Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent slid down the stairs, his right knee inches above the steps as a thin layer of ice rippled just beneath his feet, melting seconds behind him. He skidded to a stop in the kitchen, noticing the new mutants as he cocked his head warily, his reddish gold hair hiding his midnight blue-teal eyes. He wore a black tee shirt with the 'X' symbol just below the collar and jeans, since in shifting to Wrath's form before his clothes had been shredded.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan cocked an eyebrow as a black bear lumbered in, dissolving two of the clones as he unsheathed his claws, impaling a third before retracting them and kicking the fourth into the fifth, dispelling both. "C'mon, kid; it's obvious yer a mutant, so follow me," he said gruffly as he loped towards the Institute.
User Image

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 am
User ImageStruggling to free herself Laura's eyes fluttered open to see only darkness "where am I?" She groaned feeling an aching pain in her head and something wet trickling from the area of the pain. "Does it matter where you are?" A woman's voice called out.
"Yes!" Laura yelled impatiently at the mystery person. "Don't worry you will be back at your new school soon enough once I get what I want from you," The voice called out making Laura gasp in horror, what it wants from me? "What do you want?" She said with hesitation not too sure if she really wanted to know the answer to that question.
"Did you love your parents?" The voice suddenly asked confusing Laura. "Yes why?" She asked out and for minutes she was left in the dark silence till the voice spoke up again "You love people who lied to you about everything," The voice sounded appalled by her answer.
"Lied to me? About what?" She asked now completely lost to where this conversation was going.
"If only they told you before they had the unfortunate accident," The voice called out. "TOLD ME WHAT!?" She screamed out more irritated then anything now. "Oh dear, that you where adopted," The voice said almost as a whisper.
"I am what," She muffled out in shock. Laura had no idea how to respond to that , and before she could accuse this mystery person of lies laid out a file on what Laura guessed had to be a desk in front of her.
"See yourself then," A dim light flickered on above the file revealing adoption papers signed by her parents with her name, pictures of her at the orphanage, documentation of when Laura had arrived at the orphanage. "No...they..." was all Laura could get out as tears began to rise in her eyes.
The light then shut off leaving her alone in the dark before the voice appeared again "did you know that your mother could do the same thing as you, she was one of the most feared mutants out there. Though she wasn't gifted with her ability to naturally look normal she was blue," The voice said before the light flickered on again revealing a new file.
This one had information about her birth mother, her name, that she was a mutant and pictures of her, along with DNA.
MYSTIC
Looking at the image Laura had no idea what to say, whoever this person was had all the proof to back it up she had DNA tests to prove this was her mother. Also a report of her death. And then another file appeared this one with the name of her father and all his information that he was alive and an image of him.
WOLVERINE/LOGAN
"At least your father is still alive," The voice snickered out. Staring at the photo Laura couldn't speak, there was DNA records for proof of him being her father and a photo. It was Professor Logan, did he even know. Or did he know an pretend that he didn't know how was any of this possible.
"How...," Laura began trying to suck in some air to her deflated lungs "Did you...get these DNA tests?" She finally got out gasping still in shock.
"Yours were easy, posed as a nurse and took a sample, your father was a little more tricky to get some blood I had to wait till he was injured enough to get a sample which is difficult when he heals so quick. Your mother well she voluntarily gave me the blood before she died, not too sure why though," The voice spoke out.
Gasping for air Laura began to hyperventilate from shock, trying to stop all she could feel was the pain of her body jerking each time she tried to breath. IT wasn't long before she was unconscious from the lack of hair. The dim light flickered off and all that sounded the dark abyss was the laughter of the mystery person. "Watch her, we aren't letting her go just yet," the mystery person said and two other voices spoke up "Yes leader," the sound of some sort of door opened and closed locking immediately. Left in the room by herself tied to a chair was the now unconscious Laura.

lil_evil_cutie

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 pm
As he landed, Kyle was surprised at how little his body was hurting. Not a good sign. Letting out a strange sounding sigh, he turned to follow Logan, mauling whatever got in his way. Tilting his head towards Logan, the bear spoke in a tired and rough tone. "How far?" As they continued, Kyle started to feel the wear on his body. Joints popped with every moment. Every muscle ached with fatigue. A few more minutes and he'd have to be cared the rest of the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded. "Understandable. We have other things too." David continued her tour of the fridge, but stopped when Vincent walked in. He turned to look at Vincent. "You must be a new student." David extended a hand to Vincent. "I'm David. I've been here a while."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam squeaked at the sudden appearance of the boy. He looked as wary of them as she was of him, but she noticed how David smiled so readily and introduced himself. He must be experienced with seeing new people here, she thought. That, or maybe it's just his personality. Knowing she was being rude, Sam smiled and raised a hand in greeting.

"I'm Sam. I'm pending." She knew it might sound odd, but she hadn't agreed to be here. Even though it sounded like such a heavenly idea already, she hadn't been offered anything but a tour. Besides, after being abandoned, she wanted to be sure about any decision she might be presented with.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"David, would you please bring the new mutant you found up to my office? I asked you to bring her to the Institute so I could welcome her here. Oh, and you might want to take a look out the window at the sky. Especially above the gardens." Jean said in David's head.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David didn't flinch when he heard Jean Grey's voice. He was used to the feeling of having people probe his mind. You had to when the headmistress is a telepath. "Sam, I got to introduce you to someone." David said, taking her hand and leading her to Jean Greys office on the other side of campus. He walked up to the door, and knocked lightly. "Mistress Grey, I've got a possible student here to see you."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

With one hand securely in David's, Sam was lead through a maze of wood paneled passageways until they stopped in front of a heavy oaken door. She felt like such a little kid, being tugged around like this, but since she was kind of nervous, Sam could admit to herself that she didn't really mind. It was a reassuring pressure, having David hold her hand while she clutched her shoulder back with the other. If she was left to her own devices, she probably would have worried the poor strap to frayed bits.

"Is it like standard protocol, or something, to bring people on tours like this?" She was really confused on why he needed her to meet this Mistress Grey, but figured it was normal and he was simply reminded when they had introduced themselves to that other boy. She felt kind of bad too, since they left in such a hurry without staying long enough to at least hear his name. Sam made a mental note to go back when she had the chance and apologize.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

As before with Vincent, the door opened seemingly on its own. Jean smiled at Sam. "Come on in. I won't bite, I promise."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

When the door swung open, Sam flinched in surprise. Moving as quick as she could, Sam clung to David's arm with both her hands and moved so that he was between her and the woman that spoke.

She felt bad for it, using him like a shield, but she really felt awkward and jumpy. He just made her feel safer. And having doors open of their own accord was spooky. Some things, no matter how close they are to what we already know, still can be unnerving.

"It is not your bite that is scary ma'am," she replied softly.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David let out a short chuckle when Sam started using him like a shield. Suddenly, David remembered the comment Jean had made about the sky, and pulled away from Sam to get closer to a window. The weather... David looked at Jean. "Is that...?" He asked, refering the Masika.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam let David go, unsure what had got his attention. She still felt vulnerable, but he seemed at ease so she knew she wasn't in any danger. His unspoken question peeked her interest, making her pad softly to the window.

The clouds were swirling and gathering with much gusto. It was not the season for heavy rains, but she could tell by the thick puffy plumes that these were bringing a mighty downpour. Winds bent the trees and small debris flew through the disgruntled air.

"Looks like a bridge day. And here I thought it was going to be sunny," she murmured idly.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded in answer to David's unfinished question. Not wanting to frighten the girl he'd brought in any further, she spoke to David telepathically. "Help her, David. I can't. Not without unleashing the Phoenix Force." At the same time, she chuckled, smiling at Sam. "I understand my powers can be rather unsettling at times. But, really, I was simply being lazy using them to open the door," she said and gave the girl a wink.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David swallowed slightly. He knew what the pheonix force was, and he definitely didn't want it to be unleashed any time soon. David turned to Sam. "Uh... You two should talk in private. I'll find you when your done." David could to, since his sense of smell was enhanced. As soon as he was out of the door, he switched to beast mode, and hurtled himself to Masika. "Masika! What's wrong?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika barely heard David's voice over the howling wind surrounding her. In fact, she didn't even recognize what she could hear as a voice. She didn't know he was near until he was almost on top of her.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games