Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm
She sighed, still unable to determine whether or not she thought it had been worth it. Considering she had woken up with such scrambled thoughts and a slight of panic, she was leaning one way, at least. Even if her new adopted way of thinking told her it was alright.

"It's a little late to tell me that, don't you think...?" she asked, in reference to his 'preventing or lessening' it. She did, however, try to force a smile, though it was weak.

When he grinned at her, she blinked, then hung her head, though a corner of her own lips quirked. "What kind of blackmail do you have, now...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 pm
"Hey, you didn't ask, and besides... I told you some of these things the last time." This said casually and non-defensively. Not his fault that she didn't remember or thought to ask him about it.

"Blackmail... Oh you mean last night." He paused to think about it. "Nothing really, it wasn't all that bad. At least nothing beyond what's normal for someone who's drunk."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 pm
"Hey, I don't really practice much...and I can't think straight as it is..." she mumbled, though she didn't blame him in the slightest. It was her own fault she had taken the dare. She had actually even started the entire thing herself, with her own bet, and that was a fact she would own up to, if she was asked to.

She lifted her head to look at him again as he paused, then gave him a look of mild disappointment. "Like what? I don't do this often, so I don't know what's normal," she said, goading him for more. "I remember rain... and a lot of laughing... and getting sick..." She scrunched her nose at the last part. Eww...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm
"Well... just being silly and tipsy mostly. You were singing and dancing out in the rain. Then yeah, you got sick when we got here. You tripped a couple times and then we just hung out on the floor. Nothing special."

Nevermind that he was omitting a bit of it, but yeah.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:10 pm
She paused, looking up at him. "Singing... And dancing?" she asked, looking mortified, though more stress was focused on the first antic. After a few moments, she laughed a little, then bit down again into a bite of omelette, regretting the action. Ow...

"We watched a movie too, right? Kind of?" Had that been when they kissed...? Maybe? Who cared. "It's probably for the best that I ended up on the floor...You can't fall any further than that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm
"Yeah... you have a pretty nice voice," Yuri added casually as he continued eating his omelette. Either not picking up on Dove's discomfort or completely dismissing it.

"Oh right, the movie. Yeah."

He'd almost forgotten about that. And yeah.. there was kissing, that he was conveniently not bringing up.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:32 pm
At his compliment, however offhanded it might have been, her cheeks flamed red, and she looked away, eating more of her omelette after a weak laugh and a quick, 'yes, thank you...' as if she had taken it as a light joke. Sure, she had taken music lessons at a high league school and had been forced through vocal training for performance. But her brother was the musical one, not her. It was his thing, and she wouldn't overstep it.

His quick dismissal of her addition of the movie to their conversation was interesting, and though her head still hurt, she pursued it a little. "What did we even watch...?" A pause. "...did we even watch all of it...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm
"I dunno... you said it was one of your favorites. Probably still in the player. I remember it being a little sappy."

Something he would expect from Dove, but it wasn't too bad. At least it had some interesting action scenes in it. Granted it still hadn't kept his attention very well.

"I think we did."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:10 pm
She sighed. Of course he would say it was sappy.

"I'm sure anything at the time would have been my favorite, Yuri..." she said quietly, rubbing her temples yet again. Arceaus, her head hurt. "And that's good... yeah, that's good..."

At least they had made it through the movie...

"So...how did we end up on the floor... like that?" Kissing. On the floor. Wrapped up in a blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 pm
"Uh... well," he started, having to think about that one.

"You were gonna go to bed and you tripped. I tried to catch you and we both ended up on the floor. And kinda stayed there."

That's pretty much how it happened. Neither of them really felt like moving after that. So. But yes... there was kissing involved all right.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:47 pm
She nodded again, just barely this time, and stared at her half eaten omelette as she spoke again. "I kissed you..." she said quietly, not a doubt in her mind. "Did I say anything...weird..? Or do anything?"

She shrank, terrified of the answer, but knowing it would drive her mad if she didn't ask. A part of her needed to know how much he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:51 pm
Yuri heaved a long sigh. "C'mon, what's with all the questions? Do we really have to sit here and analyze an entire night of being drunk?"

It was starting to get on his nerves a little bit. He felt like he was being interrogated, and it wasn't even about himself, but rather the person doing the interrogating.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm
She swallowed and nodded, looking away immediately. "Sorry..." she murmured, clearly properly abashed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:54 pm
"Just relax, okay? If you did anything bad I would tell you."

And Yuri just left it at that. Finishing his food, he got up from his seat and took his dishes to the sink.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:01 pm
She nodded again, then reached for her coffee, taking another small sip in silence, in which she sat for a long while before speaking up again, turning to look to him over her shoulder a little. "I can wash them, if you want...You cooked."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff