Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

"Yeh....now that i think about it that trap there. You'd think there were hunters around." Reno said as he took the bowl and started eating. Turtwig, pichu, and Umbreon walked over and started eating.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked at Reno and said, "It could have been an old one but we should really get moving in the morning." Flareon stayed by Luxio cause she knew he was her friend. She was curious about the other pokemon but wasn't sure to talk to them.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

"Agreed.....Umbreon....thx." reno said to Umbreon as the pokemon turned and nodded. 'Your welcome....and its a pleassure to meet you Flareon.' umbreon said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flareon shily looked to Luxio. He nodded and she turned to Umbreon smiling shily still, "It's also nice to meet you too, Umbreon." She said. Luxio smiled to her and said, "See it wasn't so bad to talk to him. He is just a regular pokemon." Kaoru then finished her bowl and turned to Reno. "I'll go a change in to my pjs in the tent first then you can so we can go to sleep." She said getting up and going to their large tent. She changed in to her sleepwear and rolled out her sleeping bag then his. She walked outside and motioned for Reno to change.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

"I'll go to sleep when i'm ready. i think i'll enjoy the night air for a bit." Reno said as she closed his eye's and let the night wind blow on his face as he heard the voice's of the pokemon. Umbreon watched him throughout the ordeal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaoru smiled before hugging him, "Well then goodnight." She said returning al her pokemon but Luxio and Flareon. Both of them yawned and walked with her to the tent. "Goodnight Umbreon. And no more running away. I was worried for you." Kaoru said looking at Umbreon with a smile then close the tent. She laid down in to her sleeping bag and Luxio curled up next to her side. Flareon yawned again adn curled up on the other side. Kaoru smiledat her two pokemon and slowly went to sleep.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

"Well there asleep. Go ahead Umbreon."
'Right.' He said as Umbreon stepped forward and let the moonlight shine down on him as the marks on him glowed. He howled into the night sky as Reno watched him there. His eye's glowed a bit as he watched Umbreon do his little ritual.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Flareon's ears perked up hearing the howling. Both Kaoru and Luxio were use to it and snuggled with each other still sleeping. But Flareon was curious about it and yawned. She got up and wiggled herself outside. She shuck off her sleepiness before walking over to the male trainer and the howling Umbreon. She sat down next to Reno to watch the Umbreon continue to howl. She liked the glow that was made by his marks and the moonlight. She knew the fire she made was slowly going out so she jumped in to Reno's lap. She curled up in it to keep him warm with her fluffy fur. She continued to watch Umbreon.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

"Curious thing isn't it. I can feel the moon energy flowing through him and into me. He doesn't sleep at night. Actually he doesn't sleep at all. The moon provides him energy and as such to me as well." Reno explained to the Flareon. "Thanks for the warmth." He said petting Flareon's head. As umbreon stopped howling and stood there. Other howls could be heard from a distance in the night as if in response to umbreon as the melody filled the air.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Flareon looked up to Reno before saying, "It's no problem. I am a fire pokemon. Besides, I don't think Kaoru would like you getting a cold. " She then sat up alittle in his lap before raising her head and she let out a beautiful howl to add to the howls in the air. Softly she ended it then laid back down to his lap. "Even though he let's the moon's energy flow in to you, you should still get some sleep. You want to look you best to get a mate don't you?" She said looking up to him smirking.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

"Ha ha ha. Well your the 2nd pokemon to tell me that." Umbreon turned his head to look at Reno then with a nod.
"Well i wanna look my best alright. For out first gym battle." He said proudly as he layed back on his back looking up at the stars. 'How often do you howl to the moon Flareon?' Umbreon asked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:17 pm

"Well then we are obviously trying to tell you something aren't we?" Flareon teased as she jumped off Reno so he could lay down. She curled up to his side still keeping him warm. She twitched her ears hearing Umbreon's question. "Well I didn't do it often cause my trainer before Kaoru hated my howling at night. I'm happy that Kaoru is already use to you doing it." Flareon said smiling.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

'I see....He must have been a hunter.' Umbreon said as he looked up at the moon. 'You should know i never belonged to Reno. I used to follow his father on his adventures as an Eevee. It was a good time then as well.' He said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Flareon folded her ears back sadly, "Yes he was a hunter but he wasn't always so. He use to be a nice boy before he liked capturing pokemon with nets and selling them for top dollar." She said looking up to the moon too. "I hope to have better times like you have with Kaoru. She looks like a nice girl." She said  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm

i am walking around the camp site quietly, studying the trainers and their Pokémon curiously.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff