Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 am
the shadow vanishes with that creepy smirk on its face and it appears behind craven. shadows cant be easly destroyed craven...even the silent ones. the shadow vanishes compleatly after saying that along with the other illusions leaving craven stranded in a dessert  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:00 pm
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris

Aneneas was scared as he was set down. He stayed close, looking up at the other vampire. He then watched the flames vanish the weeds.

Jonathan was not pleased with the recent developments in this fight. This woman was annoying him. He growled. "I wish to hurt you because Craven wishes me to. I follow no one blindly. I was born long before the written word was even thought of. Before large language. I am aware of the faults and.... I AM NOT A CHILD OF WHOM IS MISGUIDED!!! DAMN YOU WINCH!!" He then lunged again. This time with killing intent.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
She hissed in defiance to his tone, as he ran toward her the boulder he missed by just an inch as she looked around wildly for a blockade, he got ahold of her pretty good on her left side as she finally forgot she could leviate in the air she glares down at him her body dripping blood from the side of her body,"Damn you monster", she says through clenched teeth, she weighs the opptunitys of what she was to do with this one... she wasn't sure of his weakness nor his strenghts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 am
lady arianna i must help lady anwyn...kitsune vanished and reappears next to anwyn her fangs bared and she looks over at anwyn. let me try talking some sense to him ok. kitsune then looks over at Jonathan. Jonathan craven is nothing but a bad influence on you come with us and you can live free from him ever drinking your blood ever again....think about it freedom to choose and do what you want and not be controlled by your mistakes but learn and try to mend your way of life....kitsune starts to walk towards jonathan looking in to his eyes with her mismatched right blue eye and her blood red left eye untill shes a few inches away from him.you can trust us jonathan...kitsune then hugs jonathan. i know there is good inside of you you just need a way to bring it out i dont care if you try to bite me i'll bring you to our side  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:14 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn gasped at kitsune apperaded near the two,"Look I am not need of assistance I got this under control..", she watched at the kitsune tried to 'talk' things out, then she hugged johnathan,"You idiot no!!", she screamed flinging herself foward hoping to pull her back in time before that man crushed her,'Why do such a thing it won't make no difference he will never change', Anwyn knew this kind of hurt that the half-blood was facing, would shred anything because of being changed would murder even the most innocent and those who begged made you feel even better after you killed them, but through 1500 years of knowledge she has learned the wrongs in her past as she nears toward kitsune to pull her back from johnathan.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 pm
miss anwyn....kitsune looks at anwyn. i'll be fine i've had a worse encounter with turned ones and compaired to jonathan the ones i've met are way tougher so please let me try. kitsunes eyes gain a hard look. i've delt with brats worse than johnathan...kitsune looks at johnathan. well lad whats your choise be free with us or follow your "captor"  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:24 pm
The air around Jonathan dropped to a temperature that was well below freezing as the old turned one started to get... Angry. Before he had just been determined. The only thing that stopped him from attacking the animal was that the woman pulled it away. He growled, his teeth in plain view. He then lunged out. "I WOULD RATHER DIE A MILLION TIMES THEN BETRAY MY LEADER EVEN IN MY MIND!!" He was on the full attack. Something as fast as him would not be so cold. But he was and it was. He was as loyal as an old dog. Or a brain washed slave. Who could tell. But he wanted to kill that fox and capture the woman for his leader. His face had never looked so brutal or angry. Even if this was an unfair fight. After all. It was two against one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Craven hisses then turns and grips the shadow image"You are a fool"He then uses fire to burn it.He spent to much time with this thing.He wouldn't be stopped this time.He felt Kitsune close and smirks.He mentally attacked her with flashes of him ripping the throats out of her kind babes to adults like he did the first time they meet to cause her pain which it did then

Arianna curses then puts the daggers on her hips.She strokes Aneneas hair"It will be ok sweety.Somehow we will win"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 am
kitsune growls and looks over at anwyn. i have some mental shields to put up you try talking johanathan out of following craven ok. kitsune closes her eyes and sees the immages and she sighs. that wont work on me any more. she had no emotion in her voise and she presses a mental button and her mental shields spring up and block the images and she opens her eyes. anwyn lets work together to subdue him...by the way i'll be fine if i'm ripped appart been there and done it over and over trying to calm a friend of mine  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn hissed in frustration,"Don't you dare tell me your right about this trying to fix him won't work you can't make a person go against there own will", she pulls kitsune and her back further they were both flying in the air leviating a few good yards up she glares over at Johnathan soon craven might follow and it wasn't right that there was two against one,"We should retreat Kitsune the sun will be up soon and they will have to obey its order for they do not control the sun", she looks over at the sky it was still dark but soon... the light will pour and they will all have to hide for a vampire to live in the sun, would be the day they could stop living in fear... She looks over at johnathan,"Kitsune I do not know if I can help you the only thing I have tried did not work and I don't think your mental change of trying to be nice will help any either..", she grits her teeth this was a tough descion she could leave and find the pure-blood watch the young one and wait it out.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm
kitsune looks over at anwyn. i dono what i should do....craven murdered my family....and i'm bitter about it but i cant cry...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:38 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"I slaughtered my own family along with half my village to whom I was princess to do you think I don't regret my descion?", there was great pain in her voice,"I hated pure-bloods and humans for 500 years and never once thought any different way then what I thought then, then one day I looked back on my own bitter memories and seen my wrong i created my own self pain and I did not turn on the vampire who created me nor did I turn on the people who pursecuted me", she pauses and looks deep into kitsune's eyes,"He did that to hurt you and it did now what are you going to do? Learn to love what you had and remember the good? Or always have a constant war with him and let him devour your inner soul?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 pm
ah...tears start to flow from kitsunes eyes and she touches the ears running down her cheeks. w-wha?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm
Craven smirks, Jonathan come to me I know where the pure blood is. He moves then to take a different path.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:10 am
arwyn hold on tight cause i'm going to use telaportation and we will need to do it again once we get to arianna and aneneas ok. kitsune grabs hold of arwyn and they vanish from vew and reapear next to aneneas and arianna. my lady craven is on his way here....  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games