Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi had just taken a drink of what tasted like pear flavored soda and started choking at Makoto's question.Her nose started burning from the bubbles.When she was finally able to breath right again, her face was a bright pink in embarrassment "I-I.." She pushed her plate away and hid her face in her arms I can't believe this is happening... It wasn't that she didn't like him that way, it was the fact they were asked so bluntly.Slowly, her body fallowed suit, flushing the same color of pink as her face from embarrassment.Ginhana looked from one to the other before jumping up into Mairis lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:58 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Makoto blinked, not having expected that reaction as Raen sighed.
User Image
Raen exhaled a low sigh. "No offense, Makoto-san," he started, suppressing the urge to call her 'Mako-chan' as her close friends did, "but that was tactless; I don't mind being asked that, but that seemed about as subtle as a slap in the face with a barbed wire glove," he said with a deadpan tone. He saw Makoto flinch slightly, though he didn't mean to put it so bluntly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kicked him under the table, hard enough so it left a reminder "Be nice." Taking a deep breath, she sat back up, though her face was still slightly pink "If he wants to move forward then it's fine." She gave Makoto a small smile, not realizing she'd looked at the girl with her eyes open, giving them a perfect view, just as Saeko had had one earlier "And usually, when people ask something like that, they do it in an underhanded way.And don't worry about him.He's snippy because he's missing his cartoons." She was trying to reassure them that she wasn't completely bothered by the question, it'd just surprised her was all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:33 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Makoto shifted in her seat, seeing Mairi's blind silvery eyes.
User Image
Raen grunted, but didn't do more than exhale slowly. He snorted at her choice of words, sighing softly as he rolled his shoulders, unconsciously covering a yawn without realizing it. Minako giggled at Mairi's words, glancing at Raen with a slight blush.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi looked down at her plate, closing her eyes as she did do, slightly shocked she'd said anything at all, and idly wondered what she meant when she said it'd be fine if Raen want to move forward.Subconsciously, she connected her mind with Raen's "I get the feeling I just dug myself a really deep hole here." She heard him yawn and sighed silently.Ginhana couldn't help but give a foxes version of a grin at how the two were acting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Makoto slid back from the table and started collecting the empty plates, though she was curious as to how Raen had caught the piece of fish that had nearly fallen out of Minako's mouth. The movement had been so fluid it was almost unconscious, though from the way he'd blinked in surprise, she suspected he'd moved without even thinking.
User Image
Raen exhaled. "What, you think they're going to mention we should sleep in the same bed tonight?" he murmured, deliberately teasing her as he rose to help clean the dishes. Minako slid back from her seat, gathering the glasses up, momentarily surprised to see Raen gathering the silverware.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:04 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stood as well and started collecting the plates that still held a large amount of the skewers.Keeping her eyes open slightly, she made her way int the kitchen, fallowing Makoto "Smart a**.And if I remember correctly from the show, this is a three bedroom condo anyways, so either you're sleeping on the floor or couch, or I am.Either that or they have an extra bedroll hidden away somewhere." Ginhana walked beside Mairi, using herself as a guide again, though she needn't have done so.As long as Mairi had her eyes open a little, she was able to pick up her surroundings better.It was interesting to watch her as she moved with a fluid grace now, almost dancing across the floor as she maneuvered around various pieces of furniture.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Makoto smiled faintly as Minako, followed by Raen and Mairi, helped to take care of cleaning up; she was mildly surprised when Raen shifted just ahead of her and got the water running before adding dishwashing liquid. She blinked, glancing at Mairi. "Does he do that often, helping strangers?" she said with an edge of confusion in her voice as Raen took the plates from her hands and put them in the water before turning it off.
User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "I wouldn't know; never saw the show, though I don't mind sleeping on the couch," he muttered as he slid in front of Makoto, not seeing the surprised look on the brunette's face. Minako noticed something a bit unusual in how Raen moved; he was almost always on the balls of his feet, though she got the sense that he was keenly aware of his surroundings even when he was asleep and possibly even while he was unconscious.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi finally closed her eyes once she had the plates on the counters.Taking a deep breath, she waited for the pain in her head to receed.She used to be terrified of the dark, now when she opened her eyes, the light made her head feel like it was splitting in half "I thought you did...Either way, I'll sleep on the couch.You've already slept on the floor, willingly or not, once already.Plus I'm smaller than you." Mairi shrugged slightly, keeping her face tilted down some "It depends on the stranger." She felt along the counter for a second before finding the cling wrap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami cocked her head as Makoto asked the very question that she was thinking. Makoto tilted her head thoughtfully. "So what are you planning on doing in the morning, looking for a job?" she said with a small smile.
User Image
Raen sighed as he started washing the dishes steadily and thoroughly. "I'm going to get you a blindfold or something; it's clear bright lights give you a minor migraine regardless of the situation," he murmured to Mairi. Minako giggled slightly. "I wonder if he's ever had a girlfriend," she mumbled.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi reached up and touched his shoulder lightly in thanks rather than reply.She still wasn't sure about starting a relationship, but was willing to try "I've some money on me, so I guess first thing we'll do is look for an apartment.After that I'm planning on college and part time work at a daycare or something..." It was better than nothing.She was great with kids and she could continue with the classes she'd been taking before they'd been sucked through the hole, not much had changed in the art and literature field in eighteen or so years, or at least not so much that made a difference.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami smiled faintly, not that surprised that Mairi was thinking ahead. Makoto picked up a towel and started drying the dishes as Raen shifted them out of the water after rinsing them.
User Image
Raen tilted his head with a faint half smile; he had an idea as to something to do. "I have a few ideas as to what I plan on doing," he said quietly. He shifted his arm and winced slightly, not realizing that when his sleeve shifted it revealed a slashing cut that had been cleanly cauterized on his bicep and went upward at an angle from a couple of inches above his elbow to just before where his shoulder blade met his shoulder; it had happened when he'd evaded Koan's attack earlier that day.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

She wasn't sure how, but Mairi felt the pain in Raen's arm through their connection.Moving carefully, she felt his arm, fallowing the path of the cut "Idiot.." Subconsciously, she fell 'asleep', her mind working on it's own agenda.Ginhana let out a squeak of fear, worried what the three Senshi would think when they saw that the mark on her forehead glowed a light silver.A silvery aura appeared over the cut, supplying a small amount of energy at a time to speed up the healing.It was somewhat similar to what Raen had done in the hospital, but rather using her own energy, Mairi was pulling it out of the air, it harmed neither her nor anyone in the room.Luckily Saeko wouldn't see the odd spectacle as she slumped against the counter, still out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami blinked when Mairi stumbled, though she saw Raen catch her as he pulled the plug out of the drain. Makoto half turned away, not seeing the mark glowing on Mairi's forehead. She shifted her shoulders, planning on heading back to her own apartment which was several blocks away.
User Image
Raen pulled the drain plug out of the sink when he heard Mairi's soft voice before he felt the cut on his arm starting to itch before it steadily healed. "What do you mean?" he murmured, unaware he'd been hurt at all. Minako saw Mairi stumble slightly before Raen caught her. "I'm sure we'll run into each other sometime, see ya," she said with a cheerful laugh as she left the condo-apartment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:57 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi waved at the two girls that left, feeling dizzy "You got injured when you fought earlier.It'd somehow cauterized..." She regained her balanced and pulled away slightly.The mark on her forehead glowed for a second more before fading.She wasn't sure how she'd done that, nor did she care to try again at the moment.Ginhana let out a pent up breath and slumped, sliding until she was spread out on the kitchen floor.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games