Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 pm
Reve took a small step back. "... What was that?" She asked unwillingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Diamu looked back at her with that same grin plastered to his face. "Don't worry about it. You heard him. We need to be down in ten. You need a bath? Brush your teeth? Get dressed? Whatever else?"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Reve bit her lip. She knew there was something he didnt want to tell her. It was obvious. But he was right, they needed to hurry. She squatted by the box and picked out a new set of clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Diamu smiled at her, walking toward the door. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 pm
Reve stood quickly. "I need you!" She squeaked again. "I..." She blushed and hung her head. "How do I work the tub?" She blurted out quickly. Please don't make fun of me. Please don't make fun of me. Please don't make fun of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Diamu smiled. "No problamo. Just follow me."He grabbed her wrist gently, leading her to the bathroom, opening the door and walking inside the large bathroom. There was a large tub on one side that even had a Jacuzzi setting and could fit four people. On the other side was a large shower with a curtain with pictures of animal crackers on it. He pulled back the curtains to show the interior. There was two knobs. "One's hot, the other's cold." He turned the hot all the way on, the water starting. "Then move the cold knob as cold as you want it." He turned in t where the water was warm but not scalding. "See? Easy."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Reve blushed. "N-no... Not the shower..." She shyly pointed at the tub. "I.. Where I came from, everyone's bathrooms were different.. And some tubs work differently than others..." God help her, she's trying to explain tub logic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

Diamu stared at her for a moment before smiling an nodding. "Ah, I get it. A bathtub user." He walked over to the jaccuzi tub and grabbed the one knob, pushing it 180 degrees, letting it fill up. "It's at warm right now. To the left is hotter, to the right is colder. And the button," He pointed to a button beside the faucet, "Starts the bubbles. If you want them. Now," He walked over to her, taking a strand of her hair, feeling it while biting his lip, "do you need help bathing?" He waited a moment before laughing, showing he was joking.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:34 pm
Reve's face turned bright red. "No!" Her voice was oddly high-pitched, and she stuttered with the one syllable. She used her free hand to try and hide her face. "I'll... I'll be ok..." She peeked through her hand, and tried not to loo at him. And failed. "Do you have... Shampoo and, um.. Conditioner?" She lowered her head. Oh my god. I'm so.. Stupid.. Embarrassed..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

"Yup." Diamu said, walking over to the shower, grabbing both of them and a bar of soap, giving them to her. "Sorry I keep picking on you. I'll stop now. Anyway, I'll leave you be." He said, walking toward the door.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:39 pm
Reve bit her lip. "Thank you.." She said without looking at him. She stared at the floor in front of her, where he was standing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Diamu sighed while walking down stairs. I went too far. I didn't mean to.... I won't do it again, I swear it! While thinking, he ran into Quinn who was also lost in thought. "Oh, sorry babe." He smiled.

Quinn just nudged him harshly as he walked by. "Quinn," he grabbed his wrist. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It isn't nothing. What's wrong?"

"Really? Are you really asking me? What was that?" Quinn asked, pointing up to indicate when Diamu was comforting Reve.

"I was only trying to comfort her, Quinn. He was upset, what else was there to do? Besides, when did you start to care what I ******** do anyway?"

Quinn broke from his grip, his face a bright red. "Forget it."

"Only if you will, too." Diamu said, crossing his arms.

Quinn sat there silently for a second before sighing. It's impossible to stay mad at Diamu for long. He never holds a grudge, so it's kind of unfair for Quinn to, also. "Fine." He turned and walked from him. Diamu stood there for a moment, watching him. Quinn....

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 pm
Reve sighed. She was so dumb. Quinn and Diamu were obviously together... And Quinn was obviously upset about what happened... Why did Diamu just brush it off? She pulled the shirt over her head as she stared at the floor. She sat on the edge of the tub and quickly took off all of her undergarments. "You're an idiot, Reverie." She mumbled to herself before slipping into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

Quinn walked up the stairs quietly, turning invisible. He walked quietly in the bathroom. Luckily Diamu left the door cracked so he could get in quickly and quietly without her noticing. Yeah, he was jealous.He didn't know why. He had no feelings for the big idiot except friendship. Oh well, that wasn't the matter now. He looked around the room with a frown. Unfortunately, he couldn't just mess with stuff to freak her out, for she knew he could turn invisible. He noticed that she kept the bottles of shampoo and others behind her*. As he walked over, he caught a glimpse of her and blushed. What the hell are those??? He looked down south and his mouth fell agape. Holy s**t, she's flat! So that's the difference between boys and girls. That's uncomfortably weird. He brushed it off, grabbing the shampoo after she used it, taking off the top so it wouldn't make a noise while squirting**. He used extra power to turn that bottle invisible also. He poured a bunch where she would get out, hoping she'd slip and be covered in it. He then set it back where it was, leaving a line of shampoo, setting it down on its side so it'd look like it fell when she didn't notice before walking out of the bathroom, feeling better.

{{*I'm just guessing so thisll work. **ehehehehehehehe}}

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 pm
She sat in the tub until the water started turning cold. She had zoned out, as usual, and got lost staring at the water. She lifted the plug to let the tub drain, and noticed that the towel was still hanging by the shower. "Damn it..." She quickly hopped over the edge and landed in a good portion of the sabotaged shampoo. She landed hard, and on her hip, with a loud thud. Her teeth cut into her lip, but she didnt yell. She gasped painfully, tears already streaming down her face. She didnt dare move- not yet. Her muscles had frozen from the pain. She waited until she could crawl, ad slowly climb back into the tub, using scalding hot water to get the shampoo off. She didnt care for the burn. Her lip dipped blood into the water. Once the shampoo was all off, she drained the tub again, and carefully got out from the other side. She limped over to the towel and wrapped herself in it. She left her clothes on the floor, lip still bleeding, hurried back to her room, and crawled back underneath the bed covers.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games