizzy informed that she was a first year, "I am, too. And what about you?" She turned to the other girl, "You must be a firstie, yeah? Please tell me you are."

ooc

oyehh

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:19 pm
First things first
User Image
User Image

╰☆╮Gi smiled at the positive responses she received from the other girls though she was still a bit perturbed by the scowling demeanor of the boy with the first brunette,Lizzy apparently. She giggled as the other, Drew, asked them if they were also firsties which she nodded along to. "Yup. I'm Cho Gi-Seung. But I just go by Gi." she introduced finally putting up the large black robe. She spotted her mother talking with another person, she wasn't sure if they were clerk, seamstress or other, but when she caught her eye the older women grinned and made shooing motions towards the others causing her to grin. "Do either of you have any siblings already at school? I've got an older brother who's in Hufflepuff." she offered as an icebreaker. She hoped she wasn't coming off as bragging, though she could about her older brother if given a chance. Gi could do so for all her siblings; they were all amazing, it's what made their separation so unbearable.

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Second thing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image

Aunt Eve nodded at Drew's wrods and Lizzy found it hard to contain her smile when both Drew and Gi confirmed that they were first years, but she tried lest the two girls found her to be overly enthusiastic. Maybe they could even be friends? A small voice in the back of her warned her to not get her hopes up, but Lizzy ignored it for now. It was nice to talk to people who weren't family.

When Gi asked them about having siblings in Hogwarts, Lizzy winced internally, her eyes darting back to glance at Peter, who had left them to go bother the displays, muttering something about annoying brats. Lizzy rolled her eyes and shared an exasperated look with Aunt Eve before she replied. "Um, there's my brother," she gestured towards him, "and I think he's a Ravenclaw?" Lizzy flushed slightly; as much as she didn't want to associate herself with Peter, he was right there. "I have a cousin who's a fifth year though," she added hurriedly, as if to make it better; she just panicked.

a txxMadam Malkin'sxxxxxw i t hxxAunt Eve, Drew and Gi

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:42 am

「 Summer 2037 」

"Okay so, you're Gi and you're Lizzy. I'll remember those, which can't be hard. " Drew nodded with optimism, but it wasn't like remembering names were hard to start with. Unless your head was up the cloud, then well... yeah, sure. Eventually, her head turned to her pappa and before she had the called to call at him, Rubin noticed her and Eve which made him smile and wave at her. It was already obvious that he definitely didn't want to disturb his daughter's conversation with her new friends, since well... she was right there, talking to Eve and all.

She turned back her attention to her new pair of acquaintances and just hummed during the topic of siblings in Hogwarts. Technically, Drew was the first Eide to ever attend Hogwarts as far as they were concerned. And no, it didn't matter if she was adopted, either. Though, the concept of having older siblings sounded pretty cool and closest equivalent she could get was Ivar... who was technically her uncle. Drew, however, could not help but wince over how meek Lizzy was being when she mentioned her brother. This made her think that maybe the brother was a total bully, and Drew didn't like bullies. "Well..." Drew started to speak, eyeing at Liz with great concern, "I'm the eldest, so I don't have-- Well, my dad's from Durmstrang. Most of my family studied in Durmstrang. Only my two uncles study in Hogwarts, but they're adopted, like me." She shrugged casually. But then, Drew did saw Ivar as an older brother more than an uncle, to be honest. "My youngest uncle's the closest older brother figure I can get. He's a fifth year, too! Aaand a Hufflepuff."

ooc

oyehh

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:47 pm
First things first
User Image
User Image

╰☆╮Gi followed Lizzy's wince with one of her own when she mentioned that the moody prat was actually her brother. Drat, she had been leaning towards disgruntled cousin for the poor girl. Her brow furrowed though when the girl started getting anxious and unwittingly went over to her for her presence to offer some sort of comfort. She did know she wasn't supposed to randomly hug persons you just met but really, it was a near thing just then. Luckily though, Drew decided to continue on their conversation and she was intrigued to know what her family mainly went to Durmstrang knowing next to nothing about the other school except that it was it only allowed purebloods. And she only knew that from one of her history texts, though she wasn't entirely sure which one. She then became excited when the other girl mentioned a brother-like-uncle who was currently a student who was in Hufflepuff. "I've got an older brother too! He's a um," Gi quickly did the mental math, "a third year and he's in Hufflepuff also. I've also have a younger brother who's coming next year and two younger sisters who still have a few years." she told them with obvious pride in her family. "So have either of you got any ideas on where you'd like to be sorted? Or even how the sorting happens? I'm pretty sure Ji told me, but I also think he was only joking." Because really. A talking hat? This wasn't some side quest in Final Fantasy for goodness sake!

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Second thing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

Lizzy cringed internally at the looks the two girls gave her; they didn't think she'd turn out like Peter did they? It didn't seem like it though, they looked more concerned (Gi even stepped closer), but for what? She tried to put that out of her mind and listened as Drew talked about her own family. Uncle Jon didn't say much about schools other than Hogwarts other than mentioning that they existed and Durmstrang was presumably one of them. "That's really interesting," Lizzy commented, "is, uh, Durmstrang like Hogwarts? Or is it different?"

When Gi responded, talking about her own siblings, Lizzy couldn't help the small stab of envy that she felt. Both girls seemed really happy and proud of their families and Lizzy, for a moment, wondered what it was like have siblings other than stupid Peter. She couldn't hold it against them though, she was just unlucky. "Having a big family sounds really cool," she sighed, sounding somewhat wistful. "I'm stuck with that troll only, other than my cousins," she nodded at Peter. He certainly acted like one, despite the lack of stench.

When Gi brought up sorting and houses, Lizzy was quick to blurt out "not Ravenclaw. I mean, uh," she paused, a little embarrassed by her outburst, "I don't mind being in any house, other than Ravenclaw. But from what I heard, I think I'll go to Hufflepuff." She didn't mention that Peter said Hufflepuff was for unwanted losers, not only because it would be rude, seeing as both girls had relatives in Hufflepuff, but also because since that was Peter's opinion, there's a 120% chance of it being wrong. "And my cousin mentioned something about a talking hat that sorts you?" That was what Rey menioned when Lizzy asked about it, seeing that adults weren't willing to disclose what was going to happen, shaking their heads muttering something about ruining the surprise. Like what Aunt Eve was doing at the moment. Lizzy coughed to hide her snickering.

a txxMadam Malkin'sxxxxxw i t hxxAunt Eve, Drew and Gi

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 am

「 Summer 2037 」

"Dumstrang's one of the foreign wizarding schools, kinda like Hogwarts." Drew answered cheerfully, as if enthusiastic when sharing information to other, "I mean, I never saw what Durmstrang was like, but pappa described it as some small castle somewhere in Scandinavia. But that's it, I guess." She shrugged, pappa wasn't very open about his school life to Durmstrang to start with, which was kind of bothering. The only things he shared were the times when he and Uncle Magni used to be schoolmates, other than that? Nope. Though, Aunt Arnbjorg was more open about her school life, so why can't he?

Drew, however, tried her best not to look sorry and/or pitiful for Liz's wistful remark about big families. As far as she could tell, her brother was so... harsh. It never helped that this brunette was too meek to even try standing up to him. Drew never liked doormats, then again her family's the type to bite back if provoked. She was really tempted to say "Well, your brother is a git" but Drew thought it would be really rude. "You should step up sometime." She told her, albeit in a low tone so that the guy can't hear her. "And you'll make a great Hufflepuff. I don' really mind any house, but my uncle told that I'd make a nice Ravenclaw." She said, despite being aware that Liz did inform them that her shite brother was in Ravenclaw. But then, Uncle Matteo was a Ravenclaw, of course he'd say that it was great. Then Gi-Seung mentioned about having so many siblings, which made Drew blink in awe. To be fair, having two younger siblings were many enough, so having three younger siblings was many. "That's a lot, but I can't talk. My younger siblings are twins, but that's okay- they're still the best."

At the topic about how the sorting works including Gi's two sickles about the talking hat, Drew couldn't help but giggle. "It may or may not be a talkin' hat," Drew said with a humorous smirk, being fairly aware that it's a talking hat. Well, Ivar had given her an answer to that after figuring that Uncle Matti "didn't want to ruin the surprise." "Then again, my uncle's a jokester, so may be joking"

ooc

oyehh

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 am
First things first
User Image
User Image

╰☆╮Gi listened avidly along with Lizzy as Drew described Durmstrang to the best of her abilities surprised to hear that the school was actually in Scandinavia and not in Russia like she always assumed. She tried not to beam to brightly in pride when her large family was complimented but it was a lost cause from the start, though she did give the shier brunette a sympathetic look as she commented on her troll of a brother. As well as mentally highfiving the girl for admitting that her brother was indeed a troll. She had almost been afraid the girl was too meek to do even that. And though she agreed with the second girl about her needing to stand up for herself she thought the way she worded it was a tad...blunt. But maybe that's what she needed. "I agree; Hufflepuff would be happy to have you, as would any house." she encouraged. Honestly she wasn't entirely sure which house she'd get, though based off the personality tropes in each she could probably bank on either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Either would be fine, as would Ravenclaws and Slytherin. Gi couldn't hold back the groan though when both girls added to her brother's consensus of a talking hat being what sorted them. "That's so..that'sjust...I almost feel cheated! I mean, I'm sorta happy it's not some long boring drawn out test or something but still! An actual talking hat tells us where we'll be for the next seven years. It's odd to say the least." she concluded with a light huff.

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Second thing

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers