Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 am

Moriko felt a hand on her rear before she was promptly whisked away from the two boys but not before she spotted the perpetrator. There was no way Moriko would allow the boil to get away with this. Perhaps he was safe now, she didn't dare anger the professor further but she would have her revenge.

Quietly she took her seat, glaring at the boil as she began to plan her revenge.

bilious
Momo's got her eyes on Enzo... she's not happy.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:32 am

Suddenly up was down and he wasn't sure which was left or right and that was a large snake- By the time Enzo realized he had been thrust into a chair, the remaining hovering rats had turned tail to run to safer sniffing grounds.

One eye already swelling, a bit of blood under his bolbous nose, and his bitten arm smearing blood across his muscleshirt, he caught sight of the ghoul that had tried to step in glaring at him, and gave her a wobbling wink and a wave.

"You got it, Teach." He turned it into a drunken thumbs up to the head of the class.

He needed to catch that dog-guy's name. He was an alright guy.

CheshireKitty

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:33 am

Handing out papers. Proud that he managed to knock Selene into action and then almost regretting it when he saw what she did to further get order in her classroom, Kettil somehow felt that this would haunt him more than the episode with the chalkboard.

More and more he was growing to respect that particular Professor.

People just didn't know. They simply did not know, but they will learn.

Kettil finished handing out the papers that was given to him and cleared his throat, "All done, Ma'am."

Then wandered back to sit with Zel and the others, "So uh...Yeah! Friendships are awesome. Didn't realize Zel hung around with such a pretty ghoul! Breakin' some hearts, Zel?" Kettil was trying to lighten the atmosphere or take his mind off of what just happened. Someone please help.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil
(Kettil isn't ignoring Darren XD...! Just haven't thought of a meaningful interaction yet.)

Nio Love
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am

With their fight broken up, Tybalt plopped down into his own chair, with the help of Selene, and gave her the sweetest grin he could manage.

User Image

Totally. Innocent.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 am

Rosy hands went to her mouth, to stop the squeak as her eyes go rather wide from the professor's way of ending the fight. That was going to be something she never forget, and suddenly she never wanted to make Professor Selene mad..

EVER...

Looking over to Kettil as he sat down then spoke, she about darken in color around her cheeks before shaking her head rather quickly "No...its nothing like that. Friends, nothing more. We just met during the Halloween Celebration." she tugs at a curl or two before she looks away.

Could she just hide now?

The thought was very tempting....

Pales

Torvil
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 am

Zel had to blink for a moment to clear the image of what he had just witnessed out of his head before shaking it once more. Gone now was the image of the mousy professor who would have been more welcome in a scareling class than their current one.

No, Kettil had been right about her being able to keep them in line. Zel made a mental note never to anger Professor Selene if he could help it.

Turning to Kettil he chuckled weakly. "Well uhm, I would hope not?" He eyed Rosy for a moment, before shaking his head again. "No, the ghoul I met was another ghost..." he chuckled before nodding his head at Rosy. "Not that Rosy isn't pretty - just... not... my type?" he smiled sheepishly at her. "No offense?"

--

Darren was glad to see the situation resolved and moved over back to his seat. Watching his sister and her friends, he nodded to Kettil and Zel as they spoke before looking at Rosy and Zel with a slight chuckle.

"I would hope he wasn't breaking her heart - I'd have to break his jaw," he blinked for a moment and then clapped his hands over his mouth.

"Sorry - that just slipped out.."

Pales

Kirsta_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 am

The head was not scared at all. It just thought they were really big and shinny. Like gems. "They are beautiful! Very beautiful!". Obviously, the head didn't know what's personal space.

On the other hand, AJ noticed that a fight started and ended in a short time. The snake lady was pissed, so mad and showed the class what she was capable of as a teacher.

AJ giggled and grimaced at the two failed boils from behind, they were so stupid to start fighting in class. Haha.

Pales

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 am

Kettil chuckled at the little bit of awkwardness he created with just a few teasing words. Oh these people were fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. He let it go with a small nod and was about to say something when Darren mentioned breaking jaws, "...Right on. I can respect that. I have Sisters to look for as well."

"Still, it is good that you guys are friends, right? At least you can hang around each other without fightin', yeah?" Kettil was talking quietly for now, at least until Selene saw fit to continue on with class.

He seemed to be relaxing very gradually now.
Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

---------

Personal space? What's that? Akubi clearly didn't either as he just stayed put and stared at the creature with wide eyes, "You flatterer! I like this one!"

Akubi then started to cackle. The fight had pretty much been counted as a delightful memory locked into his heart forever and the vision of the professor in all of her glory? Purrfection.

Meegane

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:08 am

Well, that certainly put a new light on the Professor that Olivia had seen at the Scarentine's booth (really, it was hard to miss). She found it kind of awesome, if not a little frightening. So many sides to Miss Selene; talking in funny voices and cuddling with minipets, shy introverted and hiding behind a desk and finally now going to eat you since she's a snake. This was fun.

The ghoul lightly thanked Frost for the mint he had offered her, Efflo and Caldar, it served as pretty sufficient entertainment snack while catching glimpses of the show in between paying attention to those immediately around her like a good polite ghoul - oh wait, were they being handed papers and crayons? Oh hey, it was Mia! OuO

moonspots
sorry, wanted to react a little

moonkitsune
don't mind me e.e;

iStoleYurVamps
<3

[A.V.]
just saying hi with a friendly stare ouo

- - - - - - - - - -

If Willow had mentioned something to her, it was rather missed because of the little fight that had occurred not too far from them. Mostly Maple had sat speechless, hoping for it not to escalate or simply manage to move its way over there area (because it would just be her luck).

Oh, why couldn't they just be going into the lecture? That seemed nice and safe. At least Professor Selene had handled it. Maple kind of wanted to melt into the wall from seeing her angry face but... at least it had stopped the fighting?

LP
sorry, wanted to react

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 am

Rosy looks up at Kettil's voice goes quiet some, thinking about what he said. This was very true, she would have said something, had her brother not spoken up. Lifting her fingers to her nose, she pinches them before she turns and glares at him.

Really? I'm so gonna get you.... -_-;;;

Turning back to Zel and Kettil, she chuckles before she relaxes in her own seat "So now that we all have seen what this professor can do...should we be worried?" she looks to Kettil, as he seem to know her way better then herself or Zel.

"I mean...I really rather not see that again."

Pales

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 am

"Hum de dum.." Selene finished scribbling on the third piece of paper, then she flipped it over, and slipped it to the side. She did nothing more with that, for now. Instead, she stood up, and checked to see that everyone had one of the handouts, and some crayons. "Ah, Kettil dear, you missed the two rowdy boils, would you get them please?" She chirped out softly, before moving to turn on the projector. A bright white square of light showed up against the wall behind her, and she moved away to walk down the aisle very slowly.

"Thank you for coming, everyone! My, what a turnout. This is an unusual class for me, but as the priorities for what our school needs to teach has changed, we are all being a little flexible! That being said, we're going to have a lot of fun today delving into all of the wonderful information there is to know about natural forms!"

At this point, she had reached the back of the class - once here, she flicked the light switch off.

"Now, some of you have natural forms, and some do not! In fact, many of our kind do not have a natural form - some ghosts, most undead, all reapers, and many demons! Monsters are a little more obvious, as most of us do have a natural form, but there are of course exceptions to every rule!"

Her slow steps reached the front of the class again, and she turned to face it.

"Before we get into the thick of things and start filling your beautiful little minds with information, I have a little task! For those of you here who do have a natural form, I'd love to see it. And for those who don't, I'd love to know what is the first kind of natural form that pops up in your mind when you hear the phrase! So, your task is simple. Please turn over your sheets;"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And, write your name at the top! Please do not forget this part thank you!! After you are done, the task is simple! Describe, and draw, your natural form. If you do not possess one, simply describe and draw the first natural form you can think of. If you can think of none, then raise your hand and I will help you! Otherwise, you may begin drawing. And please," Her expression turned soft. "Don't be embarrassed about your drawing skills. I'm not judging these, or grading them, a simple doodle will be fine!"

She pulled out her first slide, and slid it onto the projector. The giant version displayed itself on the wall. "I've filled out one for you, as an example! I admit I might have cheated a little bit and used a picture of myself!" Selene put her hand in front of her mouth, giggling into it. "But otherwise, just a simple fill out is fine. Once you're done, hand everything back in to me, and then we'll discuss some information on different kinds of natural forms!"

A simple, easy task. Busy work, really. But if she kept their idle hands and minds in use, perhaps they wouldn't bicker so much.

She picked up the sign in sheet to do attendance, and opened her mouth, only to snap it shut when she actually saw the state of the paper.

"What... what h.. my.. goodness..."

She tried to put it back down, and it stuck to her fingers. She shook and shook her hand, then pulled it off with her other hand, only to have it disintegrate between her fingertips.

"My.. list.."

User Image

THE OOC
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST TO DOODLE YOUR NATURAL FORM OR WHATEVER FORM YOU CAN THINK OF IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE or doodle awful caricatures of Selene for all I care but 24 HOURS

BONUS IF YOU ACTUALLY DO IT IN CRAYON LOL
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 am

Zel laughed weakly at Darren and Kettil, bowing his head again he sighed. "I've not been the best friend then I'll admit - I didn't even know she was here at Amityville till she showed up in class today," though truth be told he'd been a bit... distracted as of late.

Not that he minded - of all the distractions in the world he was more than content with his current one.

"I am making it my personal mission in life to do everything in my power not to piss her off," Zel added to Rosy's statement. "I'd rather not be on the receiving end of that."

He shut right up when the professor started talking, and then looking at the other two, started to do as she asked.

--

Darren nodded to Kettil and chuckled weakly. "Aye, but I think if she had her way I wouldn't be allowed within twenty feet of any boil she had a crush on, for fear I'd kill them."

The death glare he was getting from his sister pretty much corroborated that statement. He smiled weakly at her and bowed his head apologetically. "Sorry sis, reflex..."

She should know by now he only had her best interests at heart.

Darren also went quiet as the professor started to talk, staring perplexedly at the paper and going slowly, a low groan rose in his throat and he slowly started to vocalize the sounding out of the words... If color could have gone to his cheeks due to his embarrassment he would. He really couldn't... read.

Pales

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 am

"She'll be fine so long as you don't make her angry or umm...try to prank her. I did that once. Once." Kettil murmured to Rosy and Zel. He gave Darren an understanding Brother Club smile.

"Yes Ma'am!" Was his response when Selene told him that he'd missed a couple of students - namely the fighters - Kettil got up and distributed the papers to them with out any hesitation or complaint. He didn't say a word to the two boils as the papers were placed down before them. Kettil then settled in his seat again to listen to the rest of the lecture.

He felt a little guilt when Selene discovered what happened to her attendance sheet. Sorry, Professor. ;A;

Nio Love
[RP RESPONSE. HI ILU.

Bilious
[RP RESPONSE. HI ILU.

Oniongrump
[RP RESPONSE. HI ILU]

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
[HI ILU.]

Torvil
[HI ILU.]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

Rosy flips over the paper as she listens to what the Professor said to them. Glancing towards Kettil, she frowns as she leans towards him "But pranking is so much fun..." she pouts as she decides to take this professor off her list of people to prank.

I mean, he been apart of the school longer then her, so he would know better.

Looking over the blank page, she tries not to snicker out loud as she was told to draw natural form. If she was to draw the natural form that she was thinking of, she probably be in serious trouble.

Lifting one of the crayons, she taps it against the desk before she glance back towards her brother. She hope he was doing okay. Though she wasn't gonna go help him, not unless he wanted it.

Looking back towards Zel, she see he is busy. Yup, this was the Zel she remembered. With a small sigh, she goes back to looking over the blank sheet.

What to draw...

Pales
<3

Torvil
Don't say anything....

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 am

Gabby was not going to go meet new friends and be popular. Sorry Sibyl. It was a miracle he was talking to one person as it was.

He wanted to say something to Moriko, but she seemed like she had her hands full when she left, so he let it go. Then she had to go and get herself caught up in a fight, and Gabby started, a moment away from picking Sibyl up off his lap to go help her. The teacher handled it before he could, but he'd still shifted enough to make it clear he was worried.

"Geez, Moriko." Gabby whispered as she passed by. "You're such a scrapper."

He snickered and finally picked up Sibyl to put her in her own seat, his feet plopping down to the ground. They had work to do, and he was actually really looking forward to it. Coloring and drawing with crayons? Who would ever see this as a bad class?

He grabbed his sheet, picked up six appropriate crayons, and went to town on that paper so hard.

When he was done, after flipping through crayons like crazy, he held out his dragon for Sibyl to see.

"Awesome. I know."

Eight
CheshireKttty
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games