Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:38 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Once he was done he finished the call as he blinked softly before looking at Michael softly as he tilted his head softly. "You were rougher that time, couldn't walk properly or even sit right cause of how much it hurt"he said softly.

"Yeah. Sorry about that to." He said kissing the males neck and shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Shivering a bit he took a few small breaths as he blinked softly and then looked at the male a bit. "You going to be okay when I leave"he asked softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Shivering a bit he took a few small breaths as he blinked softly and then looked at the male a bit. "You going to be okay when I leave"he asked softly.

"I don't know." He said sadly and hugged him tightly. "Give me your email and I can message you everyday~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian blinked gently as he looked at the male softly. "What if you find someone else while I am away and when I come back you do not want nothing to do with me?"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:26 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian blinked gently as he looked at the male softly. "What if you find someone else while I am away and when I come back you do not want nothing to do with me?"he said softly.

"I won't I swear~!" He said blushing and kissed him deeply. The door opened and his grandmother walked in. He blushed and tried to had his nakedness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing softly he kissed back as he shivered a bit as he whimpered when he was pulled off. Looking over he saw his grandmother as he began to get dressed quickly as he took small breaths.

"Adrian go pack for your trip and you young man get dressed and I will walk you out"she said calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing softly he kissed back as he shivered a bit as he whimpered when he was pulled off. Looking over he saw his grandmother as he began to get dressed quickly as he took small breaths.

"Adrian go pack for your trip and you young man get dressed and I will walk you out"she said calmly.

Michael put his clothes on and looked at Adrian's grandmother "Madam before you go punishing Adrian I want to tell you that I started it. I forced him." he said glaring at her "I love your grandson alright and there is no way you can keep us apart forever." He said smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Come, he needs to pack now sonny. But He is leaving as you know and he will not be back until he finishes his school work there. Now come walk me out "she said calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Come, he needs to pack now sonny. But He is leaving as you know and he will not be back until he finishes his school work there. Now come walk me out "she said calmly.

Michael began walking with the woman "Do you hate your grandson?' He asked sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"In some ways I do hate my grandson. He is the reason my daughter died giving birth to him. I have raised him since he was little but I know that as long as he his hear I will never recover"he said calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:41 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"In some ways I do hate my grandson. He is the reason my daughter died giving birth to him. I have raised him since he was little but I know that as long as he his hear I will never recover"he said calmly.

"But it's not his fault! Instead of the good that he tries to show you, you only see him as the one who took your daughters life! Your daughter died from complications not murder so stop holding it against him!" He said. He felt so mad. Had he ever been this mad before. "I strives to make good grades to get your love but you treat him badly! If you were my grandmother I would hate you by now but he has nothing but love for you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:45 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking she looked at Michael before slapping him hard "Do not talk like that to your elders and I do not care if he shows it or not. As long as he gets the education that his mother wants then he will have my love till then I will not care. But I suggest you leave, I had the maid put your lunch in a doggy bag and the driver will take you home"she said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:52 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking she looked at Michael before slapping him hard "Do not talk like that to your elders and I do not care if he shows it or not. As long as he gets the education that his mother wants then he will have my love till then I will not care. But I suggest you leave, I had the maid put your lunch in a doggy bag and the driver will take you home"she said gently.

Michael felt his head jerk when he was slapped. He glared at the women then walked out. As he stepped outside he turned and noticed Adrian was watching him leave. He sighed sadly and got into the car know it was the last time he would see the one he loved.
A few years later.
Music blared in almost every other dorm as Michael was studying. He sighed heavily and picked up a picture of Adrian. He had somehow snuck into Adrian's grandmothers house and stole a picture of him. he looked at his watch. 12:34 pm. His new room mate should have been here by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian

Shivering a bit Adrian looked up calmly at the building seeing that he arrived at the building that was to be his new home for a few years or at least till he graduated. Blinking softly he pulled his phone out as he saw that he had no messages again as he bite his lip a bit. 'He probably has forgotten about me and found someone new to be with. Guess I knew that it wasn't going to last"he thought to himself as he walked inside pulling his luggage behind him as he made his way inside to register and as well get his room number. Smiling softly he got into the elevator and got to the floor his room would be on as he made his way down the hall as he opened the door and saw someone already there. "Hello"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian

Shivering a bit Adrian looked up calmly at the building seeing that he arrived at the building that was to be his new home for a few years or at least till he graduated. Blinking softly he pulled his phone out as he saw that he had no messages again as he bite his lip a bit. 'He probably has forgotten about me and found someone new to be with. Guess I knew that it wasn't going to last"he thought to himself as he walked inside pulling his luggage behind him as he made his way inside to register and as well get his room number. Smiling softly he got into the elevator and got to the floor his room would be on as he made his way down the hall as he opened the door and saw someone already there. "Hello"he said softly.

Michael turned around in his chair about to take a sip of his coffee. He went wide eyed and dropped the cup "Adrian!? Is that you!?' He asked hopefully. He stood up and walked over to the male not believing his eyes.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games