Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm
Awesome nerd

the girl shrugged, swinging her legs back and forth still as she watched him. "it's not that bad... " she hummed, biting her lip lightly. briefly glancing to the man in the corner, she shifted a bit awkwardly. he's.... so strange.... and why's he make chaos so uncomfortable? she thought, having caught the small change in her new dad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos acted as though he barely noticed the man that was currently toying with a rather sharp looking dagger. "Finish your food, Cybil." he said with a strange tone, his own gaze lowered to his food and his eyebrows furrowed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"I am finished" she mumbled, looking at him in confusion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm
Pure T0rture

He looked at her empty plate as if it were the first time he had done so. His gaze still remained hard and concentrated. "Go to your room." he said with arms and legs folded. "I will meet you shortly."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 pm
Awesome nerd

"o-okay..." she nodded lightly and slid off the chair, rushing into the room and hugging her pillow to her chest tightly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Once she was out of sight, Chaos rose from his seat almost dreadfully. He nodded his thanks to the waitress then walked away with long strides to the exit. The cowboy watched with his smirk never letting up then soon followed.

Chaos stood towards the dark edge of the alley, where the shadows darkened and emphasized his snow white hair. His back was facing the grinning cowboy, and just as he had done with Cybil's former guardian, he maintained an upright posture with his arms elegantly folded behind his back.
Although it appeared Chaos didn't seem to notice him, the cowboy was aware, especially through the tension in the frost-tipped air. "I finally found you." his scratchy voice said, holding a hint of malicious intent in it. When the man he spoke to didn't stir, the cowboy held up his dagger to point the tip at him, wishing that it were a gun at that point. "Eighteen long years and I finally found you!" he roared, his smirk suddenly gone and replaced with a vengeful scowl.
The white haired man finally shifted; he turned his head so that one frost blue eye could bore into the man behind him. "It has been quite a long time, Charley."
"Shut up!" the cowboy, Charley, seethed. Chaos slowly turned to completely face him; he noticed the ruffian's dagger-gripping hand was trembling. "You.... You took everything from me! My family... My wife..." Memories flashed in the man's eyes and his anger became grief for a moment. Chaos' eyes softened and even showed guilt. His job was never a happy one.
"But now... Now, I'll get my revenge!" Charley yelled and glared back up at the other man, fury magnified behind his hot tears.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 pm
Awesome nerd

biting her lip nervously, Cybil peeked out the window to watch what was happening, holding the pillow tighter in her arms as she watched.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm
Pure T0rture

The darkness around Chaos gained a melancholic tint; that plus the moonlight's shine on him made him appear as a ghost.
"I do not wish to fight you." he said coolly to the enraged cowboy.
"Then why would you take my damn family?!" Charley yelled with his grip tightening on the knife, his knuckles white.
"To preserve balance. It is not something I enjoy, but I must-"
"Bullsh_t!" the cowboy yelled. "Balance, my a_s! Don't make up that shi_ty crap!" He advanced a step, absolutely seething with rage. Chaos remained still. "I'm... I'm going to get my revenge! For everything you've done to me!!"
Chaos only stared at the man with pity. "Very well." he finally said. "If you feel that revenge will bring you closure, then come at me with all you've got." It may have been a trick of the light, but it seemed as if the darkness advanced a foot. "Just know that focusing solely on revenge will always end in death."
"Yeah... Your death!" With the dagger raised, Charley let out a yell and charged at the calm man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

the girl jumped slightly as she saw the man rush forwards, holding the pillow even tighter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture
Let Charley see Cybil

It happened in less than a second, but the man thrust his knife into the air, with Chaos standing just an inch from his flexed arm. Charley seemed dumbfounded for a second, but he quickly recovered and swung his blade in the direction the still calm man was. Chaos vanished before the blade could even cut the wind near him, and by the time Charley forced his hand to a stop, the white-haired man was right behind him.
"I suggest you give up and return to your life." he advised, only succeeding in angering the cowboy. Charley tried to elbow Chaos, but, like his past attempts, ended up attacking air. Infuriated and frustrated, Charley became a flurry of movement and began attacking everytime he saw a flicker of white, flailing his limbs in hopes of catching the man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Cybil frowned, unable to not be worried. "leave him alone.... " she whimpered, hugging the pillow. "just leave him alone!" she frowned, having a rather childish moment as she yelled out the open window.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Hearing the childish voice, Chaos froze altogether and snapped his head up. His eyes widened only a fracture but showed volumes of the fear he now held. "Cybil." he breathed until a burning pain made him look away. He looked, dumbfounded, at his arm to see his sleeve ripped and a cut behind it oozing blood.
Charley smirked as he finally got a hit on the man. As he reveled in the fact that the other man was no longer so invincible, he looked up to see who he owed it all to. He recognized the girl, she sat at the table with Chaos earlier. She was too young to hold any relations with him, so maybe she was a daughter? Possibly a friend?
"It looks like I've found your weakness." he smirked and, with swift movement, ran towards the vines decorating the walls of the hotel. He crawled up before Chaos could even register what was happening and soon had his grip around the girl and a dagger aimed at her throat.
Chaos stared at the blank space Charley once was, and once he heard the cackles, not only did he feel his blood freeze, he looked up and caught his breath at the horrendous sight. "Cybil!" he gasped.
"Well isn't this ironic!" laughed Charley almost maniacally. "I think it's only fair that I take the person you care about, right? An eye for an eye, right Chaos?!" he cackled as he pressed the knife's edge closer to her flesh. It should have been a triumphant moment for the cowboy. Here he was, given the perfect chance at revenge. So then why did he feel as if he had angered a god?
It was probably because of the way Chaos looked now. The calm man had his head tipped only a fraction, yet it was enough for his wavy white hair to shadow his eyes. The frown on his face was deep and calm, although there was an unmistakable hint of anger. The darkness he stood against grew malicious, seeming to squirm of their own accord. The midnight sky had gained a darker tint, and for a second it was as if the moon couldn't be found.
"Release her." was all Chaos said, and even the simple dual words sent a shiver down Charley's spine. His voice was tinged with command and merciless fury. His tone alone said too much, saying that if his orders weren't followed, there would no doubt be consequences.
But Charley refused to let his growing terror overtake him. He shrugged off his trembles and kept his firm grip on the small girl. "Over my dead body."
At the defiant reply, Chaos lifted his gaze, and Charley immediately regretted talking back. The man's eyes were empty with bold black edges around the frost blue irises. "As you wish." he muttered. The darkness shot out from the alley, snaking around the cowyboy's arms and legs. Charley gasped and tried to slash at the tendrils, but they took hold of him before he could do anything. Now stuck, the cowboy was helpless against the tendrils lifted him up and tugged at his limbs. He let out a pained gasp and hesitantly looked over his shoulder to the ground, wishing he hadn't done so. Awaiting him at the bottom was a giant black spike pointed at the small of his back, promising impalement. He looked to Chaos for mercy, but the harsh look in the elder's eyes were immune to his pleas.
"Your revenge has cost you your life." was all the seemingly calm man murmured, his arms folded behind his back as he watched the cowboy struggle. "May you rest upon the errors of your way." The tendrils wrapped around the cowboy dragged him down at deadly speeds. All Charley could do was let out a scream before the spike impaled him.
Chaos watched the scene, having little to no pity anymore. As soon as he saw the man stop breathing, he allowed the darkness to subside back into the alley, making the fresh corpse flop against the ground. The air was easier to breath again, the moon shined once more. Chaos continued staring at the once cowboy.
His job was never a happy one.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:16 pm
Awesome nerd

shaking slightly, the child ran over and hugged Chaos tightly as tears poured from her eyes. she'd never expected that man- Charley?- to do such a thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos got on one knee and was quick to pull Cybil into an embrace. He comforted her, stroking her hair and promising that things would be fine, that he would never let anyone hurt her. And as he helped her calm down, he couldn't help but feel so guilty. He had started these events, after all. He filled the killer with darkness that goaded him to murder Charley's family, he was the one who endangered Cybil's life. And for what? This balance he had long outdone? To keep evil around so good could remain strong and adored?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 pm
Awesome nerd

as she slowly calmed, the girl sighed and pulled back enough to look at him. "a-are you okay....?" she mumbled, touching the ripped sleeve with a pout.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games