Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Eeimae
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Shakespearean Quotations

AHEMM~ I sure hope no one looks at the front page of our role play. SOMETHING terrible happened. Ohhhhhh nooooo! The teams! :c

By the way, AkioxGhost and Eeimae you are lucky because I wasn't allowing just two people decide to be in a team together because it wasn't fair but after pulling names at random, Luca and Mari ended up together anyways. SO that's why I said you are lucky. xD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

Shakespearean Quotations

AHEMM~ I sure hope no one looks at the front page of our role play. SOMETHING terrible happened. Ohhhhhh nooooo! The teams! :c

By the way, AkioxGhost and Eeimae you are lucky because I wasn't allowing just two people decide to be in a team together because it wasn't fair but after pulling names at random, Luca and Mari ended up together anyways. SO that's why I said you are lucky. xD

xD Oh noes I wonder what happend. OH NOES I'M PARTNERED WITH THAT....RAIDEN GUY xD hahaahha yayy. Oh and you put my with Zuri too. Thank you love <3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm

iMusicLovah

xD Oh noes I wonder what happend. OH NOES I'M PARTNERED WITH THAT....RAIDEN GUY xD hahaahha yayy. Oh and you put my with Zuri too. Thank you love <3

Lol. Your welcome. ^^
I'm working on your reply now. If anyone else reads this, the students don't know parings yet until they go off to... Imma sayyyy, dinner? That way first day of arriving everyone knows who they shall be teamed up with. Yes yes?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Lol. Your welcome. ^^
I'm working on your reply now. If anyone else reads this, the students don't know parings yet until they go off to... Imma sayyyy, dinner? That way first day of arriving everyone knows who they shall be teamed up with. Yes yes?

Kkk just let me know when dinner is :3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 pm

who's in the caferteria right now?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

Shakespearean Quotations

LOL. Get ready for smart-a** comments and backhanded attitudes because Elren is paired with Jason! XDDD -vampire and werewolf- hahaha and OH, now I see. lol

Eeimae

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm

LilRinn
Also, my apologies for my inactivity with Elren. I will make him more active as we go. lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm

who's in the caferteria right now?

We're kind of wrapping things up there now to get ready for the dinner scene ^^

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm

The cafeteria is pretty much done.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 pm

asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

Shakespearean Quotations

I think it's time to have the characters head to the dinning hall for dinner. They'll be getting in groups and what not. So, go ahead and wrap up what ever your doing. My characters are already there... Well, Beny and Charles aren't yet.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

Shakespearean Quotations

I think it's time to have the characters head to the dinning hall for dinner. They'll be getting in groups and what not. So, go ahead and wrap up what ever your doing. My characters are already there... Well, Beny and Charles aren't yet.

What if Mari is already there because of her last scene with Luca and Bhanri? lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Eeimae

LOL. Get ready for smart-a** comments and backhanded attitudes because Elren is paired with Jason! XDDD -vampire and werewolf- hahaha and OH, now I see. lol

Yeah...I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. xD
Good luck, to that team. ;-;

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Eeimae

What if Mari is already there because of her last scene with Luca and Bhanri? lol

Then that means you are awesome. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae

I kinda feel bad for team 1. xD lol

Eeimae

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

I kinda feel bad for team 1. xD lol

I feel bad for Sora. xD
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games