Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:39 pm
Juliette
As I was walking home, Starbucks coffee in hand, when someone tapped me on the shoulder I whipped around to see Takahiko, Sasame's best friend, it surprised me so much that Marbled Cat ears popped out, I quickly covered them with my arms. "So, uh, Takahiko, is there,uh, something you want?",I sputtered 'gawd, I didn't know I'd get cat ears too...oh, hey, they're gone',I thought (this is her with cat ears ---> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

Takahiko
"Yeah",I said and slyly smiled, then rubbed a hand along her cheek "Why'd you choose him, not me",I quizzed her.

Juliette
I slapped his hand away, I knew what he was talking about, in my 6th year he had confessed his love, but I'd rejected him, I had only thought of him as a guy who was fun to play video games with, but I felt nothing other than that. "I didn't, my heart did",I replied, then turned back around and walked home

Takahiko:
"God she's hot...",I muttered as I watched her walk away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 am
Bara
I was practisen my violin in my garden then I saw Juliette walking past I shouted "JULIETTE!" I shouted and waving my hands in the air.Then I saw Chiarada a well then I shouted at both of them.

Chiarada
I heart shouting from a familiar voice I turned around to see it was Bara and she had her violin uniform on.I looked at my watch and saw it was 6pm.I jumped I walked past her house.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 am
Juliette
"Ah...Hi Bara",I said and waved  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 am
Bara
"How are you?" I shouted then I dropped my violin on some rocks 'crud' I saw my violin got a bit chipped "There's no work tomorrow!"

Chiarīdā
I climbed through the window and I decided to read some books.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 am
Kitsune got to her feet and limped to a chair and iced her ankel  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 am
"I'm good, wait, no work tomorrow? How bout all the group go to a hot spring tomorrow?",I asked  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 am
Bara
"Ok" I replied then I ran to the violin store to get my violin fixed I was there for a 1 hour then I ran back home. I fell asleep at 9

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara run to the violin store 'I knew she would break it' I then turned on the TV then a news flash came on about Tokyo Crystal Mew Mew I then fell asleep at 10  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 am
Juliette
I texted every one in Crystal Mew Mew the plans about the hot springs tomorrow, then went to bed  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am
Chiarīdā
I suddenly got a text from Juliette "Yes" I mumbled I looked for some stuff to wear then I heard footsteps so I dived back into my bed.

Bara
I suddenly got a text I grabbed my phone Juliette I read the text "YES!" I shouted luckly I didn't wake anyone up.I got some stuff to wear.Then I went back in my bed.
The Next Day  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 am
after kitsune went home she went to bed wondering '' what the heck is a mew mew, did I always have these powers, what was that beast  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 am
bara
I woke and I called Chiarīdā to get ready I saw it was 9pm "Get ready"I told her then I ran downstairs for breakfast "Hey mum" then my ears and tail popped out "You seem happy" she said then I replied "Me and the other mews are going somewhere" I then rushed upstairs to get ready.

Chiarīdā
I woke up by a call it was by Bara.I forgot about the hot springs I rushed downstairs and rushed down my food,my mum and dad we're looking at me I'm sure they thought something was wrong.I then rushed up the stairs falling every 2 steps 'yes I'm so happy'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:03 am
kitsune was to curious to have fun she stayed home and looked for answers on the computer two hours later her grandpa came in '' are you alright my little fox you haven't done your temple chores yet '' '' oh I forgot sorry I will do it now so she put on her shinto shrine priest outfit and ran to do her chores  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 am
bara
I got changed and brought a towel aswell I rushed over to Chiarīdā's house I kepted shouting her name it was a sunny day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
I heard a voice I looked out the window "Oh Bara I'm coming" I slipped my shoes on and ran outside to meet Bara "Bara rember when we hated each other" she replied "yeah old days" then we ran to Juliettes house then I shouted "JULIETTE!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 am
after kitsune was done she put on a tee shirt and went to cafe mew mew to get answers  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 am
Ryou
I saw Kitsune come to the cafe then I told her "The cafe's closed you don't need to work!" I was swepping the floor.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games