Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Sera raised a brow in a very skeptical look at all of this talk going on, though she pointedly did not like Luke's reaction to Ray's words, how he almost seemed to wilt a little or something. Mention of the yellow Mew, however, brought back the memories from before when he'd first mentioned the legend to her. Lots of words were being exchanged back and forth though, and rather than try to keep up and include herself (because why would she bother?), the brunette merely sat there and only half-listened to the ones speaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Ray's description was awfully grand, like something he'd read in a book - or had he read such a book? - and the picture she painted hardly seemed like anything that could be attributed to the mysterious little yellow creature that had taken a passing interest in his outrageous life. Rosie's words were a little stinging, the idea coming to mind that he had unintentionally misled her, and he shook his head lightly, "I didn't know it was anything worth mentioning. It followed me back from Hoenn, I think. I can probably count on both hands all the times I've seen it since then." Didn't stop him from feeling bad about it retrospectively, though.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:12 pm
"Certainly not ignoring it." Ray said, glancing over at Yuri. "Somehow I doubt even if Team Rocket is not involved a Mew would be a point of interest to them either way."
Mossy eyes slid over to Dove and her pokemon. "You just bought a very dangerous addition to your team... Regardless, a Legendary found its way into your care, you've got an obligation to it now. I suggest you start taking a more preventative mind set from now on."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
The gaze Dove offered back to Ray contained a mix of confusion and defiance, but she held her tongue and simply nodded seriously as her expression faded, plans already in mind. Though not a strong enough emotion to care fully--especially in the light of the situation apparently at hand-- irritation sparked in the back of her mind as she realized the woman clearly had little faith that she was already working toward bettering the situation. She had spent long whiles trying to decide what to do with her new little friend since the day she had been made aware of the fact it might possibly be illegal, and had finally decided upon a course of action.

She wouldn't let anything happen to Trill, not just because it was a legendary, but because it had become part of her team-- her family, now that she was so far away from home and immediately friendless. Even now, she was mentally destroying herself for even letting it out, though she had previously warred with that decision, electing to do so because it needed to learn and explore. Her face, however, remained clear as she looked away from the woman, the girl feeling more and more out of place with every given moment and every ounce of pressure.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 pm
"Do you know if its still okay?" The blond asked Luke, sounding a little concerned. "I mean... if it was Team Rocket, I'm glad nothing seemed to come of it, I know you can handle yourself against them.... I Just"

It alarmed her most that Team Rocket had been tracking the mew, If Luke had to deal with that alone... despite things turning out okay.
Team Rocket was a constant darkness in Rosie's mind, anything retaining to the organization worried her, especially when it came to her friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm
"Yeah, you're probably right," Yuri said dismissively, partly because it could be true and another part being the fact that there was no reason to make Dove worry unnecessarily.

However, he wasn't so sure. What if they did track these legendaries and targeted the trainers that owned them? Clearly they would likely cost a pretty penny. But that was all just assumption. So he kept it to himself.

However, Yuri's gaze landed on Dove again, seeing her reaction to Ray's words and frowning a bit to himself. Could she really handle such responsibility? The man sighed and rose to his feet, carefully because of Kiss.

"Yuri?" Flynn asked as the man started to walk away, Repede rising to follow him. The dark haired man waving a hand dismissively. "I'm going back to my place." He was done with this conversation. However he did pause and glanced back at Luke and Ray. "Got a lot of traveling to do tomorrow. Any place you guys wanna meet up?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 pm
When Yuri got up, Kiss Kiss looked a little surprised, and crestfallen when he started to leave, without even saying goodbye?
"Raai" She complained hopping forward a little.

At Yuri's question Ray thought for a couple of seconds, crossing her arms. "There is trail outside the city by the beach. Why don't we meet by the lighthouse in the morning before seven." She suggested to her friend.

Her eyes met Doves for a few seconds, but moved over to the Mew. Here, she stared.
In any other situation this would be a magical moment.. and while a small part of it might have been, being able to see the way the mew moved.. the way it held an expression... But ray couldn't help shade the feeling that there was something terribly wrong about all of this.
First it was the pokemon on Kodo, now the Legendary.
Something was terribly, terribly wrong with this island.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm
"I think so," Luke replied with some hesitation. "I don't think it had any trouble with Rocket after that time, and it was fine…" During the hostage ordeal. When he had been shot. Before falling comatose. Before Asch killed himself. Before everything after that. Unintentionally his hand sought Rosie's, a distant expression faintly betraying his need for an anchor. "…last time I saw it. Not too long ago."

He steadied himself as best he could as he heard Yuri's question, though the need to produce a response faded as Ray offered her reply. He gave a nod of acceptance, looking to Seraphine to see if she approved as well.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm
Seraphine was tempted to to shout 'in the morning?!' at Ray's suggested time, but something in Luke's tone at his final words confused her a little, and she glanced at him in time to see his nod, and after an obvious hesitation, she dropped her gaze and nodded as well.

At some point Jacques had wandered off, and it became incredibly clear just where he'd wandered off to, as he came bounding back. The pale Zoroark was absolutely drenched, water sliding off his coat as he suddenly appeared behind Ray and flopped over her back and shoulders, his arms draped in front of her and his head resting atop hers. He looked very pleased with himself. "Zoooor!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 pm
"" Uniceros admitted. However, before the stallion could comment further, that's when the commotion started with the humans. The blue flamed Rapidash turning to look with his ears pricked forward.

Yuri nodded, satisfied with Ray's answer before looking down at Kiss as she hopped forward. He then bent down and patted her on the head. "Hey, you're still my girl, all right?" he said with a grin before getting to his feet again.

"Later guys," he then said before the dark haired swordsman made his departure. He had some sleeping to do.

"I think I should turn in as well," Flynn said, also rising to his feet and turned his gaze towards the group of Rapidash. "Come, Uniceros."

With some regret, the stallion said his farewells to the ladies and Pastin before coming back to Flynn so that they could depart.

"It was a pleasure to see all of you again, and to meet you Ray and Zane," the blonde said sincerely.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 pm
Any thoughts that might have been going through Ray's mind were suddenly and uncomfortably disrupted when something large, wet and COLD was slapped up to her back.
The women let out a startled yelp, jerking as she arched her back in surprise.

Ray looked over her shoulder to see just what had happened, her look of surprise melting away as she smirked, reaching back to grab a handful of the Zoroark's scruff.
"Oh it is ON!" Ray announced, And with the Zoroark on her back took off back down the beach toward the water. "Yooou asked for this Jacques!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm
When his fingers brushed hers, Rosie glanced down at her hand, then quickly back up at him.
He was getting that look in his eyes again, she could feel the growing worry in herself, but she shoved it away as she slid her fingers over his hand and gripped them lightly.

"Good night Yuri. Good night Flynn" She said to the two men, as they bid the others farewell. "It was nice to see you too."
Just as a Pokemon jumped onto Ray's back, and the women, in a playful response managed to carry a soaking wet Zoroark rather quickly back toward the beach.
Rosie bust into laughter at the unexpected turn, "Oh my gosh, what is she going to do?"
Rosie asked, pushing herself up a little to watch the women leave.

Kiss Kiss closed her eyes, flattening her ears when she was patted, "Raaai~" She cooed happily at Yuri, opening her eyes again when he made his depart. giving off a soft, dreamy sigh.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 pm
Dove sat quietly, lifting her head as Yuri rose to his feet and announced his retreat, not missing the sigh he gave. Her heart sank deeply as he didn't even bother to say goodbye.

What else could she have expected?

However, as the swordsman returned, and dismissed himself again, she offered a wave--unseen it might have been, then looked to Flynn, offering a weak smile and another wave as he too left. Zane simply nodded, his mind clearly elsewhere.

With the men gone, Dove looked around the rest of the circle, almost startled when the Zoroark was lifted and carried away by the woman next to her, though she slowly sank back into a dulled state, knowing any chance of conversation was likely gone. Only Rosie, Sera, and Luke remained, two of which she couldn't speak to, the other one she didn't wish to bother-- at this point, she didn't even know if she should even want to be associated with them, given their reaction to the new member of her team; she had already caused enough pain, and to make friends and add to the risk of them getting hurt again...? She couldn't.... Even with her desperate need for help, she couldn't ask for it, and she knew it wouldn't be offered again.

With an even weightier responsibility on her shoulders than she had realized before, the girl turned her back to the three and looked out at the ocean, ready to sit by the fire in silence as she tried to sort both emotion and thought. Trill continued to watch her, its curious gaze now solemn as it watched it's trainer gaze out at the sea.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 pm
When part of his fur was grabbed, the dark-type fully expected the woman to dump him off, but when she took off running for the water, he perked his ears up. Oh this human was ******** amazing. His ears perked up briefly before he jerked his head back and howled gleefully, though it sounded more creepy than anything.

The two men departing were overshadowed by her Zoroark's ridiculous behavior, and Sera raised a hand to cover her face with her palm as she sighed dramatically. "Ugh. I'm not sure I even want to know," the brunette said a little irritably.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:05 pm
Ray didn't waist any time in getting into the water, not even a second thought before she was knee high in the waves.
With a heave, she jerked the Zoroark over her shoulder, dipping down and attempting to toss the Zoroark into the ocean.

Double Stripe lifted his head high, green eyes wide as he watched Rayan run off.
A long tongue flicked out a few times, before he glanced over to the four humans remaining.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff