Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra was pleased to have been made love too but after a few weeks off with Trenton and his family. He started to feel ill and get nausus at certain smells and everything. He pull the elder aside without Trenton knowing asking him about if he had any ideas as he had never felt these things before.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:37 pm
Mato was glad to have the boys there. It had been a very long time since Trenton looked so happy and the Thorton didn't cause an immediate threat to anyone in the family. But one day, when Cyra pulled Mato aside, Mato sat the boy down and and asked all sorts of questions. "Hmm.... this is serious... " he muttered out loud and hadn't even explained to the boy his theory yet but hadn't him a pregnancy test. " You're either having a terrible flu that's causing your morning sickness, or.. you're pregnant my dear boy... This isn't uncommon however. Not for our species at least... But your symptoms sound a lot similar to the time my daughter had her little girl..." he pondered.  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra stood up and started pacing "I don't understand Mato... " he whispered softly as he paced. "I've only allowed anyone to make love to me only only once and that was Trenton just before we came here. " he admitted then sighed his eyes going wide. "Oh my gosh he got me pregnant !!" he muttered trembling."What is he going to say ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

Mato pondered at Cyra's questions. So many to be asking for his old and fragile mind. But the old man rubbed his chin and hummed. " Well I can't necessarily say exactly how Trenton would react. He won't be mad that's for certain, if it is from someone he loves ... " then he troubled expression fell over his face as he sat back down. " I don't believe that Trenton would be the greatest of fathers, however, he has very little parental instincts and has a short attention span... he probably wouldn't though, if he had his immediate family... but he-..... " Mato looked up at Cyra. " I don't know if he's told you about his family. I believe your father may have even had the wrong impression of my relationship with the boy... But Trenton isn't related to me. Not biologically anyway.. " he stated.  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Skylar Atherley

Mato pondered at Cyra's questions. So many to be asking for his old and fragile mind. But the old man rubbed his chin and hummed. " Well I can't necessarily say exactly how Trenton would react. He won't be mad that's for certain, if it is from someone he loves ... " then he troubled expression fell over his face as he sat back down. " I don't believe that Trenton would be the greatest of fathers, however, he has very little parental instincts and has a short attention span... he probably wouldn't though, if he had his immediate family... but he-..... " Mato looked up at Cyra. " I don't know if he's told you about his family. I believe your father may have even had the wrong impression of my relationship with the boy... But Trenton isn't related to me. Not biologically anyway.. " he stated.

Cyra blinked listening to him speaking. "So you don't think that Trenton would be a good father ?" he asked frowning deeply. "Your not his family ? " he replied then crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm leaving for a while to consider my options. I was lied to in not being told that you and the others are not his family and now you say he wouldn't make a good father. I have to think about my baby " he tod him turning and fleeing getting sick outside before he started to move away from where they were staying tears spilling down his cheeks his hands clenched into fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton came back about 20 minutes later to see Mato in a bit of distress. He asked as to why only to discover that his lover had run off. His eyes widened and dashed out the door. He didn't quite know why Cyra would leave, since Mato wouldn't tell him that reason, assuming Trenton would find him. Was he not happy here? Did something happen?!

Pushing all the negative thoughts out of the way, he morphed into a hawk and flew through the forest trees, trying to pick up any scents of his lover anywhere. "Cyra!" he called out, searching for him from the skies.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:03 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra didn't hear him at first but then he did but he choose to ignore it for a while. He was not in the mood to shift to anything besides the human form that he was in currently as he wandered the woods. He stopped and glared at the eagle in the sky. "Go away your a lier " he screamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

If Cyra wanted to be alone, screaming at Trenton certainly wasn't going to help him. The blonde heard the scream from below and dive bombed down to the ground I front of him with his casually concerned grin. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you out here all alone?" He asked coming closer to Cyra.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:55 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra went up to him shoving him backwards hard. "Your a lier those people are not your family." he hissed backing off and pacing some. "You should have told me that Mato and the others are not your family Trenton. You according to Mato would not make a good father. I have to go please just let me go never come find me ever again " he cried wiping at his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was surprised that just as he landed, Cyra pushed him! But that's not what hurt him. Cyra has this tendency to run away from things, Trenton was used to it by now, but ... he said he lied. Trenton lied. About his family? That made his chest ache. Like someone was slowly piercing his heart with the hottest and sharpest needle in the world. He got up and dusted the dirt off his pants and then clenched his fists. His bangs covered over his eyes. Cyra probably wasn't going to expect this coming.

"I lied to you? About my family?" his fists shook as he stood in the black haired male's way. "I've told you from the very beginning that I wasn't related to Mato... you and your father knew that... " Trenton wasn't going to let Cyra leave until the other heard him. Cyra may have just crossed a line. " Since when have you ever asked me about MY family?" Trenton was recalling the subtle hints and questions Trenton would ask to Cyra about his family. Trenton had apparently assumed wrongly that perhaps, Cyra would perhaps be curious about his own. But Cyra never asked questions about his mother or father, but it didn't bother the Miles. He didn't think of it that important. But for his lover to say something like that to his face, and to just walk away? Well then Cyra had another thing coming.

" My family is apart of tha-... My family was apart of the Miles clan. I still am! They may not be my immediate family but I am still a part of the Miles clan! What more were you expecting!?" he asked. Then his heart sank as he came to a conclusion that made him raise his voice. "Is this because I'm not the heir?! Is that why you're upset about this? What, did you assume I was Mato's grandson or something and then someday I would take over when he passed?! Well, sorry to disappoint you, Mato's daughter is the heir! She will take over the clan...." Trenton looked Cyra in the eyes, pain and betrayal twisted in them and then his heart began to shatter even more. "Is that the only reason you've been with me? I was just someone that would have an important role in the future?! Or was I just some kid that you liked to ********> Trenton began feeling dirty as he clutched his chest and tugged at his shirt some. He completely missed the aspect of fatherhood that Cyra mentioned.

Trenton grew quiet and shuddered as he folded his arms. He turned his back to Cyra, actually mad at him for the first time. "You've never asked me about my family.. And frankly... I didn't think i needed to.." he choked out, remembering his real family.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra wrapped his arms around himself at his stoamache protectively feeling like he was going to throw up all over again and his stomach was starting to hurt more and more as Trenton yelled at him. "Stop yelling at me please Trenton... I need Mato oh god please hurry no no no please no " he cried then vomited all over his lover projectile vomit that had blood in it. Soon after he colapsed to the ground his eyes rolling into the back of his head , his arms falling away from his stomache revealing the bulge that he had gotten even though he was not eating more then normal and was a large reason he had gone to Mato in the first place.

The Thorton was out cold and it seemed to show to Trenton that he was not in a good way for the moment. He didn't even fight the other before passing out and he was as pale as a ghost when he was normally a very color filled man.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:57 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton froze in place for a second and then transformed into a bear and carried the other back to the Miles clan. There, Mato checked over the man and he and some of the other healers with in the clan began working. Cyra was out and the only thing they could do was to cut Cyra open for a C section in order to save his life. Whether or not the baby would make it was a different story. Trenton was so confused and distraught, he was told to go and wait outside and get cleaned up as the sun went down. Baby? Cyra was pregnant and he didn't bother telling Trenton? And now his life was at stake... Just... how much did Cyra actually love and trust Trenton...

Mato wasn't the one that performed the surgery, but another member of the clan did and managed to successfully help get the baby out of Cyra and get him all stitched back up. Trenton still wasn't allowed to see them. As Cyra was there to recover, some of the women took care of the premature baby. However, both doctors and the clan's healers were unsure if either the baby or Cyra was to be okay...

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:26 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra would be out cold for three entire days before he showed any sign of recovering. But he would in fact recover but very slowly which was unusal for his kind. He wanted to see Trenton and he also knowing that his baby had been removed he wanted to see her. The baby was a girl and she was still very small but like her mother the little girl was thriving and cried a lot until she was held. There was a lot of times that the fragil premie would cry hystarically until Trenton himself picked her up and would hold her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was finally allowed to see Cyra on the third day. He was still rather upset with him but having that baby in his arms made him feel at ease. It hadn't really registered to him that this was his baby. And Cyra somehow had it... When the Thorton even stated plainly that it was just impossible to have happen. The baby was quiet as he cradled it in his arms.

Then that woman popped into Trent's mind. Her warning had been completely ignored and know he had no idea what was to happen. Cyra's father was going to be after his little girl.. so what would happen now. Trenton sat beside Cyra's bed until he had awaken. Though, the blonde didn't have much to say to Cyra.... he'd be there to smile and give him the baby and to do what he must in order to keep them comfortable, but any other sort of affection was too much to ask from Trenton right now. He was still hurting.. probably more than even Cyra was.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra lay there quietly looking at the blond holding their daughter before he even thought to open his mouth. "Trenton I .... well it didn't go as it should have " he whispered. He was sitting up now propped against pillows to help keep him comfortable.

"Trenton I had been feeling sick for a while and didn't know what it was. I thought that if I went to Mato it would help figure things out. " he told him softly. "Mato told me that I was pregnant and that he didn't think that you would make a good father He said something about your family and I being all hormonal got really worked up as usual." he told him reaching out a little and stroking the little girls cheek.

"I got up and left not telling Mato where I was going , not even sure myself honestly." he informed him. "Then you were coming after me and I told you that Mato didn't think that you would be a good father but you ignored that only listening to the family thing and we fought. " he whispered. "I don't care if your not the Miles clans heir silly. " he whispered. "I'm not out for power or money you really should know that about me by now...." he whispered tears sliding down his cheeks.

"What was your mothers name ?" he asked softly

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces