Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"So!" Nikolai started after taking a sip of his coffee. "Where do we start, darling?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, the first thing my parents would do is set up the lights and garlands around the house, then decide what cookies to leave out for Santa. I have to get them out of the storage closet, but that shouldn't take long." He stood, tugging on a thin jacket. "I'll be right back. Why don't you get started on the cookies?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The blood drained from the Devil's face. "But dearie I-" His words fell on deaf ears as Leon left, leaving him with only the laughing fire as company. "-don't know how to cook..." Coffee was his only edible work, everything else he usually convinced people to make for him. Chewing on his bottom lip nervously, Nikolai turned towards the kitchen, which was beginning to look like a nightmare now. He mentally asked Sloth for help as he death marched, but the Sin shrugged in return.
"Oh well," Nikolai sighed as he picked out the box of cookie mix. "I've performed miracles before."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Twenty minutes later, Leon returned, lugging in about three huge crates. "Nikolai! I'm back! And I think I found Maggie's dad's Santa costume. You think I should donate i- do you smell smoke?" Setting the crates down, he blinked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Smoke poured out of the kitchen and caused the fire alarm to beep ferociously. Coughing and fanning away at the smoke was the young Sin, and he looked a sight. He had exchanged his blazer for an apron, its white color matching his white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Flour and dough splattered over his entire body, messing up both the apron and the outfit of his. His own face, pale against the darkness of the smoke and log walls, was half swallowed by flour.
"H-Hello dearie." he coughed and attempted a smile at Leon, but it barely stayed before he was forced to fan away more smoke. He looked to the kitchen, which was much messier than him, then looked back and smile apologetically at Leon. "I did try to warn you..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He reached up and swiped a bit of batter onto his finger, licking it. "Nikolai, did you put SALT in this?" he asked, trying not to laugh. Opening the door, he let the smoke out, then pulled Nikolai into his arms. "Maybe I should handle the cooking from now on. Or at least teach you how to make cookies."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I thought it was sugar!" Nikolai whined in his defense before groaning and burying his face in the teacher's chest. "Oh, this is too much work for me..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Laughing, he stroked Nikolai's back soothingly. "Here. Why don't you untangle the lights and pull out the rolls of garland, while I bake the cookies?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai looked to the tangled mess he could hardly believe were lights. "Very well, darling, but don't expect everything to be flawless." he murmured while reluctantly heading towards the lights.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Laughing again, he walked over to the oven, pulling out more cookie mix from the shelf and setting to work. Fifteen minutes later, the smell of cookies baking filled the kitchen. He turned to Nikolai, brushing his hands off on a towel. "You need any help?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Half of the lights were untangled and sitting freely, but the tangled half substituted as a blanket for the napping Sin. He snored lightly with his back to Leon and a nearly untangled set of lights in his hands.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He walked over and picked Nikolai up, brushing the lights away. "You lazy thing, you," he whispered, carrying him up the stiars and into his bedroom.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Almost like a child, Nikolai curled up against Leon as soon as he was picked up. He muttered something in his sleep and subconsciously clutched onto the teacher's shirt before resuming his snoring.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon made his way to the bed, and, unable to find the heart to force Nikolai to release him, lay down with him, stroking his back tenderly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

As soon as he felt the cushions of the bed against him, Nikolai released Leon to hold a pillow. A hint of a smile showed on his peaceful face when his back was rubbed. He shifted in the bed and part of his pants legs pulled up from the friction against the blankets. The sparkle of the bangle shined against his ankle before he shifted again.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games