Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm
Nicolette/ Hall

Henrietta eyed where the people were going in and coming out of with some suspicion but seemed to shrug it off; why would a policeman not play fair? She decided that she was sure Inigo would reappear any moment, and focused on answering Nicolette's question, especially as it addressed just what to do right after being told they could stay..

"Yeah! We totally /gotta/ stay! They're wait for us and they might totally need us to help them bring Rockets in where they out of there!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm
Faleen's Zoroark, Faleen, Growlithe, People in the room

Riviere blinked at Faleen's Zoroark when his arm was hit, but he nodded. he told her. He hurried to Izaya to attack the Growlithe with Pursuit when Izaya was Taken Down yet again.

Aoba said, glancing around for the pokemon that had disappeared with Dig into the ground. He stopped a minute, eyeing the birds. Spiteful as he was, Aoba still hadn't forgiven them for picking on them as Zorua, under orders or not. With bright red eyes, Aoba left them with the illusion that the building was collapsing in on them.

Very real pieces of ceiling were coming down, though, and Izaya looked at his pokemon. "Go to Faleen," he told Riviere. "Just...be me. Or she won't leave. I'll be fine."

The black and blue dark-type seemed hesitant, looking from Faleen to Izaya, but the red-eyed man insisted. "Now!" he told him. "And make it look like I got away. You can do that, now, you know."

Aoba frowned as he watched the exchange, but Rivere caught his look. In the next minute, it appeared to the people in the room that the pair returned to their balls as Izaya got up to make a break to Faleen.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm
Faleen, Rosie

With the Umbreon down and the Absol still battling, Druddigon growled and aimed a Night Slash at the dark-type - less to defeat it and more to make it stop.

Alder had only made it halfway there when the ceiling started to fall - he didn't need an illusion when part of it was actually falling - and his hand short forward instinctively as large chunks of concrete and metal fell down around the Rocket woman and the blonde trainer. "Look out!"

Rather than focus on the Rockets, his pokemon all jerked their heads up in surprise before quickly moving away from the area to avoid the debris that splashed into the watery floor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm
Henrietta

Nicolette nodded in agreement that yes, they should stay - for Luke and Rosie, but the mention of helping with Rockets made her blink. "Oh, um, maybe. I'm sure the police can handle it," she said, though it was more hopeful than anything. She certainly knew that she couldn't do anything to help them, and dared not even try. Regardless, she moved back a little ways to make more room for the other trainers that were passing through the police line. "Are you alright?" She asked, suddenly remembering that the girl had slipped right before going through the line. And she hadn't even asked her then if she was alright!

Everyone

By now, most trainers had fled the conference room and flooded into the circle outside it, and a good number of them had passed through the police line. The small number of people still in the conference room made it much easier for everyone outside it to hear the commotion going on inside, though they could all tell it was dangerous because of all the water continuously flooding out of it, at the very least. All the Arcanine and Growlithe outside seemed very displeased and a little uncomfortable.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 pm
With Absol, Banette and Charizard, knocking away any of the falling debris from Faleen's path. Charizard landing by her and in possibly the most unkind way possible, disregarding her injuries snatched the Agent up as she returned the pokemon to their balls.

Waiting a few more seconds for Izaya to join the Charizard once again used to chaos of his destruction to tear up and out of the hole he had just made in the ceiling, removing the Rockets from the hotel, even if it means busting down a few windows.

While Rosie had not gotten close to Faleen, she was close enough to be in the range of everything falling once the pokemon attacked the ceiling.
She staggered backwards, Perdy dipping out of the way alarmed before him and Pop made a dive for Rosie.

As the rubble settled, and silence fell, Rosie only remembered opening her eyes, and seeing a large amount of pink feathers in her vision.
"Perdy! PERDY!" Rosie tried to sit up, but a stabbing pain ripped through her rips, causing her to let out a scream and fall back down.

Reaching a hand down to her side, she pulled it away, to see blood at the tip of her fingers.
her eyes widened horrified, but looked back up at Perdy, who was practically pinning her and Pop on the ground
"Perdy can you hear me!?" Rosie called again, starting to grow more and more worried when the Pidgeot didn't answer. "Perdy!"

Just as Rosie felt her voice rising in a panic, the bird shifted with a sad chirp, rubble shifting off of him as he started to get up.

Rosie's eyes were bright with tears as she stared up at her pokemon in disbelief, and great relief.
Pop groaned and pushed herself up, rubbing her head and shooting Perdy a disgruntled look.

Rosie tried to sit up again, though again with great pain, and difficulty, trying to free herself from the debris that had fallen on her. her entire side was wet with blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm
Conference Room Party

In a flash of light, another Glalie was at Glacia's side, only for both to shoot forward. One went for Luke, the other Akira, the Pokemon hovering over them and nearby stragglers to shield them from the worst of the debris with their rocky shells. Glacia herself backed against the wall, taking herself out of the main equation for shielding.

Thankfully, most of the few lingering attendees had the sense to also get near the walls or generally out of the way. Some even had their own share of Pokemon for shielding. Glacia signaled to an assistant. "Get ahold of the front area. Tell them we have injured." This definitely was NOT what any of them had planned for the day, she thought grimly. The assistant pulled out her phone with a nod and did as instructed.  

Catzandbirdz

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 pm
Rosie

At the last minute, Alder had loosed his Braviary who had shielded him from any debris, and when it settled he returned the large bird before hurrying over to the blonde girl on the floor. He returned his Escavalier and his Bouffalant, and called his Druddigon back over. "Here, help me remove this!" He asked it as he bent down to pull whatever chunks of cement and other debris that had fallen on top of and around the girl, and the dragon-type moved forward immediately and began pulling large chunks away. "Are you alright?" He asked, taking brief glances at her while removing debris. She was bleeding, and that was a big concern - but she was conscious and could move, which was a small relief.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 am
Unable to move it herself with the amount of pain shooting up her right side, she struggled for a few seconds before the concrete was finally helped lifted away thanks to the aid of Alder.

"I'm okay." Rosie replied breathlessly, looking as if pulling herself up was causing great pain.
Breathing hard she nodded again, an arm looping around her side to clutch at the gash cutting across her rips with a shaking hand.
"I'm okay." She repeated through growing tears and a strained distress. "I'm okay."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 am
Izaya

The Growlithe gave another yelp at being caught unawares by Riviere. It hopped back a few extra paces to size up the new enemy, growling all the while.

The birds once again were forced to abort their attacks when the illusion enveloped them. They squawked and flapped as they came up short of their target, dodging debris that wasn't real and flying for safety.

As for Hitmontop, he resurfaced too late and looked around confused. The target had moved and... uh... gone? It scratched it's head. "Hit mon...?"

Bruno watched from the distance, arms crossed and expression stern. He couldn't see where exactly his Pokemon was, but the overall scene... Team Rocket. Same dirty tricks as ever.

Main Hall

There was a failing electrical cry across on the other side of the hall, followed by the thud of a felled Metang. A pair of female Rockets yelled at having lost in their fight to simply get through the barrier of police. Both were quickly tackled to the ground, cuffed, and their Pokemon confiscated. "Get them outta here!" an officer yelled as the women were hauled to their feet.

"This isn't the end of this!"

"Yeah! Team Rocket's here, and we're here to stay!"

"I said out!"

They were led away, hateful scowls on their faces.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 am
When Faleen and what appeared to be Izaya had finally made it back to the van, Claire immediately turned and drove it back towards the desert. Luckily for Faleen, one of the Rockets who'd returned as well, uninjured, pulled out a first aid kit and endeavored to help her staunch the bleeding so she'd make it back to HQ alive to be treated properly.

Once out onto the open road, Claire chanced a brief message to Harvard:

Five returned, five arrested. One serious injury, several minor. Mission success despite arrests.

That done, she sent another, shorter message to the infirmary that Agent Faleen would require treatment upon arrival.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 am
Rosie

With a frown, the ex-champ knelt down by the girl. "Here, let me help. What's your name?" He asked, remembering her as one of the trainers he'd wanted to speak to - the blonde girl who'd asked about the black pokeballs. While the question might've sounded random, he wanted to ascertain her mental condition - she was obviously physically injured, but the fact she repeated the same thing three times concerned him as well.

It was just another minute or two before a few paramedics hastily entered the room and quickly moved to aid the trainer when Alder waved them over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 am
Her mind was racing, once again Faleen just slipped out of her fingers, her sister no longer the person she once knew.
the cut in her side hurt, and she couldn't move her right arm, that was scary enough, without having to worry about the health of her pokemon, but she got herself hurt again... this was never good.
She had to be okay, she HAD to be okay. she had no choice.

She blinked through her tears, looking over at the person who was speaking to her. a pause, as she recolonized him. "R-Rosie," She replied "Rosie Ewell, from Camphoreon, S sir." she spoke in the traditional trainer introduction.
A moment passed, she watched as a group came in, and some of them were waved down by Alder to come help.
she took a deep breath, looking around the rubble and damage, wondering how this all started
A light gasp, and Rosie leaned forward again, reaching a hand out toward the League champion "Alder, sir, my frien-, my friend, they're calling him a Rocket, they almost attacked him and they want to arrest him," more tears welled in her eyes as she tried to keep talking "He really did have a twin brother, we can prove it, I was there, I know its true. so please don't let them arrest him. He's not a Rocket, he would never be a Rocket. believe me, I'm begging you-"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am
Rosie

As the paramedics moved in and worked to stop the blonde's bleeding, Alder shifted to give them space to work, though remained near the injured girl. He offered her a warm, encouraging smile. "It's nice to meet you, Rosie. And you're from Kodo, I see," he noted, for something to note and keep her attention. The poor girl came to this convention likely with friends and to hear the panel, and would leave bloody and injured. The thought was a terrible one.

He paused and blinked at her hurried, tear-filled statements, practically pleas, but he put a hand on her shoulder, the side that seemed uninjured, and smiled at her again. "Please calm down, and don't worry, Rosie. If your friend is innocent, we'll know. Something like that is easy to check, so please, don't worry." He paused briefly, during which he recalled the first to be singled out - the redhead who'd caught his attention, who happened to be sitting right next to this very girl - then he tilted his head very slightly. "What's the name of your friend?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 am
Though she still worried, his reassurance sounded genuine, and she responded with a nod, reaching up a hand to brush at her eyes, though considering her hand was drenched, like the rest of her, it did little to dry them.
Luke wasn't a Rocket, that was a fact, and is someone from the League promised that it would be okay, she had every faith that it would be. This didn't keep her from worrying, and upset that this happened to Luke in the first place.
"O okay."

She let out a squee of pain when a shock of pain jerked through her side, the people trying to tend to her wound, doing a great job. but it just hurt a lot. it would appear she had some broken ribs as well.

Gathering herself up again, putting a hand on Pop's arm as the Lopunny shot a glare at the paramedics.
"His name is Luke, Luke fon Fabre, he's from Grand Ile." she answered. "He's registered with Kodo though, as a trainer."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am
Alder nodded, his hand still sitting gently on her shoulder to offer as much reassurance as he could. "From Grande Ile?" Hm, interesting. Regardless, he nodded again, still smiling at her. "I promise that if he isn't in Team Rocket, if he is innocent like you say, then he will be perfectly fine. Something like that is easy and quick to ascertain. So don't worry, alright?" The poor girl was injured and obviously in a lot of pain, and yet here she sat, her concerns focused entirely and only on her friend, not herself. That alone said quite a lot about her and her ideals.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff